سچ کڑوا ہوتا ہے
لیکن بےغریت پاکستانی قوم ہر سیاسی کتے کی زبان میں بھونکتی ہے
??‍♂️
پنجاب کے دریا بیچتے وقت بھی دلالوں نے پنجابیوں سے نہیں پوچھا تھا

ایسا ہے میرا پاکستان

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ok smart man.
No insurgency is successful without local ground support. Taliban have proven that again and again in Afghanistan even being outnumbered and out gunned. Just contemplate why we wonder 200 million Muslims of Endia don't rise up to beef lynchings, jai shri ram lynchings which are happening weekly or even when 20 lakh of them are being stripped of thier Endian citizenship as we type this? What makes you think people of J&K are any different of mindset than those 200 millilon Endian Muslims brainwashed by the Nehru secular bharat dream. There are much smarter men and women than me currently in establishment guiding Pakistani policy towards Kashmir after Aug 5th and I am totally satisfied so far on their steps.

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I allow her to say any thing in these circumstances, her country is burning, her home and family is in danger, her life is unpredictable and she may fail to compromise with the strategies on resolving disputes with dialogue. I cannot blame her, I can just hope that she will understand one day why and how Pakistan's hands were cuffed, and they couldn't react immediately.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
People of J&K were never ready and still aren't ready. Don't be fooled by your emotions. In 1965 war they worked against Pak Army. Even if 1% of J&K were like Burhan Wani situation would be different on ground. 1% = 80,000.
does not matter...every thing must not bee seen from gain or loss perspective....Kashmir is our, but incase they do not want to be with us but will get liberality from humiliation of fascist terrorist Indian occupation, with our help, we must not turn our back....momin does not view thing under territorial boundaries (countries) only...momin think of matters from universal prospect...Freedom and liberty is Kashmiris right, and Pakistan will support kashmiris...no matter whether they want to be with us or not...
Hum ne Karnel SHER KHAN ganwaya hai kashmir ke liyee (uski maa shayad poori kainaat ke badle bhi usko naheen deti magar Kashmir key liya, Pakistan ke liya de diya)...in shaheedon ke khoon ko peith naheen dikhayee ja sakti....IoK kisi bhi soorat, kisi bhi wajah se compromise naheen kiya ja sakta...

Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
اے میک اپ سے لبریز دوشیزہ پاکستان کو کونسے اور تانے دینے سے پہلے ذرا اپنے گریبان میں بھی جھانک کر دیکھ ۔ کہ کشمیریوں نے خود کشمیر کو آج تک کیا دیا ھے ۔ سوائے چند کو چھوڑ کر جو بچارے بارڈر کے اس پار مار کھا رھے ھیں اور اپنی جانوں کی قربانی دے رھے ھیں ساتھ پاکستان کا جھنڈا بھی اٹھاتے ھیں ۔ باقی اس پار کچھ الگ ریاست کی بات کرتے تھے ھیں اور اکثریت انڈیا کی گود میں بیٹھ کر انڈیا کے ساتھ ریاست کی خصوصی حثیت جیسا عارضی (بلکہ دھوکہ) معاہدہ کرکے مزے سے کٹھ پتلی حکومت کا مزہ لے رھ تھے 5 اگست ھونے تک اور اب سب جیلوں میں ھیں ۔ دوسری طرف ادھر اکثریت کشمیری اپنے آپ پاکستانی کشمیری نہیں بلکہ صرف انڈیپنڈنٹ کشمیر کا شھری کہتے ھیں۔ اور ساتھ روز خواب دیکھتے ھیں کہ پاکستان انڈیا سے کشمیر لے کر ان کے حوالے کر دے تاکہ پورے جمھوں اور کشمیر کو پاکستان خرچے پر ایک الگ ریاست بنا کر موج مستی کریں ۔ مطلب ان میں آج تک اس بات پر اتفاق نہیں ھو سکا کہ کشمیر کو پاکستان بنانا ھے یا کہ الگ ملک۔ اور کتے نے کاٹا ھوا ھے پاکستان جو پچھلے 72 سالوں س دو لاکھ فوج لائن آف کنٹرول پرلگا کر انڈیا سے پنگا لیئے ھوئے ھے۔ ورنہ انڈیا اب تک ادھر والا حصہ جہاں آزادی سے میک اپ کرکے گھوم پھر سکتی ھو کب کا ہڑپ کر چکا ھوتا۔

Last edited:

Respect

Independence demands a fight and sacrifice of human lives. The current government of Pakistan is not willing to do that. Even though the people of Pakistan and the people of Kashmir are ready for that fight.
bro i am sure pk people are ready to fight if Allah swt wills, but i do not think they want too fight as for kashmiri people they are locked up cant see them doing much fighting at the moment.

Respect

she has some valid points if my family were there or myself i would want pk army to come in and Allah willing save the kashmirians. Now for some people to come in media and cry for the people of kashmir what is the point of that it does no good to the people of Kashmir.

Its a good thing there is a TV blackout in kashmir if they cud see pk programmes on a daily basis it wud make them mad. In fact i do not blame them,

What the sister said was right from her point of view.

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)
bro i am sure pk people are ready to fight if Allah swt wills, but i do not think they want too fight as for kashmiri people they are locked up cant see them doing much fighting at the moment.
You’re saying that Kashmiris should fight themselves, and if they win we’ll ask them to join Pakistan? Really smart idea ?.

Respect

You’re saying that Kashmiris should fight themselves, and if they win we’ll ask them to join Pakistan? Really smart idea .
No what i am saying kashmiri people are not in a position to fight they are locked up, and fighting 1 million army that are armed is very difficult to defeat. PK should go in and help them if they can, but kashmir lives have to be priority, they cant get into a situation where india starts bombing pk and they start bombing back this will not help kashmir people.

The foremost the genocide taking place has to STOP and international media has to be allowed to go in, that is what i think pk is trying to achieve.

Kill_Ego

MPA (400+ posts)
Well i may be wrong but Muslims living in IOK never helped Pak army during 1965 and 1971 war. In fact during operation Gibraltar they gave up our people who had infiltrated IOK. I am not saying that we should not support them but we cannot ignore facts from history.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
اے میک اپ سے لبریز دوشیزہ پاکستان کو کونسے اور تانے دینے سے پہلے ذرا اپنے گریبان میں بھی جھانک کر دیکھ ۔ کہ کشمیریوں نے خود کشمیر کو آج تک کیا دیا ھے ۔ سوائے چند کو چھوڑ کر جو بچارے بارڈر کے اس پار مار کھا رھے ھیں اور اپنی جانوں کی قربانی دے رھے ھیں ساتھ پاکستان کا جھنڈا بھی اٹھاتے ھیں ۔ باقی اس پار کچھ الگ ریاست کی بات کرتے تھے ھیں اور اکثریت انڈیا کی گود میں بیٹھ کر انڈیا کے ساتھ ریاست کی خصوصی حثیت جیسا عارضی (بلکہ دھوکہ) معاہدہ کرکے مزے سے کٹھ پتلی حکومت کا مزہ لے رھ تھے 5 اگست ھونے تک اور اب سب جیلوں میں ھیں ۔ دوسری طرف ادھر اکثریت کشمیری اپنے آپ پاکستانی کشمیری نہیں بلکہ صرف انڈیپنڈنٹ کشمیر کا شھری کہتے ھیں۔ اور ساتھ روز خواب دیکھتے ھیں کہ پاکستان انڈیا سے کشمیر لے کر ان کے حوالے کر دے تاکہ پورے جمھوں اور کشمیر کو پاکستان خرچے پر ایک الگ ریاست بنا کر موج مستی کریں ۔ مطلب ان میں آج تک اس بات پر اتفاق نہیں ھو سکا کہ کشمیر کو پاکستان بنانا ھے یا کہ الگ ملک۔ اور کتے نے کاٹا ھوا ھے پاکستان جو پچھلے 72 سالوں س دو لاکھ فوج لائن آف کنٹرول پرلگا کر انڈیا سے پنگا لیئے ھوئے ھے۔ ورنہ انڈیا اب تک ادھر والا حصہ جہاں آزادی سے میک اپ کرکے گھوم پھر سکتی ھو کب کا ہڑپ کر چکا ھوتا۔
One correction...She has not done any make-up...