Kashmala Tariq VS Firdous Ashiq extremely dirty &filthy MUST

A

abbasiali

Re: Kashmala Tariq VS Firdous Ashiq extremely dirtyand low MUST

lahori said:
shaheedchoudry said:
PakPatriot1 said:
Jahil MNA Firdous Aashiq Aiwan.

Yaar yeh pata nahin apni Saas nandoN ka kya haal kerti hogi.

Yeh Doctor tou ho nahi sakti, isko kisi "DANGAR" doctor se ilaj ki zaroorat hai.

Sialkot ki Majj
haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa so you know punjabi also
Punjabi is my language man. I own it as I own Urdu or any other language of Pakistan.

Great Answer PakPatriot![/quote]
Dear Lahori,
You can add this video in you random videos [pk flag]

A

arshad_lahore

logo.jpg

1100717583-1.gif

A

abbasiali

waseem563 said:
******** ?? ?? ??????? ?? !!!
?? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ...???? ?????
??????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????
??? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??????? ?? ?????????? ?? ?????? ?????.
Dear Waseem563,

Welcome to the forum, with this request I will conclude, that own this forum with decency. Hopefully you will take care in future, and we will be benefited with your best contribution.

Regards.

pakistan first

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

If Parlimentarians will be kicked then just think about PML N, how many members will be left:-) :-)
You have to bear my friends because whenever the corrupt politicians were exposed by other politicians, some other politician said " yehi Democracy ka husn hai". So enjoy the democracy,,,,,
Regards

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)

shaheedchoudry said:
I WISH FIRDOUS BE KICKED OUT OF THE CABNET

She is no doubt the bad mouthed one... but interestingly... her ministry is reportedly among the very few which do not have towers of corruption... and she played some what sensible role during the refugee crises...

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

sagaciouscorpion said:
shaheedchoudry said:
I WISH FIRDOUS BE KICKED OUT OF THE CABNET

She is no doubt the bad mouthed one... but interestingly... her ministry is reportedly among the very few which do not have towers of corruption... and she played some what sensible role during the refugee crises...

Her ministry is to dispense birth control pills and they are free import. So no kick backs and no corruption in her ministry. ;)

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)

This is real face of so called democracy in pakistan i am afraid democracy cant provide us with any solution to our problems what we really need is system of goverment which is compitable with quran and sunna u can call it sheria or wotever but surely democracy is just a waste of time in pakistan we are heading for another disastar like 1971 they will run away with their briefcases what will happen to us ??? have u ever thought about that when take sides of [nawaz] [zardari] [altaf] [rehman-malik] [taseer] [musharaf] [fazl] all choors with out fail

WAKE Up time is running out fast Act before it too late

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)

hnuter555 said:
This is real face of so called democracy in pakistan i am afraid democracy cant provide us with any solution to our problems what we really need is system of goverment which is compitable with quran and sunna u can call it sheria or wotever but surely democracy is just a waste of time in pakistan we are heading for another disastar like 1971 they will run away with their briefcases what will happen to us ??? have u ever thought about that when take sides of [nawaz] [zardari] [altaf] [rehman-malik] [taseer] [musharaf] [fazl] all choors with out fail

WAKE Up time is running out fast Act before it too late

The only way out is this man ------>>>>>> [imran]

A

Admin

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B17xdDUzbo[/video]

sajjad_alvi

Haaad hoti hai Be Sharmi ki,,,, Plzz For God Sake In next Election we have to pay our role....