Kargil War 1999 - A Dedication video

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yahoo!!!

aaahhh...Such a "Balanced" and "Honest" assessment...:33:

1. By the way, it was your PM who ran to Washington to save your "Army" and your nation.

2. Your Army refused to accept your soldiers dead bodies, are you aware of this?

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have great reservations about Kargil war. I wish there could have been a fair .... ah forget it, this is not possible, at least not in the present Pakistan. But respects to all those who lost their lives.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra
what happened with your army?
your chief or army staff gave PARAM VEER CHAKAR to a DEAD soldier for his bravery....and reality was exposed by starplus that the soldier was a coward who ran away and was in hospital.....lol

your army had to use full force against northern light infantary of pakistan army ........hmmmm may be NLI was too good for ur sena....

oh hooo
contra...go and read book of general kapoor that will be an eye opener for u

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan always wins all the wars but always looses territory after that, sometimes forgets to take body of their soldiers, sometimes leaves behind 90,000 pows, destroys its economy, becomes biggest beggar of kuffer nations, its own trained bandits come back to it and explode themselves in mosques etc. In other word, Pakistan always digs grave for India but always manages to fall in the end.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
contra
what happened with your army?
your chief or army staff gave PARAM VEER CHAKAR to a DEAD soldier for his bravery....and reality was exposed by starplus that the soldier was a coward who ran away and was in hospital.....lol
sarbakaf bhai,
1. You are referring to Yogendra Yadav. He did not run away, he was badly injured and was in hospital. I think he got hit by 14 bullets (not sure of the exact number), initially it was presumed he had died.

2. Do you know that a Pak army officer Capt. Sher Khan was also given the highest Indian gallantry award by our government?
This is the respect we show to our enemy.

Think about it.