Karachiites cant vote !

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
hahaha...

Fantastic argument.

Ok tell me on statement i made in that post which is not a FACT and i will apoligize and never post on this thread again.

I give you facts and you comeback with, I know who you are...Jihadist...really.

Who was keeping Osama Bin Laden 1 mile away from a military acedmy? Not me..

Screw Jihadist, they have killed innocent in Pakistan and all over the world. I hope they become the fuel of hell.

But kiddo, you need to find out who made these jihadists...which army sponsored them...who was fighting in kashmir...and now who was behind the Mehran Base Attack...who killed Zulfiqar Bhutto, Who killed Muhajirs in karachi, Who Killed Bengalis in East Pakistan..which institution is taking money and letting US to bomb us...which intitution has 1500 people kidnapped and unaccounted for...was it a civilian who sent 100's of muslim men and women to G'NAO Bay for Dollars??

I am not against anyone, i am just pro Pakistan.

The thread you started with the argument Karachities Cant Vote, but you dont have any argument related to this thread. and Uncle (If you are calling me Kiddo Than you are my uncle) your every post has contradiction of last post. Lets see your first reply you gave to me against my post I raised question If Karachities cant vote than whenever election was held in Karachi since 1988 they army and law enforcement agencies were present there. In response you are trying to prove that Army did every thing it seems that you are trying to prove in this answer that army were supporting rigged elections in Karachi. But in very next post you are mentioning that ARMY was involved in kiiling of Mohajirs in Karachi. your both arguments are contradicted to each other. Uncle make your mind at one side and come again with new thread.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
The thread you started with the argument Karachities Cant Vote, but you dont have any argument related to this thread. and Uncle (If you are calling me Kiddo Than you are my uncle) your every post has contradiction of last post. Lets see your first reply you gave to me against my post I raised question If Karachities cant vote than whenever election was held in Karachi since 1988 they army and law enforcement agencies were present there. In response you are trying to prove that Army did every thing it seems that you are trying to prove in this answer that army were supporting rigged elections in Karachi. But in very next post you are mentioning that ARMY was involved in kiiling of Mohajirs in Karachi. your both arguments are contradicted to each other. Uncle make your mind at one side and come again with new thread.

Okay.

First i was talking about Election being rigged in karachi.

then you asked me if i think the army is incompetent.

2 different questions. 2 different answers.

Now, whats to be done?

Army has to get our of politics. They have brokered power with politicans in the past, not only in karachi but all over the country. NRO was brokered by the army too.

They have to do thier Job and not take sides in the next elections.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Okay.

First i was talking about Election being rigged in karachi.

then you asked me if i think the army is incompetent.

2 different questions. 2 different answers.

Now, whats to be done?

Army has to get our of politics. They have brokered power with politicans in the past, not only in karachi but all over the country. NRO was brokered by the army too.

They have to do thier Job and not take sides in the next elections.

Ok than tell me why army was present in every election to rigged Karachi election and support MQM or to take action against Muhajirs of MQM as you said they killed Muhajirs. If they come to Kill Muhajirs than why they did support the mqm or muhajiirs in elections

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok than tell me why army was present in every election to rigged Karachi election and support MQM or to take action against Muhajirs of MQM as you said they killed Muhajirs. If they come to Kill Muhajirs than why they did support the mqm or muhajiirs in elections

good, i am glad you are willing to listen brother.

Mohajirs supported Fatima Jinnah and after her loss (another rigged election) mohajirs paid for it by getting discriminated in the 60's nad 70's
In the 80's the urdu speaking class was really being supressed under Zia's regime and they were being killed and hence the fomration of MQM.

In early 90's para military wings were used to do the operation, again the military was involved of the killing of Mohjirs and thats what the MQM says not me.

Since 1995, MQM have become a pro establishment party. I dont know how old are you, but its really easy to identify pro estb parties. Parties like JUI (f), PML (Q), they are all estb politcal wings which come to the support of estb at all times. In return they get to stay in power all the time.

I know its a short answer but its really a big big angle and i dont know where to start and stop. its better if you google this stuff. Mind boggling how the army manupilates politicans to do thier dirty work.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I will highly appriciate if you can type in english because this Cyber Urdu is hard to read. Roman English is fine.

Our army. Lesser said the better. The chief reason why Pakistan is not the asian economic tiger is because of our army. If you are from Karachi, then ust look around, DHA, NAVY HOUSING, BAHRIA, both sides of Shahrah-e-Faisal, i can go on and on..

the biggest land mafia in Karachi is our army.

I have travelled alot and i have never seen a naval base in the middle of a city. I mean its a naval base, its high security zone why the heck do you need a posh area to make it?

But no our army loves grabbing public land.

Now also see how the rangers are grabbing lands in public schools and empty city govt. plots.

Dude, army has not been fair in the past. They have taken bribes from foriegn forces and killed thier own people. The massacre in Dhaka, The Jihadist movement in the northern areas, the drug and AK47 movement, the dictators...

tell me how many militaries in the world have fertilizer companies, construction companies, housing societies, cement companies, banks, isurance companies...

I would rather have altaf hussain and Mr. 10% rule pakitan than the army.

" I have travelled alot and i have never seen a naval base in the middle of a city. I mean its a naval base, its high security zone why the heck do you need a posh area to make it?"

Bhai jaan. use your aqal (wisdom)

Pakistan is a smaller country when it comes to land mass. Compare it with Canada. Its probably only two provinces of Canada is equal to Pakistan.

I dont know for sure, but the mehran base may have been outside of the city when it was built. Then rural population started growing and, like in any other country, they started moving to larger cities, KHI in this case, for jobs and better life.

So the housing development companies started project anywhere they could find land. Soon you know it the city exploded in population and development to outside of its boundaries in 70's. At one place it has overflown into Bluchistan. Same thing in the US. Memphis exploded in population and now they have two Memphis, in Tennessee and in Arkansas.

years ago a Canadian born Pakistani youngster met me in KHI. He complained that Pakistan had air forces bases right in the middle of the city and the noise of training aircraft flying around should stop just like in Canada, we do not hear that sort of noise. I explained to him that all bases have to be located within the country. Canada has immense amount of real estate so they can afford to set their bases outside of a large city. In Canada you can travel 100's of miles between two cities, but quiet the opposite in Pakistan.
He understood and quit innocently said 'why dont they do the testing in India. He was only 8 so I could only smile and change the subject.

Every time city expands, bases can not just pack up and relocate. I hope I have explained your concern

Gazoo