JewayPakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
[altaf] Of course Mustafa kamal is enjoying the prize of killing Azeem Tariq.A tererrest from a terrerest organanization

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
A Liar Exposed - Mustafa Kamal in GEO's Jawabdeh

In this VDO clip, MK is teaching how to speak lies in front of TV Cameras

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk-kbPUQ554[/video]

aBis

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: A Liar Exposed - Mustafa Kamal in GEO's Jawabdeh

the audio is out of sync, pls post a proper link

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)

Shame on the MQM / Altaf and their agents.
We all know this group of MQM / Altaf is the enemy of Pakistan, agent of agenices and priviliged classes and they always speaks lies and only lies.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

If someone can repeat here what exactly Mustafa kamal was saying to clinton ?

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)

Open your hear and eyes and listen and see. Don't pose your self blind and deaf.

aamirraja

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

a big liar first they speak worlds second best liar now onmedia clearly trap this badmash altaf ka jhota bacha crupt liar and terorist mqm i m not attached to any party but whenever i see altaf hussain i want slap him hollywood actor not politician

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)

OMG this is funny and sad at the same time, funny cuzz he's denying and than here it's his own voice talking to clinton and saying shit and sad cuzz he denied , this stupid person is on such an important seat and making decisions for millions of people and he's such a big LIAR. It shows to gain power what MQM can do..............debating and proving such things is just waste of time I have lived in karachi for almost 35 years. Majority of them are terrorist (inclu. past, present leaders who are sitting in parliament now) and it should be declared a terrorist organisation

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

rahat said:
Open your hear and eyes and listen and see. Don't pose your self blind and deaf.

still what did he say in this video ?

MIAN3000

Voter (50+ posts)

wo keh raha hai america mein bhatta milta hai?agge tum samajh gai ho.

A

abbasiali

digitalzygot said:
OMG this is funny and sad at the same time, funny cuzz he's denying and than here it's his own voice talking to clinton and saying shit and sad cuzz he denied , this stupid person is on such an important seat and making decisions for millions of people and he's such a big LIAR. It shows to gain power what MQM can do..............debating and proving such things is just waste of time I have lived in karachi for almost 35 years. Majority of them are terrorist (inclu. past, present leaders who are sitting in parliament now) and it should be declared a terrorist organisation
Unfortunately or fortunately, there is a benefit of doubt, this video is very clear, but audio does not match to the quality of video, so I personally feel, its contradicted, they should bring this link, which Iftekhar has mentioned, I try to find out, but couldn't work out, and to be very honest, when trying to clarifying this audio, it got mixed up. and this is main issue, which has to be sorted out, in fact I will request to every one, when you bring any evidence it has be crystal clear, because by doing some thing, like this, we brought big question mark to the accountability of a person, (no matter who is he)

So better clarify or back off, with apology.

regards.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)

I support the following Post:

OMG this is funny and sad at the same time, funny cuzz he's denying and than here it's his own voice talking to clinton and saying shit and sad cuzz he denied , this stupid person is on such an important seat and making decisions for millions of people and he's such a big LIAR. It shows to gain power what MQM can do..............debating and proving such things is just waste of time I have lived in karachi for almost 35 years. Majority of them are terrorist (inclu. past, present leaders who are sitting in parliament now) and it should be declared a terrorist organisationdigitalzygot

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)

Crystal clear my arse. I don't know when you will wake up. Stop backing these terrorists what else you need. May be you need to listen carefully. Pakistanis har cheez ko contradiction aur perceptions keh kar aaam loggon ko chutia bantay hain. Jiase awam waisay he leaders

A

abbasiali

digitalzygot said:
Crystal clear my arse. I don't know when you will wake up. Stop backing these terrorists what else you need. May be you need to listen carefully. Pakistanis har cheez ko contradiction aur perceptions keh kar aaam loggon ko chutia bantay hain. Jiase awam waisay he leaders
:) LOL :D

wak125

Councller (250+ posts)

During interview Mustafa Kamal Body language reflects that he is lying . and the link itself is clear evidence in this connection.

Such liars needs to be immediately thrown out of the public offices, as you cannot depend on them. they can sell the nation , just for the sake of their own personal interests. Their top [altaf] leadership is already making consipary against the nation.

My Dear Karachirites, please come out form the sieze of MQM and [altaf] . you are Pakistani brain ( being the most literate class in Pakistan). Do not follow such stupid persons, who even unable to speak even single truthful sentece.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)

He visited USA on the official tour and the public (Tax Payers) bears all the expenditures of his tour, but in the tour he was busy in a campaign to mislead the USA officials and to promote his party point of view. It is clear case of misuse of public fund and the office of Nazim. I will request to initiate case against him for this crime and his removal from the public office.

wak125

Councller (250+ posts)

Actually he is a not at fault, his polotical grooming is done by great liars, Definitely he should be bring into the court and kicked out from the public office.
He is simply a MQM and great madari [altaf] puppet