Kal Tak - April 07, 2010 - Luxuries of Our Politicians

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pomp and show of parliamentarians.

[awaztv:2688ce4l]http://76.73.27.50/Videos/KT//KT20100407.flv[/awaztv:2688ce4l]

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
mr.javed Chaudhry when i say what you said about the poor and elite class,i am labelled as anti-zardari by his pro writers.you know them who they are so i dont have to name them.

overseas pakistani

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear friends

Salam. waise aaj k programme mai PPP k banday ne bat sahe ki hai k aaj tak kabi b kisi b t.v channel ne
kisi Rtd.bureaucracy ko nae bulaya..aaj b kisi b judghe, Army Gen. Col. Maj. ko dekhain to ap un k life style
ko deikh k khairan rah jaen gain gain.. un k pas millions,billions kanha se aaye? thay to vo sarkari mulazim

please friends aaj se aap be es awaz ko zaror uthaen k en politicians k sath sath un ko b bula k poochain

hum sab aaj se es topic ko post ker rahe hain k we want them on T.V . media un se b pooche , un ko b camera
k ankah dekhaye . awam dekhain k rishwat ka bazar kaise garam tha. ye b to system ko thik kerne k liye zarori hai na
agar ye log thik ho jaen to pakistan thik.... from today lets start. we want them on t.v
thanx and bye
Allah hafiz

overseas pakistani

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
. A person once complained to Khalifah Haroon-ar-Rashid about his lifestyle which was different from the Khulafa-Rashideen. Khalifah Haroon Rashid responded: "The subjects of Umar (RA) were righteous people, they deserved a righteous ruler. You people are wicked and corrupt, therefore you deserve a ruler who is such." Our deeds are such, that we certainly do not deserve a ruler like Hazrat Umar (RA), maybe not even a Haroon-ar-Rashid.