Kal Tak 10th December 2009 - "Imran Khan"

Adeel

Founder
Kal Tak 10th December 2009
Imran Khan Chairman PTI, Tasneem Qureshi PPP and Amina Masood in fresh episode of Kal Tak & discusses current issue with Javed Chaudhry.

[awaztv:dbnwcsnb]http://awaz.tv/video_store/KalTak10dec2009.flv[/awaztv:dbnwcsnb]

Adeel

Founder
When you have such shameless ministers do you need any conspiracy?????
PPP is getting burried under its own weightfaster than many of us thought..

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???

????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ??? ???????? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ??? ??? : ???? ?????

????? (??? ???? + ????????) ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ????? ??? ??? ?????? ??????? ???? ??? ??? ???????? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??????? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ????????? ????? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ?????????? ????? ????? ?????? ????? ??? ???? ????? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? 6 ????? ??????? ??????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ????????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ????? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ???

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
My God this minister is pathetic cant even defend his stance they dont have any morality all they r interested in is minting money illegally Allah Pakistan ko apni Panah main rakhay Ameen!!!!!!

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
What a shameless pathetic person this Tasneem guy is.

Thori si bhi sharam nahi iss mein...

If I was him, I would go to the nearest "ganda naala" aur uss mein doob maroon.

:oops:

hiramir34

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I hate when the media put him on for hours and hours all he does is criticize. The time demands liberal and moderate views at the present so we can fight the Taliban and Al-Qaeda so tha t Pakistan can get rid of extremism.

S

Siasati

Why are all PPP ministers always clueless???

Only Qamar Zaman can speak a bit

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
imran khan is real pakistani ,but govt is like they are waiting for next day nothing will change ,till AZ ,altaf husain,.NS,ASFANDER YAR WALI ,FAZLU AND Q LEAGE is in pakistan belive me nothing will change bec thease people dont care abt people

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Unlivable, shameless and lying scums. I do not understand that, what the hell Pakistani people are waiting for?

Satan himself has sent his disciples to run this country, named Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Look at their MAKROO faces, Zardari, Altaf Hussein Haqqni, Rehman Malik, this PPPP representative, amongst most others, MAKROO, filth, sub humans, human garbage, the enemies of the people and the country.

Imran Khan, the last hope for Pakistan. The only male top politician amongst the political prostitutes and eunuchs of Pakistan.

Obama is a neo-unicorn, just remember they gave that not so Nobel prize to a war monger. This Nobel Prize is a political bribe given to those people of the world who fulfill the obedience to the White race and their criminal political agenda.

Hennery Kissinger, the Satans number one disciple, has received it. So Fu@@ the prize by the white devils for their obedient servants.

metha424

Plz sab pakistani Imran khan [imran] ka sath dain or pakistan k liye dua karain K Allaha hum ko aik sach leader deyh .Ameen

R Bhatti

Voter (50+ posts)
What a disgrace yaar.Kisi ko mun dikhane k kabil nahin chora in kanjron nain hamein.Yeh bunda kaheen mil jai mujhe sahi,akheer chawwal aadmi hai kasam se.Makes me soooo angry.I'm sorry for the bad language par he i think he deserves every bit of it.

Nabeel

Citizen
why not that son of bitch resign when he don't known any thing. means there is a wastage of the taxpayer money. People like tasneem quaraish are alos terrorists

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
What an idiot person Tasneem is having idiotic thoughts. They can spit on their dads faces but would not say, go america or go zardari.
---- They would definately cultivate what they are sowing.