junaid jamshed in alim online ( must watch)

erphyoun

Citizen
Asalam o alaikum
Happiness comes not because we do great things, but because we do small things with great love.
Tnx. for providing us such a nice and wise personality.
Regards

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
thanks for this video please post one more aalim online video in which former singer Amjad Hussain was guest plz.

Thanks in Adnvance

Salam.

Abdul Haseeb

my dear brothers all who are muslims and non-muslims please watch these (((( THE ARRIVALS))) ITS ABOUT DAJJAL THE ANTICHRIST PLEASE WATCH THESE ALL EPISODES ITS A SAME AS (((END OF TIMES)))) BUT YOU WILL REALLY LEARN ABOUT SHAITAN(SATAN) AND AMERICA AND ABOUT JEWS WHICH A NORMAL PEOPLES LIKE US DONT KNOW THERE IS ALOT OF SECRETS BEHIND THE ((((THE ARRIVALS)))) MOSTLY REFERENCED FROM THE HOLY QURAN,THE HOLY BIBLE AND TORAH I REQUEST ALL MUSLIMS TO PLEASE GO TO THIS WEBSITE AND WATCH THE HIDDEN TRUTH http://www.wakeupproject.com/VList.asp? ... 1&Video=33 PLEASE SPREAD IT ALL AROUND YOUR COUNTRY. WE ARE IN DAJJAL WORLD TODAY, WE ARE IN THE FINAL STAGES OF DAJJAL WORLD.PLEASE WATCH AND SPRAED IT..............................................

M_mian

Councller (250+ posts)
"khawarjunjoi"]Hey... and salam...

Any body from where i can find out Junaid Jamshed Naats.
His voice is very sweet i want to listen it.. plz tell me..

thx in Advance...!!

dear, Junaid Jamshed's naats can be found on CDs/DVDs in the market as well as you can download for free on many websites.