Jb Bhi Gulistaan ka lahoo ki Zaroorat Pari..Sb se pehlay gurden humari kati

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)

The biggest problem we have is self proclaimed righteousness. If you agree with me you are patriotic otherwise you are a traitor. Make a choice either fully follow the deen or fill your heart with tasub. There are other paid news anchors also, I do not see such hatred for them. Anyway, if you really believe in Islam the way you try to portray, my advice watch what you are writing. According to a hadeeth one of the signs of momin is when he feels that by saying something whether it is truth he might hurt his fellow muslim, then he keeps quite. Do not think that you are the only sane person and the rest of the world is dumb ***. My two cents, no hard feeling.

Last edited:

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ALtaf said in his famous speech in India that if people in Pakistan again say us Muhajirs then forgive us and accept us back in India.
Now his workers use this word for themselves again and again but still not leave our country.
I do not call any Pakistani by this word nor I say any Pakistani to leave his country.
But if anyone wants to be called by this name then I say him to get out of Pakistan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWAj7Awj2ks

WatanDost

YAAR YEAH DAISHAT GHARD
SHAHEED KAISEY BANTA HAI?

ALLAH KI LAAN*T HAI IN MQM WALOON PER.
Aur LAAN*T ZADA AADMI
Andha, Goonga aur Behra hota hai.

GeoG

تماری تو اتنی وقت بھی نہی ہی تم اپنی سوتی قوم پر فخر کرسکو.اپنا کوئی کارنامہ بتا سکو ایک غلام قوم ہو .پاکستان بنے سے پہلے رنجیت سنگھ کی غلامی کیا کرتے تھے. آجا وڈیروں ور جاگیداروں کی غلامی کر رے ہو. سوتی ہوئی قوم کی سوتے ہوے غلام . اور بنتے پاکستان کے چمپین اپنا ایک کارنامہ تو بتاو کوئی ابھی تک پیدا ہی نہ ہوسکا. اب تمے اپنی وقت یاد ہوگی . بھولنا مت.

One Two Three
SHUT UP

and you are all dead like Donkies..
Kon Hua Ghulam

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Lets first analyze this leak. Actually I believe these are not leaks but highly controlled information discipation. If MQM is supported by enemies of Pakistan than why this would even be in the leaks it self. So the leak proves that MQM is considered an independent organization and they are doing it at their own. If they are not supported from outside than it is self evident that it is a karma of injustice. If their enmity is so self evident then why PMLN has joined hands with them. Why Imran khan tries to compare him self with MQM but not other parties? Look at the firasat of Imran, he has talked about the crimes of Altaf Hussain and his allies but never called them things like traitor and stuff that you guys call them on this forum. This is the difference between who want to address the problem rather than one that is narrow minded in approach.

If people support this organization then provide them an alternative. Try to solve the problems of karachi. No body wants to do that. Unless you show that you consider them part of Pakistan posting such messages will only be counter productive. Unless you understand the problem you cannot resolve it. I have never supported MQM and have always been their bitter critique. MQM may not have resolved any of the problems of the people of karachi but is there any body else who has even attempted to address the issues? Unless you address the real issues nothing will make any difference. There are so many allegations against Zardari his supporters believe it is all propaganda. There are allegations against NS, his supporters believe it is propaganda. The propaganda machinery of west shows to the whole world that muslims are criminal minded and they can provided you a 100 more evidence than what you have provided above.

All the threads that are being created against MQM these days have been posted several times in the past. The copy paste supporters will jump in and provide you 100 times more evidence that they are innocent and whatever is being done is done in retaliation. So the point is if you believe you are right and righteous then prove your self. Do not become a ploy in the hands of the enemies who are doing it on purpose. They failed miserably last week but they are not giving in. I will end with a quote only sometimes you believe what you see but a lot of times you see what you believe.

Last edited:

WatanDost

Aag hai Olad e Ibrahimi hai namrood hai
Shayad kisi ko phr kisi ka imtehan maqsood hai

JAB BHI GULISTAN KAI LAHOO KI ZAROORAT PARI
SAB SAI PEHLI GARDAN HAM MUNAFIQON NI KATI

JANNAT(Pakistan) HAI AULAD E ADAM HAI IBLEES(MQM) HAI
SHAYAD PHIR JANNAT SAI NIKALWANA MAQSOOD HAI

Aur
Propoganda itna karo kai
RAAT ko LOG DIN kahain
Aur DIN ko RAAT.
Laikin
CHAIREY PER KALAK ITNI HAI
kai
DAIKHTEY HI IBN E IBLEES
PAICHANEY JATEY HAIN.

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)
ghaddar koan hai posting se nazar a rha hai jin k abba o ajdad ne pakistan bnaya unk saath ye suloook unk liye itna tassub itni nafrat itni adawat itna bughz

akhir kio ??????

lastbullet

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Naya mulk banao or in andhe behre goonge mutaasib logon se jan churao .Bas yehi solution he ager golian khani hi hain to new mulk ke liye khain

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
I have all the sympathy to these poor people but the lady herself admitted that his son was distributing receipts for skins. We all know about the skin collection on Eid day. How MQM people take skins by force.