Javaid Hashmi telling about his recent contacts with Shuja Pasha & Hameed Gul

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hashmi, I knew you from day one. And Allah Exposed you with your Greed. You are a pathetic Liar and Cheap Thief.

You sold your Soul for Just some bucks in Exchange you gave your Respect to the Cleaners?

Pathetic............. Really Pathetic............

intekhab

Now, Hashmi sb is trying to be a shaheed. :)

I don't know what he said there (voice was to distorted, words too mingled) but he told a lie. Why?
Pasha won't come forward (As per his history) & Hameed Gul, doesn't have any thing to say, against garbled words.

A perfect lie.

calling spade a spade...........look ......what are you saying.......total sayyapa

intekhab

What nonsense .... no body have a frikkin clue what this joker is saying. JH has pretty much destroyed his reputation, credibility and his political career.
Just becouse he left khan.......that's not fair.......he was the elected president of PtI

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=27005]intekhab[/MENTION] Leaving Khan is no big deal buddy ... This guy has shown his true colors. It wasn't about principles ... that's BS ... this guy was thinking if journalists and other politicians are taking advantage of this windfall ... why be left alone ... join the camp and make some money. This guy has no morals or ethics ... in the end he turned up a lota too.... Sorry Hashmi sahab ... there's no doubt in mind that there was a conspiracy .... but you unfortunately was the main character in that and acted as Patwari mole in PTI.... You and patwari league deserve each other. I can only feel sorry for him .... he was given way more respect than he ever received in PML-N (according to him) and then to turn around and stab Imran in the back ... clearly shows that he's not a baghi ... that's just a gimmick.... He's a big part of status quo ... and just like others he likes this system to continue for his and his family's benefits.

Khattak_KSA

MPA (400+ posts)
FAT, FAT
&FAT !
Hstory Repeats...
>>------>>>

1. Got Hs Educaton Frm England.

2. Was Included In Unversty's Hall Of Fame.

3. uffered $everely In $tartng Of Hs areer.

4. Marred a Non Muslm Lady, Marrage Faled,
Wfe Went To London.

5. hldren ustody To Mother As Per Judge's Decson.

6. Falure In $tart Of Hs Poltcal areer.

7. Won Only 1 $eat After a Decade Of truggle.

8. Hs Party Won Hearts Of People After JALA At Lahore.

9. All Partes $tood Aganst
Hs Party.

u Thnk Its Imran Khan's $tory!

NO Its Quad-e-Azam's
tory !!!
Hstory Is Repeatng Itself...
Thnk Agan!

intekhab

@intekhab Leaving Khan is no big deal buddy ... This guy has shown his true colors. It wasn't about principles ... that's BS ... this guy was thinking if journalists and other politicians are taking advantage of this windfall ... why be left alone ... join the camp and make some money. This guy has no morals or ethics ... in the end he turned up a lota too.... Sorry Hashmi sahab ... there's no doubt in mind that there was a conspiracy .... but you unfortunately was the main character in that and acted as Patwari mole in PTI.... You and patwari league deserve each other. I can only feel sorry for him .... he was given way more respect than he ever received in PML-N (according to him) and then to turn around and stab Imran in the back ... clearly shows that he's not a baghi ... that's just a gimmick.... He's a big part of status quo ... and just like others he likes this system to continue for his and his family's benefits.
If leaving khan is not a big deal then why all this Rona dhona......giving explanations.......what I was saying is he was the elected president of pti .....and president is like a father and now all you guys just cursing the father becouse he is showing the true face of confused Gandhi khan....that's not fair

ali-raj

Now, Hashmi sb is trying to be a shaheed. :)

I don't know what he said there (voice was to distorted, words too mingled) but he told a lie. Why?
Pasha won't come forward (As per his history) & Hameed Gul, doesn't have any thing to say, against garbled words.

A perfect lie.

calling spade a spade...........look ......what are you saying.......total sayyapa

YOu think otherwise and can prove with points, then difine :)

Saeed4Truth

Minister (2k+ posts)
hashmi sahab tumhain khan ne to izat di hi lekin jo pakistan k nojawan ne izat di tum ne usko thokar mari

tumhain pakistan ka nojawan kabi maaf nahi karay ga

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=27005]intekhab[/MENTION] Buddy boy this is not PPP or Noora league where there is badshahat .... everyone has equal rights. In PTI justice is for all and not like other status quo parties it is only available to the boss. People come and go from parties ... Even a lot of opportunists joined PTI but then left as their joining was directly related to getting into power. Hashmi Sahab because of his past ... most people thought is a man of his principles ... Apparently he is but his principles just keep changing based on the party he joins. He Nobody is cursing him ... he is a living proof that Lotacracy still exists in Pakistan and every man has a price ... if he's willing to sell his soul. Maybe Patwari league deserves him and he deserves them. As I always say ... like masters like slaves.

If leaving khan is not a big deal then why all this Rona dhona......giving explanations.......what I was saying is he was the elected president of pti .....and president is like a father and now all you guys just cursing the father becouse he is showing the true face of confused Gandhi khan....that's not fair