Jasmeen Manzoor Resign from Samaa News

jalismirza

Voter (50+ posts)
Famous News Anchor Jasmeen Manzoor Resign from Samaa News Latest Tweet.

tonight+with+jasmeen+.jpg

556763_10151310036349393_855437796_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
She is not a good anchor anyway..her urdu accent is terrible. some of last programs were against MQM so that could be the cause

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
Everyone has all the right to find and get better opportunity.

Anchors are not volunteers but professionals who look for better opportunity.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
is this Amin Lakhani is the same who used to play Cricket?
I know he is a builder now, but I am talking when he was a youngster.

jalismirza

Voter (50+ posts)
[h=5]Aamir Liaquat Husain [MENTION=6105]aamir[/MENTION]Liaquat
You did not loose anything Jasmeen, infact you have proved that how to fight for right..I am with you..
www.aamirliaquat.com
====
Famous Current Affair Program "Tonight with Jasmeen"'s Anchor and host Jasmeen Manzoor resigned from Samaa Tv. She stated in her tweets that .....

Dear Friends
Just to let you know personally I have resigned from Samaa ! God bless you all. No other channel ! I raised my voice for the hindu community but my show has been stopped from airing by Pemra and builders mafia !. Builders Mafia wins I loose !. Power of mr ameen Lakhani wow ! Now I know who controls pemra media and fauj.

Amin lahkani sent his men to my office threatened my staff put pressure of me but when I refused he threatened the channel !
Could not fight the builder mafia am sorry friends no one wants to see the truth thank you for kind wishes ! Am not surprised that neither of the political parties have condemned the Mafia s act ! So much for democracy where is mqm ppp and anp now ?. The show was stopped from airing today on samaa because the builders issued a stay order from court the channel had no choice !. Show will has been stopped by the Court !. Samaa supported me all the way but the builders issued a stay order from high court restraining the show from airing !

I will fight the system Inshallah you will all see the show soon !I don't know the group some guy called Ameen Lahkani. Saama Channel supported me all the way ! Till we received the HC order at 6 pm.

Thank you all for your support

[/h]
76996_497695733586265_1177177674_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/aamirliaquathusssainaikpehchan

aq.inqalabi

Senator (1k+ posts)
the power of builder or corporate mafia is bigger than any political party or even army! as proved in this case

KabeerKhan

Citizen
***/Salam.
Dr.Aamir Liaquat we respact you for your great job to The ISLAM.
And we fell vary proude on you that you are Pakistani as we are.
Please keep continue you great effort for Muslims and Islam
we love you alot..!!!