cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI strategy for land reforms is not by declaring having lands illegal, by virtue of Islamic laws you CANNOT grab lands from people.

what PTI strategy if you go through the manifesto is to empower the small farmers, and grant them small pieces of lands of government to cultivate.

as for Coorporate Agriculture is concern, this is the best idea, if you have iota of business mind !!

Islamic Law ! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Kidding are you?

Start with 1947 ! Those who were entitled as Sirs , Khans and given 100s of acres in return to the services to The BRITISH RAJ should be the first priority.

Secondly , corporate Farming , How Many Feudal Lords are there in China? U feed the needy , u empower the poor , U bring in Land Reforms , Islam tou aur bara kuch kehta hae , Like Making the Pious one the leader , Like educated and Illiterates having different electoral rights , BUT U DON't FOLLOW THAT!

I wrote this thread , nearly a year ago , NO ONE SAID a DAMN word , because he is as I say , + he was not in PTI .

PTI maen tou koi corrupt ho haew nae sakta na ! All thanks to Ballae Walae Sarkar!!!!!!!!

P.S => Jo PTI pae argument krae wo Corrupt , Shaitaan , Zaalim ! AM I RIGHT?

youngnights

Councller (250+ posts)
i can give u dozen examples of islam inwhich it avoids ppl from making huge properties and lands..... so don't bring islam in it...... we need land reforms in pakistan as like in india to get rid of these wadera mafia thugs

I know about those examples, that was the strategy back then, how about now ?? this world ?? can a small farmer do corporate farming can he establish agro based industry ?? can he compete in international market, let alone you so called FREE Islamic market....

Hatham

Banned
u small runt will always prefer 'mazaray' in our society and wouldn't let people become prosperous... down to capitalism and their promoters, how would u balance the economic imbalance as world's whole economy has been controlled by 1% n 99% are suffering????
and if u don't follow islam then plz don't try to manipulate its originality as its principals are still standing same till today unlike other religions

z4pk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Karo Love Jahangir Tareen kro , and Mind you , He Wont even shake hand with you reason ? U are not of his status .

Secondly ; Now I understand , when I wrote this thread a year ago , everything was right . Now, because PTI has joined , and all due to your PEER BALAE WALI SARKAR , HE's clean..................... nice logic bhai!

Tauba , This is called Blind Following.

Agreed with u Mr cefspan

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jahangir tareen was a professor at punjab university lahore. he got married into an influencial family of south punjab. His brother in law Makhdoom ahmed mahmood, who was a minister back in 1988, was setting up a sugar mill in his native village of Jamal Din Wali (JDW). Makhdoom wanted to help his brother in law out, plus Tareen was also useful because of his managing skills, so he gave him a minority share in JDW sugar mill. Makhdoom Ahmed mahmood was very active politically and did not have time to look after the business so he gave Tareen a free hand, and control over the sugar mill.

Jahangir tareen started to become more popular in the social circle because of his brother in law, and after the 1997 elections he was introduced to shehbaz sharif who was cheif minister punjab, and was made his advisor on agriculture.

during the 2002 general elections, Makhdoom ahmed mahmood was district nazim Rahim Yar khan so he let Tareen contest from his home constituency seat and got tareen elected as MNA. Thats when tareen really started flying high. He became federal minister for industries under musharaf and has mentioned in the post above he expanded his sugar business.

Makhdoom ahmed mahmood, his mentor, who got him elected, started having problems with the musharaf regime, especially pervaiz elahi around 2005. He was politically victimised however Tareen did nothing to support him. Makhdoom resigned from PML Q and became Punjab President for PML (functional).

Jahangir Tareen however, was very close to musharaf and he did nothing for his mentor and brother in law. he was enjoying his ministry in islamabad while sitting in islamabad. however when things got bad for musharaf after the sacking of the cheif justice, tareen abandoned ship and joined PML F just before the next elections.

Because of Makhdoom Ahmed Mahmoods support Jahangir Tareen was elected MNA the second time, on PML F ticket. Makhdoom, who is also pir pagaras relative, got him made the parliamentry leader of the party in the national assembly.

Now currently, after the establishment approached him, he announced that he will be forming a new 'clean party' (while still in pml f), damaging all those people who had helped him become what he is today.

Furthuremore, recently, Makhdoom Ahmed Mahmood, found out that Tareen had stolen his shares worth 3bn rupees! and that now Jahangir tareen was the majority share holder. through clever planning, he had his freinds on the board of directors, he was planning to buy out makhdoom ahmed mahmood from the JDW company, which was started by Makhdoom himself! and was going to take over.

Ahmed Mahmood being an influential personality in that area took action and took over the mills by force and fired all the management. this happened 5 days ago! so basically Jahangir Tareen is finished. the person whom he depended on for his MNA seat his not with him anymore and his business isnt looking to good either after the take over by Ahmed Mahmood. he is not allowed to enter the Area of Jamal Din wali. And my personal opinion is that, until and unless the army takes over and gives tareen a position in the interem government or something, tareens political career is finished so is the future of his supposedly clean party.

therefore, the conclusion: Jahangir Tareen is a disloyal, greedy and ambitious person who will do anything for money and power. He has back stabbed every single person who has ever done anything for him. first shehbaz sharif, then musharaf, then his own brother in law who made him what he is today.

Also to my knowledge, jahangir tareen had major differences with his own father, and also the rest of him family over property disputes.

so this guy who is trying to portray himself as mr clean is not very clean after all. i hope the establishment realises that we need brave loyal people who are willing to die for our country. not greedy businessmen like jahangir tareen.

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a portion of Jahangir Tareen's declared wealth is over Rupees 1,009 Million (reference: PILDAT 2009). This person has a lust for power & money and he recently had a fight with his mentor & brother-in-law Makhdoom Ahmed Mahmood over the ownership of a sugar mill:
http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Lahore/03-Sep-2011/Row-between-Mahmood-and-Tareen-intensifies?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online%2F24hours-news+%28The+Nation+%3A+Last+Twenty+Four+Hours+News%29
He has hired a media firm to manage his "image". His story of paying tax was much hyped by a few money-making (lifafa) journalists when he paid a tax of merely Rupees 19.3 Million on assets of over Ruppees 1009 Million (1.9%). When the tax rate in a country is 20% to 35%, the richest parliamentarian becomes "Mr. Clean" by paying tax @ 1.9%.
The history and reality of Jahangir Khan Tareen reveals that this sugar baron was behind the sugar scandal of 2006 when the prices were doubled due to acute shortage of sugar in the country. Pakistan faced sugar crisis in 2006 after many decades. He had a dispute with the provincial government of his own party due to his black-marketing. He used General Musharraf to mediate: http://www.paktribune.com/news/print.php?id=174105
Smartly enough, he portrayed his resignation as a different pretext to have a face saving way in the government.

Jahangir Tareen now owns an aeroplane and flew Imran Khan to Karachi on December 23, 2011. A person owns an aeroplane but pays tax @ 1.9%. Any neutral person would definitely laugh at this joke!
These proponents of so-called "change" stick with every successive government and whenever they see the government dwindling, they simply jump out of the sinking boat. What an irony that these turncoats (lotas) get a completely new lease of life to stay in "power" by changing loyalties!

MahdiSoldier

I wrote my article while jahangir tareen was still in PML F and was planning to announce his Clean Party! and i mentioned there that his political career was finished because he had a fall out with his brother in law Makhdoom syed ahmd mehmood . Since tareen no longer had a his brother in laws support, his clean party went to the garbage bin. and he was left with no other choice but to join PTI. the seat which he vacated was NA 195, and i checked that during the by elections, Syed Mustafa Mehmood won by securing 83000 votes! Mustafa mehmood Makhdooms son.

The people in general have very short memory and are mostly betrayed by emotions. But today's world is entirely different from the past history.
Same used-bullets have been trying to befool the people by raising the hackneyed slogan of "change". But today's brave new world has the backing of information technology. It keeps a track record of every single word these so-called "leaders" utter.
These proponents of so-called "change" stick with every successive government and whenever they see the government dwindling, they simply jump out of the sinking boat.
One such example is Jahangir Khan Tarin, who served as Federal Minister of Industries, Production and Special Initiatives under General Pervez Musharraf. This sycophant was once all praise for the former dictator when the Chief Justice was made dysfunctional by the dictator:
http://paktribune.com/news/Opp-crea...stitutional-issue-Jahangir-Tareen-173241.html
Soon after 09 March 2007 (when Chief Justice was thrown out), Jahangir Khan Tareen declared that General Pervaiz Musharraf had become the most popular leader of the country due to "excellent performance" in the domain of economic social development..... the opposition is scared of his popularity and intends to contain the process of progress being launched by the Government.
Jahangir Tareen also declared General Pervaiz Musharraf as a "dynamic" leader!
Well, let us not forget that Imran Khan had been pleading the case of Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry against former dictator in 2007. Imran Khan also wanted to go to Karachi on 12 May 2007 but was restrained by the dictator's cronies. What a joke, when the dictator's sycophant crony is inducted in PTI !!!
Jahangir Tareen is dirty filthy rich. Only a portion of his declared wealth is over Rupees 1000 Million. This person has a lust for power & money and he recently had a fight with his real brother-in-law Makhdoom Ahmed Mahmood over the ownership of a sugar mill:
http://www.kalpoint.com/national-news/row-between-mahmood-and-tareen-intensifies.html
He has hired a media firm to manage his "image". His story of paying tax was much hyped by a few money-making journalists when he paid a tax of Rupees 19.3 Million on assets of over Ruppees 1000 Million (1.9%). When the tax rate in a country is 20% to 35%, the richest parliamentarian becomes "Mr Clean" by paying tax @ 1.9%.
The history and reality of Jahangir Khan Tareen reveals that this sugar barron was behind the sugar scandal of 2003 when the prices were doubled due to acute shortage of sugar in the country. Pakistan faced sugar crisis in 2003 after many decades. He had a dispute with the provincial government due to his blackmarketing. He used General Musharraf to mediate:
http://www.paktribune.com/news/print.php?id=174105
Surprisingly, to have a face saving way he protrayed his resignation as a different pretext.
What an irony that these turncoats (lotas) get a completely new lease of life to stay in "power" by changing loyalties!

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
lolz land reforms are in favour of ppl who lease land for farming business.. land reforms destroys jageerdaars..coz they own the land from family n keeps on going...
farming industry is real hope for the poor farmers.. they get better rates and salaries for their work..as compared to working for waderas..

tareen is considered a sincere n successful businessman not only by pakistanis but all around the world too..

Why don't u go out there and actually gather the facts? 40,000 acres of land on lease , and u think that these would be more than willing for Industrial and Land Reforms.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
lolz land reforms are in favour of ppl who lease land for farming business.. land reforms destroys jageerdaars..coz they own the land from family n keeps on going...
farming industry is real hope for the poor farmers.. they get better rates and salaries for their work..as compared to working for waderas..

tareen is considered a sincere n successful businessman not only by pakistanis but all around the world too..

So Are The Croonies / Arms Companies Who Fund The Presidential Election, I Agree, He's Least Corrupt As Compared To Others , Aur IK Ko Kaam Chalana Hae, But I Realy Don't Trust Kasoori And Tareen.

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How can you trust people who have millions worth of interests to protect? Its very hard to trust them whether their interests are in the form of thousands of acres of farmland or in the form of factories ir mills.

But, I guess this is Pakistan we are talking about and finding people who are completely clean now and WILL STAY CLEAN IN THE FUTURE will be impossible to find.

Anyone who is anything in Paksitani politics over the last 30 years or so is not there to serve the people they are there to prosper themselves and safeguard their interests.

So Are The Croonies / Arms Companies Who Fund The Presidential Election, I Agree, He's Least Corrupt As Compared To Others , Aur IK Ko Kaam Chalana Hae, But I Realy Don't Trust Kasoori And Tareen.

Last edited:

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
How can you trust people who have millions worth of interests to protect? Its very hard to trust them whether their interests are in the form of thousands of acres of farmland or in the form of factories ir mills.

But, I guess this is Pakistan we are talking about and finding people who are completely clean now and WILL STAY CLEAN IN THE FUTURE will be impossible to find.

Anyone who is anything in Paksitani politics over the last 30 year or so years is not their to serve the people to prosper and safeguard their interests.

Yeah Thats Right.

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
Whats wrong with a business man growing and providing more employment to people?
Some people made it look like as if he committed a crime by borrowing money from banks for his business.

WE SHOULD BE CONCERNED IF HE MADE HIS MONEY THROUGH CORRUPTION, TAX EVASION, KICKBACKS OR FRAUDULENT BUSINESSES THAT BORROWED MONEY FROM BANKS ONLY TO GET THEM WRITTEN OFF.

He is the largest tax payer in the country, has a vision and sincerity for Pakistan. STOP OPPOSING HIM JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT.. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE HIM AND WE NEED TO GET RID OF THE ONLY 'BABA' WITH HIS 40 CHORS ASAP.

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The problem is not people working hard and making money when there is a level playing field. The problem arises when the system works for people who are well connected and rich and then they can get loans with very little to no conditions set for it and then can get those loans written off too.

Why do you think that most of these overnight millionaires are active in politics and if they are not themselves active then they have some close relative or friend actively participating in politics to safeguard their interests.

You think that Sharifs got to where they are without getting undue favors from the system? Do you think that Zardari expanded his empire from Bambino cinema to one of Pakistan's richest with chateaus in france all legitimately without getting undue and in some cases illegal favors?

If the sahrifs or zardaris or any other start paying taxes does that make their past follies legit?

Whats wrong with a business man growing and providing more employment to people?
Some people made it look like as if he committed a crime by borrowing money from banks for his business.

WE SHOULD BE CONCERNED IF HE MADE HIS MONEY THROUGH CORRUPTION, TAX EVASION, KICKBACKS OR FRAUDULENT BUSINESSES THAT BORROWED MONEY FROM BANKS ONLY TO GET THEM WRITTEN OFF.

He is the largest tax payer in the country, has a vision and sincerity for Pakistan. STOP OPPOSING HIM JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT.. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE HIM AND WE NEED TO GET RID OF THE ONLY 'BABA' WITH HIS 40 CHORS ASAP.

warraich001

MPA (400+ posts)
where is the corruption charges.....show?....... I know few things he always give correct amount of taxes...... he stood on the floor of assembly, declared his assets and persuade others to declare their assets saying that we don't have any right to impose taxes on public until we don't declare our assets...... and this really is a foolish thing that he started with one sugar mill and how he has many....... corruption charges matte

mr.pti

Minister (2k+ posts)
So only "crime" he did to get loan from Asia bank with his connections ? Is he paying back ? YES. Has he stolen money NO, Does Pakistan earn from his work YES, So only question remaning is does he pays his taxes

If he did some thing else crime he should get punished which i demand as PTI if not i quit supporting PTI. The reason i support PTI i know IK will treat every one equaly

So whats wrong ? Who does not try to get cheap loans with there connection ? Did his act harm Pakistan or any Pakistani ?

Last edited:

HHH...

Senator (1k+ posts)
[MENTION=12754]cefspan[/MENTION]
Loha Lohe ko KatTa hy,

If you understand what i mean, may be you will not angry at me.

Oongle Terhi Kar k Ghee nikalo, ya Allah K Bharose aur Tawakal pe Sb Chor do, But Allah will not help you untill you didnt tilt your finger.(In Possitve manners).

We have any other way to cope with??
If you have, i will support you!

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Where did he squander public money? Every businessman looks for financial advantage; this a standard practice as long as it is done ethically.