It now appears that Pakistani awam (masses) will drag Nawaz Shariff out from his bed on to streets.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz Shariff does not understand the meaning of morality, ethics and decency because he is so shameless, faceless and toothless that he still seriously believes that he is loved by majority of Pakistanis when he is detested, hated and abhorred by 175 million Pakistanis and the numbers get higher each day.

I believe that the final curtain is going to fall on him soon and if he insisted on staying by his fists, teeth and claws, he will finally be dragged out of his bed by Pakistani awam (masses) because they can not stand the sight of him any more. And, I would hate to see that scene.
Mr Nawaz Shariff, please go whilst there is still time.

I can not understand what is stopping him from going away? Even the ECP, Supreme Court of Pakistan, judiciary, Bar Council and many other local bodies are turning against his continuing in office. Is he waiting for the army to give him a bloody kick in his back side to convince him that he is not wanted in Pakistan?

As long long he is supported in the parliament by the corrupt, dishonest and embezzling parliamentarians and their leaders, he will hang to the live wire but bound to fall.

farooq22

Minister (2k+ posts)
Gullu Qadri and U Turn Khan under stand all. Pasha London Plan (May 2014) is well exposed. Desires of Younus Al Gohar, Goldsmith, Daniel S Meacy and Hizb u Tuhrir are known to all.

Accept reality, quit Pakistan, both go to England or Canada

Go Pasha Kids Go

Adonis

Banned
مبارک ہو مبارک ہو انقلابی پاگل ہو گیے ہیں تھریڈ پے تھریڈ بنایے جایے رہے ہیں الٹے سیدھے

tariisb

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

پاکستانی عوام ؟ جس وقت ، جب بھی ، کسی ایک سیاستدان کو اس طرح گھسیٹا اور روندا گیا ، پھر محفوظ کوئی بھی نا رہے گا ، تقسیم ، تفریق اور خلیج نے ابھرنا ہے ، سڑکوں پر وحشیوں کا راج ہونا ہے ، جس نے جس کو جتنا غلط سمجھنا ہے ، ویسا ہی انتقام لینا ہے ، انارکی ہی ہونی ہے ، دہشت ہی ہونی ہے

متشدد مذہبی گروہ ، انڈر ورلڈ کی طرز پر منظم سیاسی جماعتیں ، فرقہ پرست ، لیڈر پرست ہٹ دھرم ، سب نے اپنے اپنے سیاسی و مذہبی دھرم کی خاطر سڑکوں پر نکل آنا ہے ، عراق ، شام ، لیبیا ابھی تک اذیت مسلسل میں ہیں ، اب یہاں پر بھی کوئی مغربی پلان نافظ ہوا تو ؟ پھر انارکی ہی ہونی ہے ، وحشت ، دہشت ہی ہونی ہے

Adonis

Banned
images

hamidk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Gullu Qadri and U Turn Khan under stand all. Pasha London Plan (May 2014) is well exposed. Desires of Younus Al Gohar, Goldsmith, Daniel S Meacy and Hizb u Tuhrir are known to all.

Go Pasha Kids Go
There is no plan but Awam's plan, if you are stupid enough not to understand this then i feel pity for you coz you and your children are paying the price of your stupidity.
I apologies if I am upsetting you.

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)

Go Pasha Kids Go

I seriously pity you guys ... cant even read the writing on the wall. .... What IK and TuQ are doing is now above an beyond them. Once the nation and majority of people will realize what rights they have as a citizen and govt and state has to provide them .. then it doesnt matter who sits at the top ... mark my words ... PEOPLE WILL THROW OUT IK AND FOR THAT SAKE ANYONE WHO WILL DENY THEM THEIR RIGHTS ..... People are refusing to become sheep to be eaten by Jackals.

Sooner or later you will see people coming out without Ik or anyone else asking them to ... they will fight for justice ... You will see in each dept/section/street/mohalla and even houses there will be 2 groups ... One who stand by the rules and give due rights .. others will deny those rights to needy and weak ... and then the era of weak will come who will over turn the oppressor.

NS still has time to paly safe and smart .. but he cant the time running out like sand in hand. ....

crankthskunk

پاکستانی عوام ؟ جس وقت ، جب بھی ، کسی ایک سیاستدان کو اس طرح گھسیٹا اور روندا گیا ، پھر محفوظ کوئی بھی نا رہے گا ، تقسیم ، تفریق اور خلیج نے ابھرنا ہے ، سڑکوں پر وحشیوں کا راج ہونا ہے ، جس نے جس کو جتنا غلط سمجھنا ہے ، ویسا ہی انتقام لینا ہے ، انارکی ہی ہونی ہے ، دہشت ہی ہونی ہے

متشدد مذہبی گروہ ، انڈر ورلڈ کی طرز پر منظم سیاسی جماعتیں ، فرقہ پرست ، لیڈر پرست ہٹ دھرم ، سب نے اپنے اپنے سیاسی و مذہبی دھرم کی خاطر سڑکوں پر نکل آنا ہے ، عراق ، شام ، لیبیا ابھی تک اذیت مسلسل میں ہیں ، اب یہاں پر بھی کوئی مغربی پلان نافظ ہوا تو ؟ پھر انارکی ہی ہونی ہے ، وحشت ، دہشت ہی ہونی ہے

Tu Phir apne corrupt thugs Sharifs ko samjhao ke aram se istifa de ke challa jaee. Jitni rigging ais kameene ne ki hai, kisi jahmoori mulk me ais ko na sirf iqteedar se foran chooti hoti balke aik lambi jail bhi hoti, ais ki sari jaidad zabt hoti. Magar ye batain tum jise mujrimon ko samjh nahi anni. Tu agar ais ko aur tum ko sarkoon pe ghaste janee ka hi shoq he tu phir ye hi hoga.
Magar aik baat yaad rakhana, Dande wali sarkar khamooshi se deekh rahi hai, magar kab tak? Wo kabhi bhi halat ko kharab nahi hone deenge. Noora ye hi chahta hai, ke ais ki tashreef per phir se "Dandi wali Sarkar" koch karrare dande atta karee.
Jin beeghairtion ko maar ki adaat par jaee wo sharafat ki zuban nahi samjhte, Sharifs un beghairtoon me se hain.

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Salam tari:)
arre yahi irada leke aye thay pti wale...they've been exposed big time now!:biggthumpup:

tariisb

Salam tari:)
arre yahi irada leke aye thay pti wale...they've been exposed big time now!:biggthumpup:

W/Salam Muqadas ji ............................... :P

all program failed now they are trying to use word "civil war" , to exploit the nation . bad , very bad .

Mehrushka

all program failed now they are trying to use word "civil war" , to exploit the nation . bad , very bad .
Nation itni bewakoof nahin.....Dekha nahin har call reject ker di hai in dono fasadion ki:biggthumpup: phir dono cousins ne London Aur US ke protest ka bada shor dala......woh bhi dekh liya kal sab ne.....30 log aye thay nare lagane [hilar]

Mehrushka

Aur haan London main pti ke 30 log kese sharafat se street ke nukad pe khade hoke protest ker rahe thay.....ye IK bada west west kerta hai....Zara ye pti wale 10 mnt road block ker ke to dikhate [hilar] ussi waqt inko deport na ker dete to mera naam badal deein :biggthumpup:

tariisb

Nation itni bewakoof nahin.....Dekha nahin har call reject ker di hai in dono fasadion ki:biggthumpup: phir dono cousins ne London Aur US ke protest ka bada shor dala......woh bhi dekh liya kal sab ne.....30 log aye thay nare lagane [hilar]

Salam again .............:P

U know first they misinterpret word "revolution" and then now misquoting word "civil war" , just to threaten state and its establishment .

What they think ? is it so easy to "ghaseetna n phansi dena" they are making bed for the all other rebels / under world / extremists to come out and start fighting....

NailaFirdous

MPA (400+ posts)
People plan and then Allah plans, and Allah is the best of planners (Al-Quran).

The longer Nawaz Sharief stays the more he and his cronies are exposed in media and public at large and more public awakens. I believe that his arrogance will only be good for Pakistan in the long run as more criminal activities surface.

Have patience and remember that Allah will deal with him just at the right time. Peaceful dharnas must continue, inshaAllah.