Islamabad Tonight - 27th June 2011 - Dr. Shahid Masood & Ameen Faheem - MQM separation from PPP Gov

Islamabad Tonight

Councller (250+ posts)

c77527bb363a8920865e0770fd8b650d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khwaja Asif forgot when NOon was all bound to postpone elections in Sheikh Rashids constituency forever...

اب الیكشن ہو سكتے ہیں۔۔۔۔۔

شرم ان كو مگر نہیں آتی۔۔۔

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
haha bewaqoof awaam,,,kahty hy musharaf was better 100pc.....when next time if nawaz hukumat comes, then theese people will say zardari was better hahaha....muje hasi ati ha logo ki soch par....
THE ONE AND ONLY IS IMRAN KHAN WHO CUD SAVE THIS PAKISTAN.........IF HE COMES,PEOPLE WILL BE AMAZESD AND WUD SAY WHY DIDNT WE BRING THIS MAN DECADES AGOOOO... BUT OUT AWAAM ARE BEWAQOOF....THATS FOR SURE...

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
musharaf may be wrong in principal but his time was 100 times better than zardari's, not to say musharaf was perfect but he was definitely less evil and corrupt than ppp.

btw mr.imranlover, hansi tou baqi sab ko bhee aat hai when they read your nick "imranlover"..... Are you gay!?
:)

open your mind,be clear urself not be a narrow mind person.it doesnt mean be gay...love comes from the heart ,,arent you love your brother? Or your mother ? Or father? So if you say yes, will i use the same brain that you have?????
I live in ireland and i am setteld but i care for poors and pakistan .....thats it,,,,warna kal tum he bhukto gy.......

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
You live in Ireland and care for the “Poor and Pakistan” Oooooo amazing... we the poor are so greatly in debt!

One would imagine since you are in Ireland you would know some English... (referring to your super punctuation).

As for the Musharaf and Zardari debate, it’s very easy to sit abroad and comment, ask us (the Poor and Pakistanis) how we felt when the petrol prices shot up from Rs.60 to Rs.100 or a single Roti price from Rs.3 to Rs.7/8 or a single egg for Rs.15. Yet again thanks to Mr.Zardari’s corruption (or relentless money printing) the $ (or € Euro in your case) moved from Rs.80 and to Rs.125. (oh so that's why you probably don’t like Musharaff’s time, you could buy less for your Euros :) ).

Anyway dude, your personal choices are of no concern to us, you can be ImranLover or EltonJohnLover....do whatever pleases you ;).

its not answer of my question darling i earned my money and i worked hard for that not like zardari or ur musharaf bring money abroad, ...........anyway i let you give a go......by the way stay in lowest standard people with CHEAP THINKING for your pakistan.......

Imran is soon comming to Ireland to attend our University soon..........most irish people wud come to attend him and some i spoke with they said we wished imran khan was in our politics in ireland so we would diffenetly elect that leader( a great and honest leader) its not from people like you cheap thinking off but its from IRISH NON PAKISTANI..........MIND IT........

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
its not answer of my question darling i earned my money and i worked hard for that not like zardari or ur musharaf bring money abroad, ...........anyway i let you give a go......by the way stay in lowest standard people with CHEAP THINKING for your pakistan.......

Imran is soon comming to Ireland to attend our University soon..........most irish people wud come to attend him and some i spoke with they said we wished imran khan was in our politics in ireland so we would diffenetly elect that leader( a great and honest leader) its not from people like you cheap thinking off but its from IRISH NON PAKISTANI..........MIND IT........

"....answer of my question darling"... easy tiger! I am not into this stuff of yours :).

"
Imran is soon comming to Ireland to attend our University soon..........most irish people wud come to"... Yeah... I really doubt that anybody would come to attend him, except off course emotional and unstable Pakistani kids like you. You see I may know a thing or two about the Irish and the universities there. I only did my doctorate from TCD, a couple of years back :).

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
"....answer of my question darling"... easy tiger! I am not into this stuff of yours :).

"
Imran is soon comming to Ireland to attend our University soon..........most irish people wud come to"... Yeah... I really doubt that anybody would come to attend him, except off course emotional and unstable Pakistani kids like you. You see I may know a thing or two about the Irish and the universities there. I only did my doctorate from TCD, a couple of years back :).

oaye mushaaraff ka CHAMCHAY.....i hope you had a great interest with his govt because those who has some interest from the govt wud go to that corrupt f.ker politician. Any way stay in PAKISTAN with those corrupt bagairat chor k sath rahoooo tum be ek number chor lag rahy ho muje to....
by the way other day you said euro is suitable for me to get more money in this govt? you are stupid bec zaroadri ho ya musharaff or nawas sharif ho,ythey all are f..keeeeeeers,
also to let you know i dont send money as my all family all settled here,you enjoy ur loadsheding,high rates of oil,and other stuffff.....
bring ur musharaf again next time...........(with very little brain for ur stupid ideas and thinking.............
my IMRAN KHAN is the best ..................

DOCTORATE FROM TCD? TELL ME WHICH STREET IT IS CALLED AND WHAT DUBLIN IT IS CALLED?

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
oaye mushaaraff ka CHAMCHAY.....i hope you had a great interest with his govt because those who has some interest from the govt wud go to that corrupt f.ker politician. Any way stay in PAKISTAN with those corrupt bagairat chor k sath rahoooo tum be ek number chor lag rahy ho muje to....
by the way other day you said euro is suitable for me to get more money in this govt? you are stupid bec zaroadri ho ya musharaff or nawas sharif ho,ythey all are f..keeeeeeers,
also to let you know i dont send money as my all family all settled here,you enjoy ur loadsheding,high rates of oil,and other stuffff.....
bring ur musharaf again next time...........(with very little brain for ur stupid ideas and thinking.............
my IMRAN KHAN is the best ..................

DOCTORATE FROM TCD? TELL ME WHICH STREET IT IS CALLED AND WHAT DUBLIN IT IS CALLED?

haha! aa gayee naa uqaat per :). I am sure you must be one of the asylum seekers type of families. While in Ireland I have seen quite a lot of low class, uneducated Pakistanis like you. It's "Ghatiya bagiarat loog" like you who go abroad and then cling to their systems like a parasite, calming asylum or marrying polish girls etc. a shame for Pakistan.

Yeah I did my studies there and then (unlike you) chose to settle in Pakistan and work for the betterment of my country. I still run the TCD Muslim society (http://muslim.csc.tcdlife.ie/) so if you need ever need to organize an event for Imran Khan, I have many friends there who can happily arrange it (that to say if you have any say in the matter), message me in private if you need help regarding that, if not then lets end the conversation here.

you can also get my contact from TCD societies’ contact-us page.

Last edited: