ISI most powerful spy agency in the world: ex-Raw chief

Shahid Abassi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And you must also know that intelligence agencies do not always care about the media narratives and peoples perceptions. They have bigger things at stake.

Again.....I had mentioned in my post that world only cares about the narrative which is issued by the Govts and official story as they call it.

Star Gazer

If ISI was the best in the world they would have ensured that terrorism after 9/11 in PK did not go to the level it has. The only time army has come to action is under General Raheel, they woke up after Peshawar attack.

I do not think ISI is number 1 and why ex Raw said this does not make much sense to me.

Do you not think that politicians also hold a big responsibility to ensure that their agencies can do their best work? do you seriously believe that politicians for the last 10 years have had any intention of doing that?

If any one believes that one institution can do the work of all then why have so many other institutions? Be realistic

Star Gazer

Where was ISI when MQM was taking training from RAW and were causing havoc inside Karachi?

Maybe this is a question to ask the politicians that what were they doing when they claim to be the representatives of the people? why did they not ask Police,ISI, FIA,IB etc to ensure their role??

Respect

Maybe this is a question to ask the politicians that what were they doing when they claim to be the representatives of the people? why did they not ask Police,ISI, FIA,IB etc to ensure their role??

Which politicians are you speaking about NS or Zardari who were brought back to this country on NRO in General Musharaf period. In 1990 IS I helped NS to gain power. In 2013 rumours suggest that General Kiyani was on board with historical rigging that took place.

So when I go down the road of histrory you will find army has backed them up, without there approval I doubt they would be here right now.

So NO point asking PK insttiuations because they were bound to be the way they are under leaders such as NS and Zardari.
We should be asking the question why did the NO 1 army back these non performers so many times.
Also MQM has been taking training for years maybe decades was our NO 1 intelligence agency in the world sleeping whilst under Mudharaf regime MQM were taking training from Raw?

Star Gazer

Which politicians are you speaking about NS or Zardari who were brought back to this country on NRO in General Musharaf period. In 1990 IS I helped NS to gain power. In 2013 rumours suggest that General Kiyani was on board with historical rigging that took place.

So when I go down the road of histrory you will find army has backed them up, without there approval I doubt they would be here right now.

So NO point asking PK insttiuations because they were bound to be the way they are under leaders such as NS and Zardari.
We should be asking the question why did the NO 1 army back these non performers so many times.
Also MQM has been taking training for years maybe decades was our NO 1 intelligence agency in the world sleeping whilst under Mudharaf regime MQM were taking training from Raw?

If you think politicians are supposed to be the leaders then it does not matter who trained them or not, they bear responsibility and should be held accountable and they must act like leaders.
If you think training is important for politicians before holding them accountable, then the whole matter is screwed and there is no point in discussing this issue, we should go steps back to discuss as to the process of becoming a p[olitical figure & how to choose a leader. None of these leaders whoso ever brought them are stupid and know quite well what they are doing be it Altaf or AAZ or NZ.
If we want to move forward then there has to be a starting point otherwise we will spend out lives going in circles and allowing all the sleazy ones to get away