ISI is the real Government in Pakistan....

Hallo all,

Last few days have proved that the real power and authority is in army 's hands and ISI is unchallengeable. Everything means everything, political parties, right from Nawaz Sharif to Imran Khan and from Asif Zaradari to Altaf Hussain, everybody is obeying ISI. Mullah Military alliance is nothing new and is clear as broad daylight.

The newer facts are that chief justice and his independent judiciary is also under ISI influence and now it feels that his restoration was all planned, the movement was funded and managed by ISI, and Imran Khan+Jamat-e-Islami played in their hands. Imran Khan is clearly being raised as a new establishment pawn and now they have variety, which they can manipulate as per national and international scenario.

Media was thought to be independent but, except a few, everyone else seems to be fluting the propaganda as directed by ISI and Army. I guess Najam Sethi is one person who came out clearly as a bold and practical person, all others were just run of the mill.......

Shah Mehmood Qureshi also was used by Army, to flare up the issue and now that ir is resolved, he is out from everywhere. But he may have won some loyalty from Army and may have some role if in future Army needs him...

There seems no possibility in near future that Pakistan and its people can come out of Army s strangle as the have everything well under control and I am hopeless for the betterment of nation in next few years. Even if a revolution is staged, that too will be from Army's planning. So, until someone really sincere comes in Army command, it seems bleak for our nation.

Allah knows the best......

DashingPun

I agree with u brother when i posted a thread ISI A STATE WITHIN A STATE MANY MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM CALLED ME INDIAN,ISI ALONG WITH CIA DECIDES WHICH POLITICIAN CAN BE USED AS TOILET TISSUE PAPER,AFTER USAGE THEY DROP IT IN THE DUST BIN,WHICH NOW A DAYS IS HAPPENING WITH SHARIF BROTHERS,In my opinion Sharif brothers must come on TV and announce retirement from Politics for ever as ISI,Army is not happy with their statements regarding role of military,ISI.They have huge business,they must run it properly and retire from Politics,People will remember them in good words if they do so

First of all, I hope your love for Sharif brothers is over and you see the things more rationally I hope...... You were the one who always tried to post any crap and BS from PMLN and portray it as next holiest thing after Quran....... Its good that God has shown you the true picture of PMLN.
Coming to your point again here for Sharif brothers and their statements, I guess they will stay here for the lust of power and their statements are not their own statements, they are only loud speakers being used by ISI/Army. I hope you got my point ;)

DashingPun

Astagfirullah i never gave rank of Holy Men for sharif Brothers but posted which i see different is happening from their side
like Daanish Schools,Sasti Roti,Shahbaz sharif flood work,astagfirulllah it is shirk to compare something with quran if u deduced from my threads i am sorry for that
First of all, I hope your love for Sharif brothers is over and you see the things more rationally I hope...... You were the one who always tried to post any crap and BS from PMLN and portray it as next holiest thing after Quran....... Its good that God has shown you the true picture of PMLN.
Coming to your point again here for Sharif brothers and their statements, I guess they will stay here for the lust of power and their statements are not their own statements, they are only loud speakers being used by ISI/Army. I hope you got my point ;)

Urooj_lbw

all projects were dead projects, sasti roti hmmmmm , i believe u should have given money to Idhi trust, they would have organized in a better way, government ka kaam bheek aage dena nahi putter, kuch kaam karo jisse ghareebon ko rozgaar milee, naake un ko sasti roti ke naam pe bheek do oor us me bhi corruption, Punjab province is bankrupt, this is the reality and just face it, don't fool around, Shehbazu bechara has no vision,

1 Nawaz Shareef
2 Shahbaz Shareeef
3 Abbas Shareef
4 Hamza Shareef
4 Ishaq Dar(samadhi)
5 cap Safdar(damaad)
6 Bilal Yaseen(Kalsoom ka bateega)
7 Mohsin Lateef(Kalsoom ka bateega)
8 Sohail Zia But(saala)
9 Umar Sohail Zia (nephew)
10 Mian Mirage Din(close relative)
and many more...................................
Astagfirullah i never gave rank of Holy Men for sharif Brothers but posted which i see different is happening from their side
like Daanish Schools,Sasti Roti,Shahbaz sharif flood work,astagfirulllah it is shirk to compare something with quran if u deduced from my threads i am sorry for that

There is another strange thing which I see in posts from people like you....... Why you post stuff for Sasti Roti and Schools etc..... My God, this is something which is more than a duty for government, it is nothing to be proud of, this is what they are being paid for and voted for.... if some of Sharif etc are going to open schools (that too just one or two in 3 years) or giving water supply scheme etc, it must not be first reported or advertised and then people like you must not mention such stuff as symbol of their greatness or as a difference from others.... this is something even a local level councellor will also do, or for that matter a Nazim like Mustafa kamal etc..... what is required is to provide vision and leadership and reforms in society which they are not capable of giving. Had they been capable, they would have not been here as Army needs puppets and dumb people to be dictated easily.

Urooj_lbw

Idhi sahab could have managed all such stuff 1000 times better and also with out corruption, ye koi kamaal nahi kia Mian Shehbaz sahab ne, farighulbaal sahab, bara teer maara he, fact is different, due to his bad policies Punjab is now bankrupt, this is an open fact, baat karte hen sasti roti ki, bilkul hi farighulbaal hen ye DashingPun kind of blind supporters of Mun afiq e Azam Nawazu
There is another strange thing which I see in posts from people like you....... Why you post stuff for Sasti Roti and Schools etc..... My God, this is something which is more than a duty for government, it is nothing to be proud of, this is what they are being paid for and voted for.... if some of Sharif etc are going to open schools (that too just one or two in 3 years) or giving water supply scheme etc, it must not be first reported or advertised and then people like you must not mention such stuff as symbol of their greatness or as a difference from others.... this is something even a local level councellor will also do, or for that matter a Nazim like Mustafa kamal etc..... what is required is to provide vision and leadership and reforms in society which they are not capable of giving. Had they been capable, they would have not been here as Army needs puppets and dumb people to be dictated easily.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

all projects were dead projects, sasti roti hmmmmm , i believe u should have given money to Idhi trust, they would have organized in a better way, government ka kaam bheek aage dena nahi putter, kuch kaam karo jisse ghareebon ko rozgaar milee, naake un ko sasti roti ke naam pe bheek do oor us me bhi corruption, Punjab province is bankrupt, this is the reality and just face it, don't fool around, Shehbazu bechara has no vision,

1 Nawaz Shareef
2 Shahbaz Shareeef
3 Abbas Shareef
4 Hamza Shareef
4 Ishaq Dar(samadhi)
5 cap Safdar(damaad)
6 Bilal Yaseen(Kalsoom ka bateega)
7 Mohsin Lateef(Kalsoom ka bateega)
8 Sohail Zia But(saala)
9 Umar Sohail Zia (nephew)
10 Mian Mirage Din(close relative)
and many more...................................
________________________________________________________-

Since when you learned that "ISI is the real Government in Pakistan....". Dear you have every right to say and be called: Urooj_lbw!

You have the right to oppose and criticize a certain party or a leader, but in no way you should be ridiculing their names or calling them as Munafiq etc...... This shows extreme and blind opposition on one hand and your education/up-bringing on the other..... Be logical and be polite to convey your point..... Satire can be in better words....

Idhi sahab could have managed all such stuff 1000 times better and also with out corruption, ye koi kamaal nahi kia Mian Shehbaz sahab ne, farighulbaal sahab, bara teer maara he, fact is different, due to his bad policies Punjab is now bankrupt, this is an open fact, baat karte hen sasti roti ki, bilkul hi farighulbaal hen ye DashingPun kind of blind supporters of Mun afiq e Azam Nawazu

adnan_swati

ISI please play games all over the world but dont play with emotions of pakistani

u r right but will they listen. they are not listening for last 64 years . we have lost half of our country .another half is at stake . still no worry

I agree with u brother when i posted a thread ISI A STATE WITHIN A STATE MANY MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM CALLED ME INDIAN,ISI ALONG WITH CIA DECIDES WHICH POLITICIAN CAN BE USED AS TOILET TISSUE PAPER,AFTER USAGE THEY DROP IT IN THE DUST BIN,WHICH NOW A DAYS IS HAPPENING WITH SHARIF BROTHERS,In my opinion Sharif brothers must come on TV and announce retirement from Politics for ever as ISI,Army is not happy with their statements regarding role of military,ISI.They have huge business,they must run it properly and retire from Politics,People will remember them in good words if they do so
میرے بھائی، انڈین اور اسرائیلی ایجنٹی کا لقب صرف آپ کو نہیں ملا، بلکہ پچھلے چونسٹھ سالوں میں جس نے بھی آرمی کے کارناموں پر سوچنے کی گستاخی کی ہے، سب کے ساتھ یہی حشر ہوا ہے. ابھی تو شکر ہے کہ کچھ دینی حلقے آرمی سے ناراض ہیں وگرنہ پہلے ایجنٹی کے ساتھ کفر کا فتویٰ بھی لازمی آتا تھا. اور ریٹائر بے شک نا ہوں، لیکن عوام کو کم از کم سچ بتا دیں. اور اگر کوئی ن لیگ والا ملک کیلیے واقعی مخلص بھی ہے تو یہ سمجھ لے کہ آرمی کی موجودہ پالیسیوں کے تسلسل کی صورت میں، قوم کی خدمت کی کوئی صورت نہیں ہے. پھر واقعی گھر جا بیٹھیں

ویسے آرمی سے ہم سب ناراض لوگ صرف آئ ایس آئ کے ایک نیے "ڈرامے" کی مار ہیں

I agree with the fact that our nation is propaganda driven and ISI/Army plays well with the help of its political and media machinery.

میرے بھائی، انڈین اور اسرائیلی ایجنٹی کا لقب صرف آپ کو نہیں ملا، بلکہ پچھلے چونسٹھ سالوں میں جس نے بھی آرمی کے کارناموں پر سوچنے کی گستاخی کی ہے، سب کے ساتھ یہی حشر ہوا ہے. ابھی تو شکر ہے کہ کچھ دینی حلقے آرمی سے ناراض ہیں وگرنہ پہلے ایجنٹی کے ساتھ کفر کا فتویٰ بھی لازمی آتا تھا. اور ریٹائر بے شک نا ہوں، لیکن عوام کو کم از کم سچ بتا دیں. اور اگر کوئی ن لیگ والا ملک کیلیے واقعی مخلص بھی ہے تو یہ سمجھ لے کہ آرمی کی موجودہ پالیسیوں کے تسلسل کی صورت میں، قوم کی خدمت کی کوئی صورت نہیں ہے. پھر واقعی گھر جا بیٹھیں

ویسے آرمی سے ہم سب ناراض لوگ صرف آئ ایس آئ کے ایک نیے "ڈرامے" کی مار ہیں

Is this news, every know this. ISI has proven it self to be one of the power house of Pakistan.

It would be nice to add Lal mosque too intp this list.

Hallo all,

Last few days have proved that the real power and authority is in army 's hands and ISI is unchallengeable. Everything means everything, political parties, right from Nawaz Sharif to Imran Khan and from Asif Zaradari to Altaf Hussain, everybody is obeying ISI. Mullah Military alliance is nothing new and is clear as broad daylight.

The newer facts are that chief justice and his independent judiciary is also under ISI influence and now it feels that his restoration was all planned, the movement was funded and managed by ISI, and Imran Khan+Jamat-e-Islami played in their hands. Imran Khan is clearly being raised as a new establishment pawn and now they have variety, which they can manipulate as per national and international scenario.

Media was thought to be independent but, except a few, everyone else seems to be fluting the propaganda as directed by ISI and Army. I guess Najam Sethi is one person who came out clearly as a bold and practical person, all others were just run of the mill.......

Shah Mehmood Qureshi also was used by Army, to flare up the issue and now that ir is resolved, he is out from everywhere. But he may have won some loyalty from Army and may have some role if in future Army needs him...

There seems no possibility in near future that Pakistan and its people can come out of Army s strangle as the have everything well under control and I am hopeless for the betterment of nation in next few years. Even if a revolution is staged, that too will be from Army's planning. So, until someone really sincere comes in Army command, it seems bleak for our nation.

I am not defending Army & ISI because I don't like the role of Army & ISI in politics.

But I would rather see it another way that did Army ask the politicians to do the :

Corruption,

Nepotism,

To not establish strong & independent the institutions like Judiciary, Election Commission, Accountability Commission etc.,

Appoint their friends & relatives on high post of corporations like Pak Steel Mills, PIA, WAPDA etc.

I don't think so.

If the Politicians become sincere to country not to their own vested interest and try to keep the Public happy, I don't think neither Army not ISI would be able to interfere in a politics.

Whenever the Political govt. become unpopular due to Corruption, nepotism, unpopular decision etc. it gives space to Army & ISI to intervene.

I agree with the fact that our nation is propaganda driven and ISI/Army plays well with the help of its political and media machinery.
صحیح فرمایا. اسلئیے اگر آپ کل مجھے " اے پاک فوج ، تیری عظمت کو سلام" کے نعرے لگاتے ہوے دیکھیں ، تو حیران نا ہویئے گا. ظالم آئ ایس پی آر ، دل کے تار(اسلام و ایمان) ہی ایسے چھیڑتا ہے کہ کوئی کافر ہی ہو گا جو یقین نا کرے!!!! رہی سہی کسر حب الوطنی کا تڑکا پوری کر دیتا ہے

simple_and_peacefull

dear this is story of every country in world.....

Hallo all,