Is this wedding is right? guide me please........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haider2332

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Brother! dont worry about this kinda thing cuz u dont know them. Speaking Urdu and using some words like Allah. InshaAllah, Mashaallah dont make u Muslims. Do u know Khans of bollywood??? They have married Hindu girls and their sisters have married Hindus. Would u call them Muslims?? Noooo but they use this kind of words very often.

Do you know QADIANI?? They speak Urdu and have Pakistani Passport. You cant even recognise them in Pakistan as they pretend to be Muslims and are just like us. They are in large number in Germany and the other European countries. Germany support them cuz they are their product.
They call themselves Muslims and Pakistanis but have nothing to do with Islam. I am quite sure they are them cuz the Nikah Khwan didnt have beard, All the guest were using Islamic words as if they are very religious family but the overall ceremony wasnt looking Islamic . Even if it is not, dont worry about it. This world is getting bigger and bigger by population and its so much complicated.

I lived in London and can confirm most of the Pakistani British born girls marry Pakistani guys. However there are some families who were not able to give their kids proper Islamic culture. As a result, they dont speak Urdu and never visited Pakistan but they married to some Muslim. Now, they are having kids and here the problem starts. As they dont have any clue what Islam is, they cant teach anything to their children. They know only Allah and Muhammad SAW and thats it.
This is Y u might see some more of this kind of marriages in future but this is only minority. So the lesson is, dont care about this thing and if u see something like that dont spread but ignore it.
Hope u understand.
Allah Hafiz

MIAN3000

Voter (50+ posts)
shukar hai iss ne nikah ker liya warna kaam to waise bhi chal jata jaise yahan hota hai do teen saal rehne ke baad shaadi .sikhon ke sath reh sakti hein without nikah to why not andrew?

Haider2332

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
MIAN3000 said:
shukar hai iss ne nikah ker liya warna kaam to waise bhi chal jata jaise yahan hota hai do teen saal rehne ke baad shaadi .sikhon ke sath reh sakti hein without nikah to why not andrew?

Baat shadi ki ho rahi hai..na ke illegal rehne ki. Tum aise keh rahe ho jaise yeh to normal si baat hai aur har ladki reh rahi hai non muslims ke saath.
Pata nahin kis dunya mein ho tum? Rehne waaliya rehti bhi hein lekin tum ko yeh bhi pata ho ga ke kya ratio hai iss ki aur woh kaisi hoti hein.

har cheez ko negative nahin lete. shayad yeh musalman ho gaya ho? aur zyada chance hai ke family Qadiyani hai. Q ke muslim ladki aisi harkat
kere bhi to tamam family itna khush nahin ho sakti jaisa ke yeh log hein. Allah ka naam bhi aur haraam kaari bhi....khuda ki panah.

Yeh pakke Qadiyani hein

its really fuking verry nice i wud like to celebrate my wedding ceremany same like u if i got any girl then lol love to all of u
M Qaiser Amin (uk).

Status
Not open for further replies.