Is this alright from SKMH

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dumb Prince he is a National Leader and there are very bright chances that he will become the next PM of Pakistan . this is y he needs to have the best care pakistan as a whole cannot take risks this is the reason 3 general Ranked doctors were there to ensure that Imran Khan is ok .Many other doctors have offered there services.Exceptions hoti hain afterall we are talking about pakistan here aur next few years are very crutial from security point of view. eik hi tu banda hai joo dunya mein jaa k pakistan ka point of view achey tarha sey express kar saktaa hai aur loog us ko suntey b hain aur serious b letey hain. Nation is counting on him .i hope samajh aa gai hoo gi .

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
SKMH is a PUBLIC PROPERTY. IK has every right to use SKMH as any other citizen of Pakistan. Do not tag it with the political struggle of Imran Khan and malign his noble cause. He would have done the same thing even from any other hospital and similarly other politicians would have done the same thing if they had gone through the same as IK and admitted in SKMH. Those who think the way u have posed questions are very unfortunate

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
SKMH is a PUBLIC PROPERTY. IK has every right to use SKMH as any other citizen of Pakistan. Do not tag it with the political struggle of Imran Khan and malign his noble cause. He would have done the same thing even from any other hospital and similarly other politicians would have done the same thing if they had gone through the same as IK and admitted in SKMH. Those who think the way u have posed questions are very unfortunate

A public property made by ik for cancer patients only.

and to all those who think ik should get extra benefits then isnt this what ik is fighting against. everyone is as same as anyother and chaity starts from home

skmh is for cancer patients as far as i know. tell me if there are any no-cancer patient in skmh

this will be used against ik tomorrow if not today

FaisalKh

A public property made by ik for cancer patients only.

and to all those who think ik should get extra benefits then isnt this what ik is fighting against. everyone is as same as anyother and chaity starts from home

skmh is for cancer patients as far as i know. tell me if there are any no-cancer patient in skmh

this will be used against ik tomorrow if not today

U r mixing politics with charity. Imran khan was admitted to the hospital of whom he is chairman. It was the best option available at that time to shift IK to SKMH. If i was IK with same condition, i would have asked them the same thing to take me to SKMH. For me, charity and the honor of SKMH is greater than politics (it looks awkward to me when i use the word politics for IK). At least tomorrow people wont point finger at SKMH that the chairman itself did not want to be treated at SKMH thats why they took him to another hospital.

For IK, SKMH is above everything becoz he dreamed of this institution after his mother died of cancer. U must have witnessed how strong IK responded to noon league when they allaged IK on SKMH.

Do not mix politics with charity. U must be wrong by saying that only cancer patiants are treated in SKMH. I think and it must be true that the staff of SKMH would not go to another hospital for treatment otherwise people will lose trust on SKMH after all u must be aware of the mentality of dumb sick minded propagandist (u know what i m talking about):)

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
U r mixing politics with charity. Imran khan was admitted to the hospital of whom he is chairman. It was the best option available at that time to shift IK to SKMH. If i was IK with same condition, i would have asked them the same thing to take me to SKMH. For me, charity and the honor of SKMH is greater than politics (it looks awkward to me when i use the word politics for IK). At least tomorrow people wont point finger at SKMH that the chairman itself did not want to be treated at SKMH thats why they took him to another hospital.

For IK, SKMH is above everything becoz he dreamed of this institution after his mother died of cancer. U must have witnessed how strong IK responded to noon league when they allaged IK on SKMH.

Do not mix politics with charity. U must be wrong by saying that only cancer patiants are treated in SKMH. I think and it must be true that the staff of SKMH would not go to another hospital for treatment otherwise people will lose trust on SKMH after all u must be aware of the mentality of dumb sick minded propagandist (u know what i m talking about):)

Agree with your points bro but just think if tomorrow before the speech he is shifted to another hospital our respect and love for our leader will grow like infinite folds. there are quite a few comfortable private hospitals in peshawar and i m sure there will be great in Lahr

FaisalKh

Agree with your points bro but just think if tomorrow before the speech he is shifted to another hospital our respect and love for our leader will grow like infinite folds. there are quite a few comfortable private hospitals in peshawar and i m sure there will be great in Lahr

But why would u want it like that? U know why people criticise nawaz sharif for ittefaq hospital? Becoz they dont go for treatment to their own hospital (they dont even go to any hospital in Pakistan). Haters gonna hate do not worry too much about them if u really are a PTI supporter:)

i was trembling with fear when i heard his message to the nation i thought for a while that God forbid something is very serious about IK. But see some people still consider it as if he was doing politics so best is to ignore them

LovelyVirus

Senator (1k+ posts)
1. IK getting treatment in SKMH for his backbone at which its not directed.

How do you know that SKMH can't treat bone fracture? Besides scan machines are there and the only other aspect is doctors. It seems even they are available. For your info Imran was taken to smaller hospital first and from thre transfered to SMKH. Possibly due to better security compared other hospitals.

3. Giving interview from SKMH.

Once in SKMH, he had no option but to give interview from there. You expect him to travel out on road to give interview?

4. Discussing his political strategies in SKMH.

Same answer as for 3.

5. Video speech from SKMH today.

Same as 3 and 4.

Don't worry too much. All is well!

naveed

Dumb loog dekhiye hein laikin iss thread starter jaisa nahi....What an idiotic thread.

SeektheTruth

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Illogical post.
He does not stop being a political leader when he is in hospital. He is allowed to conduct his personal and political affairs with the permission of the doctors.
Secondly, it is the choice of the patient and family to decide where treatment should take place, so I would suggest for you to shut your hole.

Your ID is interesting, small change though, it should be Prince of Dump as you are full of it.

CA 5 O

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dour futtay moo tumhari choti si soch ka. Isko itna kharch naa kero aur chup ker ke IK ko vote daalo taakay nooray, zardari aur phajoo jaise choron ka Pakistan se khatma ho.