Is it Pakistani Drama or Indian ??

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
ab250fa7937cfc2d9cb58749d178de9b.png

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
This is pak drama and as other person told u don't judge book by its cover. This drama has a very nice story where one. Hindu woman wants to become Muslim. It can b story of pak or India.don't get emotional.

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
Hindu women would never want to become muslim..No hindus,chrisitian would want to become muslim and live in caged society of oppression by going backward!Islam grows in todays world by rapid reproduction (not by conversion)...No doubt india continues to be 86% non muslim in 2011!!Truth is :in all muslim county especially pakistan:
Hindu women are abducted,raped and forced to become muslim!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjqrsHRDd_M

All this happens because some people(from the most peaceful religion ) in the world thinks that islam is the only true religion :lol::lol: and others are inferior,non believer(yapping)

Even some clowns like zakir naik propagate same filth in india ;misusing freedom of speech!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHpd2T7mi5c
U live in a fools paradise. Go and look in American and England and look how Islam is spreading there. Sick mind u r

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
3 -4% muslim in uk
1% muslim in usa!!

What a growth !!USa will never have more than 2-3% muslim even by 2050!!
Most of americans know ill effects of religion of peace!!
UK is growing islamo phobia.Population of muslim may reach to 6-7% by 2050 but its going to see big backlash from right wing party!!
Entire Europe knows the ill effects of 7th century religion which is against the free will of people,which wants to set up its medieval tribal system in rational society of 21st century!

Only vulgar and ill mannered oppose Islam as Islam will diminish their activities of Drugs, Alcohol, sex and bad mouthing every thing that is decent and trying to hide it under the guise of freedom of speech.

Europe will eventually learn to differentiate between vulgarity and intelligent conversions and will have to honor the mannerism and not vulgar acts and conversions.

the dutch is actually helping Islam by his foolish bad mouthing as his tirade will draw attentions of those intelligent folks and those dissatisfied by present Religious set up in Europe and who are unaware of Islam will now read Holy Quran and that will make more converts to Islam. so Bravo go figure.

http://www.euro-islam.info/country-profiles/the-netherlands/

Last edited:

Maryam.

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yes, it is a Pakistani drama produced by Asif Raza Mir and Babar Jawed. And what's so shocking about it?! There are minorities in Pakistan and making a drama on them should be nothing shocking as they are as much Pakistanis as me or any one of you.

Here is the storyline for all those who are shocked:

A serial that looks at the unfortunate and ever changing fate of a young East-Pakistani Hindu girl called Sundri. Pain, suffering and torture await Sundri at every turn in life, leaving her not only heartbroken and vulnerable but also making her stronger and more determined to face the world. From being sold by a family member; to being married off to a man old enough to be her father; to being accepted into the perfect family with open arms only to be left alone again. Sundri goes through it all, each phase in her life marked by a change of name and even religion when she converts to Islam. However, no matter what she goes through, Sundri miraculously seems to be able to retain her chastity and goodness against all odds. An awe-inspiring story which talks about the courage, strength and grace of a woman of the Sub-Continent.

And the promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYOkKYyFa8A&feature=related

Like someone said already, don't judge a book by its cover. Best dialogue: "Mein aik insaan ku support kar raha hoon."

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes, it is a Pakistani drama produced by Asif Raza Mir and Babar Jawed. And what's so shocking about it?! There are minorities in Pakistan and making a drama on them should be nothing shocking as they are as much Pakistanis as me or any one of you.

Here is the storyline for all those who are shocked:

A serial that looks at the unfortunate and ever changing fate of a young East-Pakistani Hindu girl called Sundri. Pain, suffering and torture await Sundri at every turn in life, leaving her not only heartbroken and vulnerable but also making her stronger and more determined to face the world. From being sold by a family member; to being married off to a man old enough to be her father; to being accepted into the perfect family with open arms only to be left alone again. Sundri goes through it all, each phase in her life marked by a change of name and even religion when she converts to Islam. However, no matter what she goes through, Sundri miraculously seems to be able to retain her chastity and goodness against all odds. An awe-inspiring story which talks about the courage, strength and grace of a woman of the Sub-Continent.

And the promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYOkKYyFa8A&feature=related

Like someone said already, don't judge a book by its cover. Best dialogue: "Mein aik insaan ku support kar raha hoon."

lolz..i was just looking for feed back..i posted it coz just wanted to know hw many people watch this drama and before i start watching it i should know about it...it should not be a boring story

Maryam.

lolz..i was just looking for feed back..i posted it coz just wanted to know hw many people watch this drama and before i start watching it i should know about it...it should not be a boring story

I understood that jimz84. :) I was pretty sure you were looking for feedback only but the way most people reacted on here by saying stuff about GEO TV and how they're so shocked made me write this post. Khair, yeah.. I haven't really watched the last few episodes of this serial so I can't say whether its boring or not. But if you're looking for something really good then watch 'Main Abdul Qadir Hoon' on HUM TV. It has recently finished and all the episodes can be found online. I really liked that drama. If you're looking for comedy try Akbari Asghari or Takay Ki Ayegi Barat.

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
I understood that jimz84. :) I was pretty sure you were looking for feedback only but the way most people reacted on here by saying stuff about GEO TV and how they're so shocked made me write this post. Khair, yeah.. I haven't really watched the last few episodes of this serial so I can't say whether its boring or not. But if you're looking for something really good then watch 'Main Abdul Qadir Hoon' on HUM TV. It has recently finished and all the episodes can be found online. I really liked that drama. If you're looking for comedy try Akbari Asghari or Takay Ki Ayegi Barat.

thnks bro for ur kinf info...i have already watched ma abdul qadir hon..it was awsome drama...but i don`t fancy comedy drama...thnx anyway...

Maryam.

thnks bro for ur kinf info...i have already watched ma abdul qadir hon..it was awsome drama...but i don`t fancy comedy drama...thnx anyway...

Sister* :p

Aah..okay then. You should watch:

Pul Sirat on ARY - based on the concept of Halal and Haram.
Roag on ARY- Highlights child abuse. Awesome drama if you ask me.
Tum Ho Ke Chup on Geo- Takes place in Baluchistan and is definitely one the best ones on air currently.
Ek Hatheli Pe Lahoo Ek Hatheli Pe Hinna on Geo- Shia vs. Sunni conflict.

I'm not too sure whether you're watching any of the ones above but I think they're really good dramas and definitely worth a shot. :)

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
:lol:
Sister* :p

Aah..okay then. You should watch:

Pul Sirat on ARY - based on the concept of Halal and Haram.
Roag on ARY- Highlights child abuse. Awesome drama if you ask me.
Tum Ho Ke Chup on Geo- Takes place in Baluchistan and is definitely one the best ones on air currently.
Ek Hatheli Pe Lahoo Ek Hatheli Pe Hinna on Geo- Shia vs. Sunni conflict.

I'm not too sure whether you're watching any of the ones above but I think they're really good dramas and definitely worth a shot. :)
lolz...ahahah..sister i didn`t see who m i talking to...sorry for that....yea the one u told above i m watching roag n ek hatheli....they r really nice dramas..`ll try to watch other two aswel...thnx sistr