Is it not the right time to ban BBC Propaganda Machine from Pakistan ?

I know its pakistan, and there I am too. When indian attack then your generals starts peeing in the toilet and have to release any indian within 24 hours because they know the consequences. I am pashtoon and stand firm against illegal atrocities, no matter which nation that is.
Banning BBC will give them a warning just like India did and now you see they just show sweet news from India and sensor all the news that goes against the Hindu rashtra.
BBC is a Propaganda Mecha

Really You pisss drinker ? Its Pakistan not India. where minorities are lynched for just eating beef. you may check the Indian atrocities on minorities whether its genocide of Sikhs in 1980, or muslims genocide of 2000 and Dalits, Tribals, South Indians, Moaists, Christians, Northeasterns and list is endless.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
By looking at today's article on BBC's front page we as Pakistani's feel ashamed that our Govt is toothless when it comes to information war.
BBC's biased against Pakistan is not new and today's article has crossed all the red lines epcially BBC's Madarchod Ilyad Khan who makes some bucks by selling his mother.

They mention the human right abuses of Pakistan in Pakistan but ddidnt mention Drone strikes, and American and NATO pressure to go in Waziristan to save their arsesss from Talibans. Pakistan acted on their behalf which led the murder of tens of thousands of innocent Pakistani civilians and army personnel.
And now they are moaning about human right abuses, in this war only Pakistan suffered and now they are humiliating us as well.

Its high time to ban BBC and its tatoos from Pakistan forever just like Iran and other respectful nations.

link to that notorious British propaganda machine

Did BBC advise Gen. Musharraf in 2001 to sell Pakistan Army to America in the War on Terror?
Was it BBC's fault to allow drone attacks inside Pakistan?
Did BBC give Shamsi Airbase to US?
Why are you moaning and whining to the wall, why don't you hold yourselves accountable?
Why don't your correct yourselves, why complain about everything wrong and blame the whole world but not yourselves?
And banning BBC in Pakistan is useless. No one watches BBC. Actually no one knew what BBC did to Pak Army in its recent campaign, it's ISPR itself who told Pakistanis what BBC did lol.
But if it makes you happy, please ban BBC, it will be read and watched throughout the world including India ayway.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
i went through the writer's twitter and looks like he is a spokesperson of PTM anti Pak Army than a BBC journalists. now the question is was he hired by BBC because of his anti Pak army views or it's a coincident.
It's a road accident, actually a plane crash ?

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
We should first sort out our local media which is doing propaganda against Pakistan and Pakistani institutions.
Yeah some human rights abuses against our local media as well. Give some more fuel to BBC.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
ha ha ha ...this is the limit of beggar pakistani terrorists, violate human rights and blame others ..... ? ? ?
What do cow dung eating, Indian Hindu terrorists do after lynching people to death becasue they sucked udders of their cow-mommy? Blame Jinnah?

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have not yet read through this BBC work over human rights abuses in Pakistan, but I have an idea what it would contain. To be honest, the reason is injustice prevails in this country and laws of God are violated generally. The current system is the core issue. It needs to be broken. This system doesn't give people their due rights, they pick up arms agaisnt the state in desperation.
Like Tablighi Jama'at says there should be a group of Muslims to call people to the good. In the same way there should be a group to stop the oppressors by force..the Mujahideen, the army of God. The current system in Pakistan is the system of Taghoot, the Shaytaan, the Devil. There can't be peace and prosperity unless some people stand against this satanic system and uproot it to establish the deen of God.

Dawood Magsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Did BBC advise Gen. Musharraf in 2001 to sell Pakistan Army to America in the War on Terror?
Was it BBC's fault to allow drone attacks inside Pakistan?
Did BBC give Shamsi Airbase to US?
Why are you moaning and whining to the wall, why don't you hold yourselves accountable?
Why don't your correct yourselves, why complain about everything wrong and blame the whole world but not yourselves?
And banning BBC in Pakistan is useless. No one watches BBC. Actually no one knew what BBC did to Pak Army in its recent campaign, it's ISPR itself who told Pakistanis what BBC did lol.
But if it makes you happy, please ban BBC, it will be read and watched throughout the world including India ayway.
LoL, Who cares if Indian read BBC or not ? who fives a shit to that shitholles called India anyway ?
And we are not against BBC but their hypocrisy, and anti Pakistan reporting. almost 99% of their reporting about Pakistan are negative, when reading BBC it feels nothing good happens in Pakistan and every good happens in other parts of the world.
And this article is same, same hypocrisy and propaganda without any authentic sources to back up.

and now go fkk yourslef, its our country we will do whatever we like, you better go find some bushes or railway tracks to vent your shittt in that shitholll

Dawood Magsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I know its pakistan, and there I am too. When indian attack then your generals starts peeing in the toilet and have to release any indian within 24 hours because they know the consequences. I am pashtoon and stand firm against illegal atrocities, no matter which nation that is.
HAHAHA
I can smell you all the way to my house fom your shitholle called India. so you dont need to tell us who you are.
If you really believe indian generals go ask them to release Jadav as well, but no they dont have balls to do that, do they ? Didnt you see how we fuckkeed up the Hindu baniyas upp in broad day light ? and surley your generals pissed in their pants when we engaged their headquarters in indian occupied kashmir.

HAHAHA
I can smell you all the way to my house fom your shitholle called India. so you dont need to tell us who you are.
If you really believe indian generals go ask them to release Jadav as well, but no they dont have balls to do that, do they ? Didnt you see how we fuckkeed up the Hindu baniyas upp in broad day light ? and surley your generals pissed in their pants when we engaged their headquarters in indian occupied kashmir.
by the way you are the product of hindus and we treat you the same as them, so keep your smelly shityass away from us, or else we will need to put a thick square rod in your smelly fat spicy ass.

by the way you are the product of hindus and we treat you the same as them, so keep your smelly shityass away from us, or else we will need to put a thick square rod in your smelly fat spicy ass.
I know you smelly bastards from ashes, for me there is no difference in hindus and you...