Is imran riaz khan in a state of coma?

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI shouldn't celebrate yet. There have been deaths and injuries reported and the affected families who needed to be approached and consoled by their local PTI leadership where needed.

And plans need to be put in place for difficult times ahead.

Imran Riaz Khan, in my view, has the biggest impact after Imran Khan and he equally affects both patriotic Pakistanis and enemies of Pakistan.

Please, let us all raise voices for his safe return to home at the earliest. There have been other mild voices already released yesterday including Aftab Iqbal (no disrespect to him. Love his shows)

Imran Riaz Khan is eloquent, witty, morally upright, daring and has the maximum reach and maximum impact and is the high value target after IK.

PTI leadership ! Please don't ignore your martyrs , injured supporters and IMRAN RIAZ KHAN before it's late.

Love and respect for Imran Riaz Khan.

May Allah protect you on your struggle on Raah e Haq.
جشن نہیں بلکہ ان شہادتوں کے خلاف یوم سیاہ منانا چاہئے

bahmad

Minister (2k+ posts)
army ko chahie is puppet hokomat ki support na kre.. is waja se army bi is me shamil hai. jis tara khan ko arrest kiya IHC se or fir baad me khan ne bi direct army chief asim munir ka nam liya.. lazman army kisi na kisi sorat me molavis hai
At the moment army needs such kind of goons (PDM) to safe and protect their business and PDM needs shield as well to protect there corruption only hazard between them is IK, who is paying price......only role can play is judiciary because with justice army, rangers, police tycoon, PDM or any other stupid can come under the hammer if true justice starts but judiciary needs safety, unity and protection for themselves and their families.
They should seek support from human rights, United Nations for this situation.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)

HAFIZ BEGHAIRAT aur sathi Dalon 🐖🐷🤑🐍🥃 kay khilaf Kidnaping ka muqadma Register hona chahie 😡

They are untouchables. Kabhi in ka ehtasaab nahin ho saktha. waisay bhi yeh apne cases khud handle karthay hain if they are in service ...

bhattisahb

Voter (50+ posts)
PTI shouldn't celebrate yet. There have been deaths and injuries reported and the affected families who needed to be approached and consoled by their local PTI leadership where needed.

And plans need to be put in place for difficult times ahead.

Imran Riaz Khan, in my view, has the biggest impact after Imran Khan and he equally affects both patriotic Pakistanis and enemies of Pakistan.

Please, let us all raise voices for his safe return to home at the earliest. There have been other mild voices already released yesterday including Aftab Iqbal (no disrespect to him. Love his shows)

Imran Riaz Khan is eloquent, witty, morally upright, daring and has the maximum reach and maximum impact and is the high value target after IK.

PTI leadership ! Please don't ignore your martyrs , injured supporters and IMRAN RIAZ KHAN before it's late.

Love and respect for Imran Riaz Khan.

May Allah protect you on your struggle on Raah may Allah protect him