Is Hamid Meer a CIA Agent ? Watch And Decide

Psycho

MPA (400+ posts)
Its now time that we must realize our true enemies. Hamid Mir, the host of Capital Talk on Geo TV is definitely involved in spreading lies, disinformation among the Pakistani public to demoralize them. As Zaid Hamid says, he is indeed a CIA agent

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
Hamid Mir is offcourse not fair while passing out his programms. He needs to defend Pakistani interests in media somehow its true he is baked by CIA.

Hamid Mir CIA Agent

Hamid Mir is offcourse not fair while passing out his programms. He needs to defend Pakistani interests in media somehow its true he is baked by CIA.

Hamid Mir is no doubt one of the sincere & popular anchors in Pak media. Last year, It was terrible time for Pakistan when he reported. A good reporter should report facts. Pak army then retaliated with full force nd air cover to control the situation.

truthhero

Citizen
Zaid hamid is not the person who we should believe. Zaid hamid is himself a lie and a controversial personality. So Shut up Zaid hamid

hrbhatti

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree, we should take care while listening to GEO.
Not only Hamid Mir, how Geo handled the case of Bombay Bombing Issue...
Geo brought Pakistan on toes.
We should take great care.

lastbullet

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hamid nmir , GEO, And and shahid barood all of them are RAWs agent. thanks to ZAID HAMID , he opens the our eye and brain.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If this had been 1971 and Hamid Mir had reported that Mukti Bahni has taken over control of most of Bangladesh he would still have been labeled an agent by people like Zaid Hamid and his zombies!

I wonder when you will get over this obsession of labeling everyone who has a different opinion than yours as an 'agent' of CIA/MOSSAD/RAW/KGB etc etc.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jo army Ko mirror dikhaye woh hamid mir aur jo army ki ankh band kar k tareef karay usay zaid hamid kehtay hain. Army ka operation is baat ka proof tha k pakistan k in areas per taliban nay qabza karliya tha aur yeh baat sahi hai isi liye sab ko move kar k army ko operation karna para so what are you talking about . Hamid mir father was a journalist and he was murdered by pakistan army in 1988 on the order of zia ul haq coz he was writing against army after what he see himself in bangladesh. zaid hamid accusing hamid mir coz he confront army but why not zaid hamid provide any proof against hamid mir and finsih this story for ever as zaid hamid game is over as well after proof came in public with his link with yousuf kazzab. Zaid hamid says that jo jhoota ilzaam lagye usay koray parnay chaye so now zaid hamid must proof this warna zaid hamid ko koray parnay chaye.

imrankhan0

Hamid meer ki ghalti ye hay ke woh pakistanion ke jan-o-maal ko important samjhta hay, army ki reputation se, or jo ghalat kaam kiye hain army ne on ko point out karta hay, unfortunately hamari pori quoom military propoganda ki zad me hay, jo army ke maray howe har insan ki without trial mujrim samjhti hay. shukar hay ke hamid meer punjabi hay, warna ab tak terrorist declare ho kar mara ja chuka hota. to masla hamid meer ka nahin hay na zahid hamid ka hay, masla hamari ghaddar fauj ka hay jo america ke kehnay par apnay shehrion ko marti hay rape karti hay or nuqsan pohnchati hay or os ke baad apni reputation bhi maintain karna chahti hay. hazzaron dafa nahin lakhon dafa sanit ho chuka hay ke hamari army jhooti hay, lekin bands ke ganay or PTV ke dramay dekh kar or do army officers ki shahadat ki video dekh kar on lakhon ke qatal ko hamari quoom bhool jati hay, In the name of the intrest of the country, america ko hamay attack karnay ki zaroorat kiya hay, jab on ka kaam pakistan army kar de ti hay, kisi ne figures check ki hain, itnay loog american army ne nahin maray iraq me jitnay pakistan me pakistan army ne maray hain. itnay afghani beghar nahin kiye american army ne jitnay pakistani beghar kiye hain pakistan army ne. phir ham sontay hain, qasam os waqt ki qasam os waqt ki, patya nahin kon say waqt ki baat kar rahay hain. bas india ke khilaf boltay rehtay hain kiun ke woh bas chahtay hain ke ham sab dushmanon ko bhool jayain or sirf india ko yaad rakhain.

jo organisation (pakistan army) khud kehti hay ke woh aemrican army ki allie hay, osay to ham foran man le te hain majboori, ya double game or ghadar nahin kehtay lekin jab koi or koi kaam karta hay to foran ghaddar bol de te hain.

mana ke achay loog hon gay army me, lekin as an organisation it has proven to be an evil entity for pakistan and even those good people had assisted in Pakistan army's evil aghendas. and why do we not hear this on the media, well the answer is 800 journalist are missing, their familys killed and kidnapped. their women raped. no one wants to challange 600,000 bunch of thugs with sophisticated weaponry.

Blue Moon

Citizen
Just because you don't agree with his report therefore he is a CIA agent, its non sense. You could disagree with his reporting and present your own report to counter it.:rolleyes:

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan is a confused state where everyone is blaming every other person. No one is ready for self analysis.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very frankly, Mr. Hamid Mirs reporting was very contra peoductive and depressive in this video. He should have boosted the moral of his fellow country men Pakistanies.
ALLAH knows better for whome he is working.
Some people are very keen to target Mr. Zaid Hamid. Although we have to comment only on Mr. Hamid Mir. Where as

Zaid Hamid has done great deal of job and he should be admired. Thanks for his efforts.Great patriotic Pakistani and researcher ! Any body who is blaming him for nothing will be punished by ALLAH in this world as well as on the day of judgment (youm-al-kiama) sura al-ahsab.

Hamid Mir is not cia agent most of high ranking military officers and some civil officers alongwith some hungry politicians like zardari and coleague they are on pay list of CIA. These all proved it in daily life by their actions. Army intered in swat valley by order of america., now prsent govrnment is a puppet govt the strings are moved by america you see all major policies, all governors all officials of Shaitan Musharaf(Mushrik) are at same positions most of them promoted by this regim. Army chief was a right hand of Musharaf and a approved by america, ISI chief all of these Cia Agents. now the army policies are running by the name of democrated govt. I am looking a new and final Martial law is awaiting in close future, the people of must be aware that american agenda is now close to fianal movement. no army nor politicians could save the pakistan by dissolving, and Army will be main actor of destroying the pakistan.

awan4ever

Very frankly, Mr. Hamid Mirs reporting was very contra peoductive and depressive in this video. He should have boosted the moral of his fellow country men Pakistanies.
ALLAH knows better for whome he is working.
Some people are very keen to target Mr. Zaid Hamid. Although we have to comment only on Mr. Hamid Mir. Where as

Zaid Hamid has done great deal of job and he should be admired. Thanks for his efforts.Great patriotic Pakistani and researcher ! Any body who is blaming him for nothing will be punished by ALLAH in this world as well as on the day of judgment (youm-al-kiama) sura al-ahsab.

So it is right to boost morale by hiding the truth and giving false hope to people instead of telling them what the reality is so that they can stand up for what is right?

Secondly when Zaid Hamid calls Hamir Mir an agent without presenting any concrete proof will he also be punished by Allah or does he still get a clean chit?

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
So it is right to boost morale by hiding the truth and giving false hope to people instead of telling them what the reality is so that they can stand up for what is right?

Secondly when Zaid Hamid calls Hamir Mir an agent without presenting any concrete proof will he also be punished by Allah or does he still get a clean chit?
Thank you for the reply! When Hamid Mir gave the news, our Pak army was sleeping and same was with intelegence and Hamid Mir woke them up ? So far Zaid Hamid is concerned, I dont know why and how he blamed Hamid Mir for that Zaid Hamid has to explain ?
Zaid Hamid has been targeted as ----yousaf kasab---- wrong aligations and bad names will be punished according to (surah-al-ahsab).This I ment.
Any way we are all together Pakistanies Unity,Faith, Dicipline and self respect is our motto. Now please watch who is controlling the media ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4EfufBl1cU right awy the link is not coming. Go to youtube hollywood basterds by david duke and watch attached links. wasalam

awan4ever

Thank you for the reply! When Hamid Mir gave the news, our Pak army was sleeping and same was with intelegence and Hamid Mir woke them up ? So far Zaid Hamid is concerned, I dont know why and how he blamed Hamid Mir for that Zaid Hamid has to explain ?
Zaid Hamid has been targeted as ----yousaf kasab---- wrong aligations and bad names will be punished according to (surah-al-ahsab).This I ment.
Any way we are all together Pakistanies Unity,Faith, Dicipline and self respect is our motto. Now please watch who is controlling the media ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4EfufBl1cU right awy the link is not coming. Go to youtube hollywood basterds by david duke and watch attached links. wasalam

Hamid Mir reported what he saw. If the army was awake then there wouldnt have been a need for a full scale operation with tanks and gunships!
I know the media is not always fair about what it shows but then again Zaid Hamid also uses the same media but people seem to accept him without asking any questions. We should question everything on the media and not get too attached to anyone so as to cloud our judgement of whats right and whats fishy.

kashah

hamid mir is telling the truth. most of the people are being killed by air attacks are innocent cilvilens the us. forces have admitted themselves tha out of 714 killed, only 14 wer mlitant, i think that zaid hamid lives inthe fools paradise. he claims that he is going to raise thepakitani perchum at lal quila dilli , first he hasto raise the purcham-e-pak. in pakistan ,he knows the drift.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
What hamid Mir said is right-we had seen the reslut later on by the talibans in swat and fata area. There was no control of pak army in those areas.Pak army moved in those areas when situation really got out of control and talibans were setting up their govt in swat. we should not rush to make a judgement so serious about a person who is as much patriotic as you and me.He was the one who took risk for his life to go there,lets be gentle with him on this issue.