Is Chief Justice IHC Athar Minallah fulfilling his Oath, Listen to it, Comment & Participate in Poll

Is Chief Justice IHC Athar Minallah fulfilling his Oath?

• Total voters

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its u Okara who is exactly saying like tht, just see my post in continuity of thread where discussion was going on taking oath at Quran and i gave my reasoning tht what non muslim judge will then do
Are you saying Athar is corrupt because he is Muslim?

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its u Okara who is exactly saying like tht, just see my post in continuity of thread where discussion was going on taking oath at Quran and i gave my reasoning tht what non muslim judge will then do
It is the system which makes one corrupt and if you know that you can get away with the system.
That is why pakistani become most law abiding citizens when they go to the west.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
When we compare Justice Bhagwan Das with Justice Athar one is non Muslim but not corrupt other is Muslim and having no respect from anyone even the handlers.

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salle haram zaday judges and lawyers , now if u cant provide justice , simply retire , no no you cant do it because you have inherited this seat from ur father right ?