Is Asif Ali Zardari really a Mr 10%?

pakiace

Banned
Re: Is really Asif Ali Zardari is Mr.10% ?

Read what wikipedia says about him what an embarrassment i swear he has been to us

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Back in 1995 period of BB rule he was minister for environment. Apart from his own ministry he used to finger in every department for making deals in transfers, postings, contracts etc. He used to take heavy amounts for doing the jobs done. People have short memory, remember he started a lottery scheme then, he made millions from poor people who worked all day and before going home buy a ticket for a luck.. as far as 10% is concerned,,,,, it is just a slang type of thing but actually he WAS much more then this. He has gone way way ahead of this now. he does not do business like this any more. Now he takes billions for doing the job, like took billions to make this country look like somalia, millions to keep this nation in the dark, billions to sell state secrets. He still takes Rs.500,000 per minute if a big businessman wants to get something done (just meeing fee) percentage will come later if he agrees on doing something (like if i want to bring rental power plants in the country and i want to meet him, etc). He is a curse for this nation. Look at the condition of this country , he has turned it into rubbles. no health , no eduction, no food, no electricity, guns all over. On the other hand he should do more then this. We deserve it,,I heard people saying on TV " we dont need anything, we need jamohriat" shame on us.

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)

اب یہ نہیں کہھ سکتے اج کل لوگ۵۰ پرسنٹ یا تو ۱۰۰ پرسنٹ بن گئے ہیں۔
ہر پاکستانی کرپشن کررہا ہے
آصف زرداری کو ہی کیو بولا جاتا ہے۔
کیا ہماری پولس ، بیورکریٹ، کرکٹرس، اور پارٹیاں مطلب سب ہی کرپٹ ہیں پھر زرداری کا نام کیوں
صدرآصف زرداری پہ تنقد مطلب کہ ہماری ریاسات کرپٹ ہے۔۔
اور اس ریاسات میں ہم بستے ہیں
ریاسات پر دو بندے تنقد کرتے ہیں ایک تو ملک کا غدار
اور دوسرا ایجنسون کا ٹٹو۔

Last edited:

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)

Do you know of any any other president of the world going abroad every week as does Asif Ali Zardari? He is not going on these official visits for the good of Pakistani but to extend his business empire and do personal deals with the foreign countries. And that is on Pakistan's expense to have also good time and be merry.

He is not only a 10% man but also the greatest curse that could happen to Pakistan: he is selling Pakistan to drains to get become one of the richest men in the world, and is joined by other choors and dakus of his PPP party and many corrupt friends.

Last edited:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

main samajh nahi saka ka intentions kya hain is sawal k peecha ... you wanna ask us or you want to tell us that no he is clean... Nabi pak (saw) ki hadees hai k kesi shaks pay mout warid nahi hoo jab tak ka us ka zahir or batin us k qareeb k loghon pay khool ka na rakh deya jayee ... we all have a very good understanding that what zardari was and what he is right now... per aab humara chalan kuch aasa ho gaya hai ka humain paisay wala sharabi damad tou tou qabool hota lakin naik mager ghareeb damad nahi jachta ... tab phir ager zardari president ban bhe gaya ho, chahey aik choor 2 terms bhe poori ker ley lakin saacha saach he rahey ga jhoota jhoota he kaha jayee ga aur chor ko chor he samjah jayee ga... jis tareekh ka zardari ziker bhe karta hai hum sab dakhain gey ka woh zardari ko kya likhey ge .. warna abhi jo kuch Wikipedia ney likha hua hai intro main woh meray baray maijn hota tou main doob marna pasand karta.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
He was Mr. 10%, he made enough, now he is protecting his *** to make sure he dont go to jail again.

canadian

[h=1]Mr. 10 Percent, President of Pakistan? Meet Asif Ali Zardari[/h]By Pierre Tristam,

0824-zardari.jpg

Embezzling Pakistan's Presidency: Pakistan's Asif Ali Zardari, husband of the late Benazir Bhutto, was known as "Mr. Ten Percent" for his long trail of kickbacks and corruption. Now he's in line to be Pakistan's next president. (John Moore/Getty Images).
In his youth as the son of a rich landowner, Pakistan's Asif Ali Zardari was known as a polo-playing playboy who had his own disco built on his father's property. After wedding Benazir Bhutto in an arranged marriage, his illustriously corrupt career began: He was charged with the attempted murder of a British developer, on whose leg he and an accomplice were accused to have strapped a remote-controlled bomb before sending the guy into a bank to force him to withdraw $800,000.
Zardari was imprisoned for almost three years then released in time to become an investment minister in his wife's cabinet, a post Bhutto created just for him, and a post both used to immense personal profit. Among the spoils: An $8 million, 355-acre estate in Surrrey, England, where Zardari frequented a pub he loved so much that, when he couldn't buy it, had an identical replica built in the mansion's basement. The property included an indoor swimming pool, a helipad, a stud farm, 220 acres of pasture and nine bedrooms Zardari decorated, for $1.5 million, with the help of two British interior decorators. That little deal pales in comparison with a promised $200 million payoff from Dassault Aviation, the French jet fighter manufacturer of Mirages, in exchange for a $4 billion deal with the Pakistani air force. Unfortunately for Zardari and Bhutto, that deal fell apart when, in 1996, Bhutto was booted out of government, twice, for corruption, and he was imprisoned again, for nine years, on charges including the murder of Bhutto's brother. In all Pakistani authorities the Bhutto-Zardari axis managed to embezzle somewhere in the range of $1.5 billion.
But Zardari's nickname stuck: "Mr. 10 Percent," for his reputation as an exacting reaper of kickbacks.
Asked once about her fabulous, and fabulously inexplicable, wealth, Bhutto said: "I mean, what is poor and what is rich? If you mean, I am rich by European standards, do I have a billion dollars, or even a hundred million dollars, even half that, no, I do not. But if you mean I'm ordinary rich, yes, my father had three children studying at Harvard as undergraduates at the same time. But this wealth never meant anything to my brothers or me."
Bhutto was assassinated last year, just as she was preparing to become prime minister for a third time. Zardari claims she named him her successor as head of the Pakistan Peoples Party, the party Bhuttu's father founded and she led until her death. On Friday, the PPP nominated Zardari its candidate for the presidency of Pakistan, the post Pervez Musharraf vacated last week to avoid impeachment. Pakistan faces debilitating challenges, from an uncontrollable Taliban insurgency in its Northwest Frontier province to an economy on the fritz to a fractured political system that, for a nation of 165 million, seems incapable of producing one fairly reliable, uncorrupted leader. In comes Asif Ali Zardari, riding his late wife's aura possibly all the way to the presidency--and back to the public trough that not so long ago made him and Bhutto so rich. Pakistan is not moving in the most encouraging directions. (http://middleeast.about.com/b/2008/...esident-of-pakistan-meet-asif-ali-zardari.htm)

canadian

Back in 1995 period of BB rule he was minister for environment. Apart from his own ministry he used to finger in every department for making deals in transfers, postings, contracts etc. He used to take heavy amounts for doing the jobs done. People have short memory, remember he started a lottery scheme then, he made millions from poor people who worked all day and before going home buy a ticket for a luck.. as far as 10% is concerned,,,,, it is just a slang type of thing but actually he WAS much more then this. He has gone way way ahead of this now. he does not do business like this any more. Now he takes billions for doing the job, like took billions to make this country look like somalia, millions to keep this nation in the dark, billions to sell state secrets. He still takes Rs.500,000 per minute if a big businessman wants to get something done (just meeing fee) percentage will come later if he agrees on doing something (like if i want to bring rental power plants in the country and i want to meet him, etc). He is a curse for this nation. Look at the condition of this country , he has turned it into rubbles. no health , no eduction, no food, no electricity, guns all over. On the other hand he should do more then this. We deserve it,,I heard people saying on TV " we dont need anything, we need jamohriat" shame on us.

Yes now jamhooriat is there now " Hoor Chupoo " and bear the consequences.

canadian

Asif Ali Zardari, known as Mr. 10%, has a very notorious past. From nowhere he has become one of the richest men of Pakistan. It is open secret in the whole world how he gained all the money. There were many cases of corruption on him. He had to stay in jail for many years. But having a deal with Musharaf, under the umbrella of foreign powers, he got rid of all cases and became a Clean Man. Of course to start from zero once again. This time he is the most powerful man of Pakistan too

Musharraf should also be brought back and courtmartialled for his illegal actions.He literally destroyed the Country and now living abroad on his ill gotten wealth,of course under full protection of his masters,

canadian

Is really Asif Ali Zardari is Mr.10% or its just a fake thing? Share you what you really think.

That's a fact which nobody denies except Zardari cronies.There are too many proofs but since he is the President,he and his cronies scuttle every move agains him.Just keep in mind that it's the job of prosecuting agencies to prepare cases and send them to respective courts but now these agencies are headed by Zardari cronies so what can we expect.Classic example is his Swiss cases.The case was withdrawn on Pak Govt's request and Zardari was able to get all papers and proofs from the court thru his High Commissioner in UK.

ghias

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Besides what you mention about Mr 10% ( in reality he is more then that now ) where did you get the figures like Rs 500,000 per minute for a business meeting . i was planning a meeting wiv him but after hearing this news from you , i am quite scared now . How would i manage to get this much big money lol . i hope he's not able to finish his tenure else pakistan will be bankrupt sooner then later .

zeshaan

CHOOR chooree say jaay,
Haera pheery say naa jaay.
ALI BABA ka toola hay yeh 140 chooroon samait.

change

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Badnam jo hongay tu kya nam na hoga.

Zardari aur corruption ka choli daman ka sath hai, yaqin nay aai tu khud hi parh lain:

Chronology of Zardari's Performance:

Among them are the appointment of 26,000 party supporters to state jobs and state-owned banks during Bhutto's term as Prime Minister, unsecured government loans to 50 large projects through which Bhutto and Zardari benefitted by having loans given to frontmen. In total, Zardari received 10 million in investment funds in three new sugar mills. Zardari received a kickback amounting to 40 million rupee on a contract involvng the Pakistan Steel Mill.
1994: Bhutto influenced the award the preshipment verification contract to a Swiss corporation Socit Gnrale de-Surveillance (SGS) and its then subsidiary Cotecna in return for consultancy fees (kickbacks) of 6 percent and 3 percent to two Bhutto and Zardari controlled companies in British Virgin Island (BVI) under the names Bomer Finances Inc and Nassam Overseas Inc. Money paid to Swiss bank accounts linked to these companies amounted to $12 million. In the same year, it is also alleged that a commission of 7 percent was paid on importation of $83 million worth of tractors from Poland. Zardari's Caribbean company, Dargal Associated received this payment, which was confirmed by Ursus Tractors of Poland. 2
1994: Zardari received bribes amounting to $10 million through a shell company Capricorn Trading from a businessman Razzak Yaqub trading under the name A.R.Y. International Exchange in exchange for an exclusive import license of gold into Pakistan. Yaqub shipped more than $ 500 million in gold to Pakistan over a period of three years, while Zardari benefitted through bribes paid into the Dubai and Swiss Citibank accounts, which were opened with the assistance of the Swiss lawyer Jens Schlegelmilch. In total Zardari received over $ 40 million. 3
1996: Bhutto and Zardari allegedly demanded a 5 percent 'remuneration' in $ 4 billion contract involving purchase of fighter jets, in which three French companies were involved, namely: Dassault Aviation, Snecma, and Thomson-CSF. The 5 percent was to be paid to Marleton Business S.A., one of Zardari's British Virgin Island companies. The deal collapsed when Bhutto was deposed. 4
1997, October: Swiss government began a probe into Swiss involvement in Bhutto's corrupt SGS/Cotecna deal, and moved to freeze $ 13.7mil USD in Swiss bank accounts owned by Bhutto, Zardari, and family. In August of 1998, a Swiss Magistrate wrote an opinion urging Pakistani authorities to indict Bhutto themselves using evidence gathered in Switzerland. In April of 1999, an Accountability Court in Lahore sentenced Bhutto and Zardari on corruption charges to five years in jail, $8.6mil USD in fines, and disqualified Bhutto from politics for twenty-one years.
Bhutto appealed this conviction to the Pakistani Supreme Court, which reversed the lower court ruling and remanded the case back to a different Accountability Court, deeming the initial sentence, "politically motivated."
2003: In Switzerland an investigating magistrate judge found both Bhutto and Zardari guilty of aggravated money laundering in connection to the SGS/Cotecna probe. Bhutto's attorneys appealed and had this conviction overturned on procedural grounds, because the investigating magistrate had not conducted a hearing in determining this verdict. Additional charges were raised by another Swiss magistrate in July of 2004, thereby reopening the case.
2003: The Swiss magistrate found that during her second term as Prime Minister Bhutto enriched herself and her husband with kickbacks from a government contract with two Swiss companies. 5
2007, October: President Musharaff granted blanket immunity for past corrupt actions, shielding many public officials and members of the government from prosecution. This applied to Bhutto and Zardari, though not to political opponent Nawar Sharif. Bhutto returned to Pakistan and subsequently re-entered into Pakistani politics.
A Lahore High Court chose to reserve judgment on the initial SGS/Cotecna case that had been remanded from the Supreme Court, fearing another Bhutto appeal on the grounds of political bias.
2007, December: Following the assassination of Bhutto's in December of 2007, both the Pakistani and Swiss charges relating to the SGS/Cotecna case were dropped. Probes into Zardari's actions in relation to this case are still ongoing. Altogether, it is believed that the government of Pakistan lost over US $ 2 billion in potential revenues because of Bhutto's corruption.

Zardari Zindabad, lol