Iran bans women from 70 university degree courses

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Despite everything this poor, deprived nation is a nuclear power, was at one point the fastest growing economy, produces and exports man power in technical fields all over the world where they shine given the right opportunities, has the most open and self critical society in the entire Muslim world where debate is allowed openly despite mullahs trying to curb it in the name of religion.
jo kuch banay hay wo bhe educated logon nay he banaya hay aur bigara bhe unhon nay he hay. Mullah nay sirf bigaar he paida kee hay muashray mein. Koi naiki ka kaam nahi kiya jis ko aap keh sakain keh is say hamaray muashray mein sukh chain phela hay. Jahan dekho fasad aur larai jhagra kia hay, kabhi firqay ka naam pay, kabhi ummat kay naam pay kabhi shariat ka nam pay.

Contrast that with theocracies like Iran and Saudi Arabia with their vast oil wealth what have they achieved? Iran is a constipated nation where people are force fed edicts by the mullahcracy. Where a vast majority of middle class is more liberal and non-practicing muslims as compared to Pakistan. Their main export has been hate filled bullsh*t against the West which has been the only tool the mullahs have to keep the population fearful and in control.

Saudi Arab is built on the petro dollars and technology of the West with skilled workers imported from guess where...Pakistan among other countries.

Ager Mullah nay chandd saal humein rule kia hota tu aaj poora ka poora mulk Waziristan hota.

When We shall separate Islam as "Deen" from our lives... ...... and lease out it to a certain class i.e Mullah. You must be ready to face the consequences.....It is our reward. However, implementing Islam as "Deen" is the remedy. Painting some tribal rituals pinned with bearded people as Islam and then bashing and ridiculing the teachings of Islam is an intellectual dishonesty. I hope U have studied Islam as Deen.....could U please tell me which of the teachings is against humanity?

Karwa_Karela

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
He's a senior journalist

true story. :P

I googled Rober Tait before putting up that message and i also checked his other articles about Iran as well, so my response was natural.

oh so it was your dislike for the ahmedi nijad that forced you to put up that message, i was right about the westren propeganda now combined with your dislike for him as well.

well if ahmedi nijad is a puppet of Khumeini then it suits him, what do u think he should be puppet of??? Obama???

Last edited:

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When We shall separate Islam as "Deen" from our lives... ...... and lease out it to a certain class i.e Mullah. You must be ready to face the consequences.....It is our reward. However, implementing Islam as "Deen" is the remedy. Painting some tribal rituals pinned with bearded people as Islam and then bashing and ridiculing the teachings of Islam is an intellectual dishonesty. I hope U have studied Islam as Deen.....could U please tell me which of the teachings is against humanity?

I am criticizing mullahs not Islam.
Im sure you of all people understand the difference.

awan4ever

I googled Rober Tait before putting up that message and i also checked his other articles about Iran as well, so my response was natural.

oh so it was your dislike for the ahmedi nijad that forced you to put up that message, i was right about the westren propeganda now combined with your dislike for him as well.

well if ahmedi nijad is a puppet of Khumeini then it suits him, what do u think he should be puppet of??? Obama???

Are you saying that the Iranian government does not employ a propaganda section to paint a certain image of itself and the 'grandness' of their vision? Is propaganda a tool used only by the West?

Karwa_Karela

Are you saying that the Iranian government does not employ a propaganda section to paint a certain image of itself and the 'grandness' of their vision? Is propaganda a tool used only by the West?

i didnt find it in my post, can u kindly point it out for me??, :D

awan4ever

i didnt find it in my post, can u kindly point it out for me??, :D

Your assertions sounded very pro-Ahmedinijad. Maybe my assumption was wrong but then again most Pakistanis think too highly of him as if he is some kind of messiah for the Iranians.

adnan_younus

does this justify the ban???? in west men have more pay and gppod jobs because women tend to get pregnant and take care fo the kids... in paksitans and irans hijrraaa society.. the hijjraa mard is soo scared women may outclass and grow balls... they tend not to take chance and ban them from taking part in these completly.. in short hamarey hijrey mardoan kee soch ghutnon se shuru aur naaf per khatam hotee hai...

sorry i missed saudi shiekh hijraas as welll
which society trusts women to take sole responsibility. name please?
is bringing up a child a non issue ?
is being mother noting?
how many CEO are women in west?
how many noble laureate are women
how many prime ministers are women in west ?

Karwa_Karela

Your assertions sounded very pro-Ahmedinijad. Maybe my assumption was wrong but then again most Pakistanis think too highly of him as if he is some kind of messiah for the Iranians.

are you saying that cat had 5 years but were reduced to 2 cuz of its curiosity???

mehwish_ali

does this justify the ban???? in west men have more pay and gppod jobs because women tend to get pregnant and take care fo the kids... in paksitans and irans hijrraaa society.. the hijjraa mard is soo scared women may outclass and grow balls... they tend not to take chance and ban them from taking part in these completly.. in short hamarey hijrey mardoan kee soch ghutnon se shuru aur naaf per khatam hotee hai...

sorry i missed saudi shiekh hijraas as welll

میں نے اپنی پچھلی پوسٹ میں آپ کو یہ نکات سمجھانے کی کوشش کی تھی کہ:۔

۔1۔ ملا غلط کام بھی کرتے ہیں اور اچھے کام بھی کرتے ہیں۔ کسی کی مدح یا ذم "میرٹ" کی بنیاد پر ہونی چاہیے نہ کہ صرف ملا ہونا کافی ہے کہ انکی مخالفت کی جائے۔

۔2۔ ایران کے ملا حضرات دوسرے معاملات میں تو انتہا پسند ہو سکتے ہیں، مگر لڑکیوں کی تعلیم کے معاملے میں انہوں نے ہرگز کوئی تعصب نہیں برتا تھا۔

کیا آپ کو یہ بات سمجھ نہیں آتی کہ ایرانی ملا حضرات کی تبلیغ کی وجہ سے ہی، اور انکے بنائے ہوئے نظام کی وجہ سے ہی یہ ممکن ہو سکا کہ 65 فیصد طلباء کی تعداد لڑکیوں پر مشتمل ہے۔ ایسا تو مغربی ممالک میں بھی ممکن نہیں ہو سکا ہے۔

تو پہلے آپ کو اس بات کی تعریف کرنا ہو گی۔

۔3۔ یہ بات ہرگز یقینی نہیں ہے کہ ایرانی ملا حضرات نے خواتین کی برتری کو ختم کرنے کی غرض سے یہ قانون بنایا ہے۔
یہ فقط الزام ہے اور اسکا کوئی ٹھوس ثبوت ابھی تک پیش نہیں ہو سکا ہے۔

۔4۔ ایرانی اتھارٹیز کے مطابق یہ نکتہ سب سے پہلے یونیورسٹیز کے پروفیسرز اور انڈسٹری والوں نے اٹھایا ہے جو کہ عملی میدان کے سب سے قریب ترین ادارے ہیں۔
انکے مطابق خواتین سیٹیں لے جاتی ہیں، مگر عملی میدان میں وہ انڈسٹری کو فائدہ نہیں پہنچا پا رہی ہیں کیونکہ انکی بہت بڑی تعداد سرے سے کام ہی نہیں کرتی (جیسا مائننگ کے شعبے میں 98 فیصد خواتین نے سرے سے کوئی جاب ہی نہیں لی)۔

اس سے ملک کے صنعتی پروڈکشن میں بہت فرق پڑ رہا ہے۔

۔5۔ اگر تو ایران میں ایجوکیشن "پرائیویٹ" ہوتی، تو پھر تو ایسے قدم کی حمایت نہیں کی جا سکتی تھی۔ مگر چونکہ یہ حکومتی پیسہ ہوتا ہے جو کہ تعلیم کو بالکل فری کیے ہوئے ہے، چنانچہ حکومت کو انڈسٹری کی ضروریات کے تحت فیصلہ کرنے کا حق ہونا چاہیے۔

۔6۔ ایسا ہی مسئلہ پاکستان میں لیڈی ڈاکٹرز کے معاملے میں پیش آیا ہے جہاں ان سے اب پہلے فارم فل کرایا جاتا ہے کہ وہ تعلیم مکمل کرنے کے بعد چند سال کی لازمی پریکٹس کریں گی ۔ اسکی وجہ یہ ہو رہی تھی کہ وہ تعلیم مکمل کرنے کے بعد پریکٹس نہیں کرتی تھیں اور حکومتی پیسہ ضائع ہوتا تھا۔

۔7۔ میرے اس مراسلے پر زیادہ سے زیادہ یہ تنقید ہوئی ہے کہ ایرانی حکومت کو چاہیے کہ ایسا ماحول پیدا کرے کہ جس میں خواتین تعلیم کے بعد گھروں میں نہ بیٹھیں بلکہ انڈسٹری میں کام کریں۔

تو ایران میں پہلے ہی خواتین کے لیے ایسا ماحول بہت حد تک موجود ہے اور خواتین ہوائی جہاز چلا رہی ہیں، بطور ٹرک ڈرائیور کام کر رہی ہیں، ہر ہر شعبے میں انہیں اپنی صلاحیتوں اور تعلیم کے مطابق جاب دی جا رہی ہیں (بہت سے غیر مسلم ممالک کی نسبت ایران میں کام کرنے والی خواتین کا تناسب زیادہ ہے)۔۔۔۔ مگر پھر بھی آپ ہر چیز کا ذمہ دار ایرانی حکومت کو نہیں ٹہرا سکتے۔ چند فطرتی مجبوریاں ہیں جن کی وجہ سے یورپ و امریکہ میں بھی خواتین انڈسٹری میں مردوں کا برابری کا مقابلہ نہیں کر سکتیں اور انکی تعداد مردوں کے مقابلے میں دسواں حصہ بھی نہیں۔

چنانچہ، یہ الزام فقط شیریں عبادی صاحبہ کا ہے کہ ایرانی ملا حضرات خواتین کو دبانے کے لیے ایسا قانون بنا رہے ہیں۔ جبکہ حقیقت یہ ہے کہ یہ قانون یونیورسٹیز اور انڈسٹری والوں کی طرف سے پیش کیا جا رہا ہے کیونکہ انہیں انتہائی نقصان اٹھانا پڑ رہا ہے۔

intzar

best example even in pak my cousins they did mbbs but after that they get married and dont practice and waste govt money i spoke with them last time when i visit pak but they dont answer im sure not many of them carry there profession but pls dont compare with iran they might have same issue.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
best example even in pak my cousins they did mbbs but after that they get married and dont practice and waste govt money i spoke with them last time when i visit pak but they dont answer im sure not many of them carry there profession but pls dont compare with iran they might have same issue.

that is exactly the problem I have with such a mentality in Pakistan.

If you spent all that time sending your daughters to complete MBBS, and the mental torture they go through just to complete their degrees, and then marry them off and encourage them to "be a good wife" then I ask what was the use of such an education??

If someone has gone through all this to get higher education, it is the responsibility of society, employers, and govt to ensure that such people also contribute to practical life as well.

There is more to life than being a roti-maker and baby-bearer!

adnan_younus

roamn urdu please.. its difficult to read in this format.... its liek pseudo sindh arabic khattateee....

میں نے اپنی پچھلی پوسٹ میں آپ کو یہ نکات سمجھانے کی کوشش کی تھی کہ:۔

۔1۔ ملا غلط کام بھی کرتے ہیں اور اچھے کام بھی کرتے ہیں۔ کسی کی مدح یا ذم "میرٹ" کی بنیاد پر ہونی چاہیے نہ کہ صرف ملا ہونا کافی ہے کہ انکی مخالفت کی جائے۔

۔2۔ ایران کے ملا حضرات دوسرے معاملات میں تو انتہا پسند ہو سکتے ہیں، مگر لڑکیوں کی تعلیم کے معاملے میں انہوں نے ہرگز کوئی تعصب نہیں برتا تھا۔

کیا آپ کو یہ بات سمجھ نہیں آتی کہ ایرانی ملا حضرات کی تبلیغ کی وجہ سے ہی، اور انکے بنائے ہوئے نظام کی وجہ سے ہی یہ ممکن ہو سکا کہ 65 فیصد طلباء کی تعداد لڑکیوں پر مشتمل ہے۔ ایسا تو مغربی ممالک میں بھی ممکن نہیں ہو سکا ہے۔

تو پہلے آپ کو اس بات کی تعریف کرنا ہو گی۔

۔3۔ یہ بات ہرگز یقینی نہیں ہے کہ ایرانی ملا حضرات نے خواتین کی برتری کو ختم کرنے کی غرض سے یہ قانون بنایا ہے۔
یہ فقط الزام ہے اور اسکا کوئی ٹھوس ثبوت ابھی تک پیش نہیں ہو سکا ہے۔

۔4۔ ایرانی اتھارٹیز کے مطابق یہ نکتہ سب سے پہلے یونیورسٹیز کے پروفیسرز اور انڈسٹری والوں نے اٹھایا ہے جو کہ عملی میدان کے سب سے قریب ترین ادارے ہیں۔
انکے مطابق خواتین سیٹیں لے جاتی ہیں، مگر عملی میدان میں وہ انڈسٹری کو فائدہ نہیں پہنچا پا رہی ہیں کیونکہ انکی بہت بڑی تعداد سرے سے کام ہی نہیں کرتی (جیسا مائننگ کے شعبے میں 98 فیصد خواتین نے سرے سے کوئی جاب ہی نہیں لی)۔

اس سے ملک کے صنعتی پروڈکشن میں بہت فرق پڑ رہا ہے۔

۔5۔ اگر تو ایران میں ایجوکیشن "پرائیویٹ" ہوتی، تو پھر تو ایسے قدم کی حمایت نہیں کی جا سکتی تھی۔ مگر چونکہ یہ حکومتی پیسہ ہوتا ہے جو کہ تعلیم کو بالکل فری کیے ہوئے ہے، چنانچہ حکومت کو انڈسٹری کی ضروریات کے تحت فیصلہ کرنے کا حق ہونا چاہیے۔

۔6۔ ایسا ہی مسئلہ پاکستان میں لیڈی ڈاکٹرز کے معاملے میں پیش آیا ہے جہاں ان سے اب پہلے فارم فل کرایا جاتا ہے کہ وہ تعلیم مکمل کرنے کے بعد چند سال کی لازمی پریکٹس کریں گی ۔ اسکی وجہ یہ ہو رہی تھی کہ وہ تعلیم مکمل کرنے کے بعد پریکٹس نہیں کرتی تھیں اور حکومتی پیسہ ضائع ہوتا تھا۔

۔7۔ میرے اس مراسلے پر زیادہ سے زیادہ یہ تنقید ہوئی ہے کہ ایرانی حکومت کو چاہیے کہ ایسا ماحول پیدا کرے کہ جس میں خواتین تعلیم کے بعد گھروں میں نہ بیٹھیں بلکہ انڈسٹری میں کام کریں۔

تو ایران میں پہلے ہی خواتین کے لیے ایسا ماحول بہت حد تک موجود ہے اور خواتین ہوائی جہاز چلا رہی ہیں، بطور ٹرک ڈرائیور کام کر رہی ہیں، ہر ہر شعبے میں انہیں اپنی صلاحیتوں اور تعلیم کے مطابق جاب دی جا رہی ہیں (بہت سے غیر مسلم ممالک کی نسبت ایران میں کام کرنے والی خواتین کا تناسب زیادہ ہے)۔۔۔۔ مگر پھر بھی آپ ہر چیز کا ذمہ دار ایرانی حکومت کو نہیں ٹہرا سکتے۔ چند فطرتی مجبوریاں ہیں جن کی وجہ سے یورپ و امریکہ میں بھی خواتین انڈسٹری میں مردوں کا برابری کا مقابلہ نہیں کر سکتیں اور انکی تعداد مردوں کے مقابلے میں دسواں حصہ بھی نہیں۔

چنانچہ، یہ الزام فقط شیریں عبادی صاحبہ کا ہے کہ ایرانی ملا حضرات خواتین کو دبانے کے لیے ایسا قانون بنا رہے ہیں۔ جبکہ حقیقت یہ ہے کہ یہ قانون یونیورسٹیز اور انڈسٹری والوں کی طرف سے پیش کیا جا رہا ہے کیونکہ انہیں انتہائی نقصان اٹھانا پڑ رہا ہے۔