invite to all genius what they draw a lesson from this;

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
sun before setting looked at the sky and asked with proudly, any one here who take my place??
all the universe became silent and at the same moment a little lamp of mud raised its head and said '' I Will Try Must "

so fellows give your opinion what you understand from these lines :?:

M

Murshad Jee

Brother you don't need a genius person to explain these very simple lines.

Al+muttakabbir+2+resized.jpg

Glory be to the ONE who RIGHTFULLY DESERVE to be called the Most PROUD, HE is ONE and ONLY and ONLY and ONLY ALLAH-U-RABB-UL-IZZAT Who Alone has All Greatness and Pride. There was never anyone, There is not anyone and there will never ever anyone who can proud, no matter who is he or what he is, Because all the Proud is only and only for ALLAH-U-RABB-UL-IZZAT.

Jazaak ALLAH Khair

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother you don't need a genius person to explain these very simple lines.

Glory be to the ONE who RIGHTFULLY DESERVE to be called the Most PROUD, HE is ONE and ONLY and ONLY and ONLY ALLAH-U-RABB-UL-IZZAT Who Alone has All Greatness and Pride. There was never anyone, There is not anyone and there will never ever anyone who can proud, no matter who is he or what he is, Because all the Proud is only and only for ALLAH-U-RABB-UL-IZZAT.
Rep;
I respect your views , just want to tell you that please read the lines again that is not a challenge to Supreme power of Allah PAK. there is secret hidden between these line if i tell u early then the charm will be vanished. First give the chance to other to search what they find from these lines