Interview with the journalist who recordedlast video of PTI workerZile Shah

madni42

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
His father withdraw the case.
Very sad but i guess better to withdraw from registering case. Nothing going to happen.
If this poor man have register a case for example then his life will be made hell and one day we will hear that he has done suicide.
So i guess, right decision because even if he will register a case nothing is going to happen anyway.
Even PTI would give a shit to this zil e shah murder after few days (like any other political party).
Poor workers death in any political party is like a cat or dog died on a street. This is the reality in Pakistan irrespective of any political party

Nazimshah

Senator (1k+ posts)
His father withdraw the case.
Very sad but i guess better to withdraw from registering case. Nothing going to happen.
If this poor man have register a case for example then his life will be made hell and one day we will hear that he has done suicide.
So i guess, right decision because even if he will register a case nothing is going to happen anyway.
Even PTI would give a shit to this zil e shah murder after few days (like any other political party).
Poor workers death in any political party is like a cat or dog died on a street. This is the reality in Pakistan irrespective of any political party
He set an example for the nation. He stood against those, that not many dare to post broadcast or publish material against them. He was a man of principle and got shahadat for the 24 crore Pakistanis betterment.

madni42

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
He set an example for the nation. He stood against those, that not many dare to post broadcast or publish material against them. He was a man of principle and got shahadat for the 24 crore Pakistanis betterment.
Why don't political heads sons die? Why only poor people and poor workers get shahada?

Nazimshah

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why don't political heads sons die? Why only poor people and poor workers get shahada?
Those plotical heads ruined Pakistan, their kids live at the cost of Pakistanis lives. You mite have accepted but there are many who are still staying against them including IK.