International cricketers waking up or is it too late?

hawkseye

Voter (50+ posts)
Asslaam-u-Alaikum,
Recently there have been 3-4 cricketers (all retired) coming up in media and saying they are concerned with Indian Cricket Boards (BCCI) too much dominance in ICC. To name few e.g. constant refusal to review system, constant refusal to do inquiry against Suresh Raina involvement with match fixers, Now BCCI is asking for slot in international cricket calender for their show "IPL". Do you guys thinks rest of cricket boards can still do something by taking control back or is it too late for them to react?

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Asslaam-u-Alaikum,
Recently there have been 3-4 cricketers (all retired) coming up in media and saying they are concerned with Indian Cricket Boards (BCCI) too much dominance in ICC. To name few e.g. constant refusal to review system, constant refusal to do inquiry against Suresh Raina involvement with match fixers, Now BCCI is asking for slot in international cricket calender for their show "IPL". Do you guys thinks rest of cricket boards can still do something by taking control back or is it too late for them to react?
I agree with you all board should have do something against the too much involvment of BCCI in Icc matters and they have to start from Haroon logart who is confused man and he always favour the suggestion which came from Bcci i.e against the umpire referral system,no inquiry about Suresh riana,make it legal to betting and every board include the shedule of IPL in their future programmes and i thing he is on Pay roll of bcci

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Might is right ... one of the basic principal this world deals with... but what we are worried for ?? we have no say in ICC, we have no international calender at all... we are the Gipsy's of international Criecket rana tunga can say what he feels like saying but we should first come out of this situation after attack of S lankan team in Lhr ... and again i feel IK is the right person to fight this case for us in ICC and else where... lets hope for the best ... till then lets the mouse(BCCI) play yet the cat(PCB) is away..:):):)

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
India is the greatest contributer to cricket that by and large is a minority Sport. The ICC need Indian money to survive yet over the years Australia has proved that talent always rises to the top!

Our problem is not the BCCI but PCB who are forever going in circles. Indian's or anyone else involved in match fixing does not negate our internal problems.

Last edited:

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Looks like the guy who started this thread is trying hard to make it sound more of India issue rather than BCCI. Let me remind you that in this very same survey report the International players have mentioned that the they ban that 3 Pakistani players got was very mild and they should have got more severe punishment for the crime that they committed.
If your cricket board was in good terms with BCCI, the Pakistani players would have escaped with just fine or very small punishment.
Your PCB is dying to play Indian Team so that they can fix their financial issue............