Info Secretary of PTI - who is contesting for the spot?

Just_one

Banned
Shafqat Mehmood is the current info secretary of PTI. But will elections be held for this spot, and if so, who is contesting?

I believe Shafqat Mehmood is the most pathetic spokesperson a party could have. He is a big let down. In a time when representing the party was most important, PTI had a spokesperson who was the most unsuitable.

I was waiting for his removal in the elections, but I have no heard any news about election for this spot and who is contesting.

If someone has information about that, please let us know.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
There are some posts that require appointments (like cabinet).

If you are leading, then you ought to have some leeway in selecting your team.

Sirphira

Minister (2k+ posts)
انفارمیشن سیکرٹری پر نامزدگی ہوگی ۔۔۔ کوئی منتخب نہیں ہوگا اس عہدے پر

THE TRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
As these PTI brothers, said ' Info.Sec is not an elected position, it's a technical one.' However, don't worry brother JUST-ONE, Shafqat Mehmood is going to be replaced by someone 'DYNAMIC'...insha Allah....Just wait and weigh:)

Omer96

MPA (400+ posts)
information secteratary should not be elected as top leadership knows who is better instead of us.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I salute Asad Umer for contesting against Imran Khan for chairmanship slot he is my second favourite after IK in PTI. Would love to see JKT contesting against SMQ. Well-done Cheema to present himself against baagi.

Darik

MPA (400+ posts)
Anyone but Shafqat Mehmood, his IQ is zero. I think his backgroud is from law inforcement agency. At this crucial time we need a young and dynamic information secretary.

adil786

Minister (2k+ posts)
So far after imran if anyone inspire me is asad Omar on tv,but for asad this is too little.
shekhoo was good for this job but pti can't afford him in the party.

Darik

MPA (400+ posts)
I think it is wrong to make a fun of Assad Umar, by asking him to contest against IK.Please don't make fool of youself. This will harm PTI.

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think it is wrong to make a fun of Assad Umar, by asking him to contest against IK.Please don't make fool of youself. This will harm PTI.

why u think it will harm PTI??? does "contesting" against sumone means becoming enemy?? plz change ur mentality.... pakistanis need to change this mentality...

infact asad umar is doing a great job.. he is setting trend for the future... make sure there is no one man show after IK... in case imran is not there... there shud always be election on the position..and asad umar is setting an example... this should be encouraged...

Ansary

Councller (250+ posts)
Certainly Agreed with you o Shafqat Mehmood. I am in favour of Elected Young Dynamic Spokes Person not Appointed one as it would be against PTI vision. Hopefully should have at least young Spokes person as PTI face who be able to present PTI change slogan.

Malik Azam

Minister (2k+ posts)
In the presence of spokesperson like Shafqat Mehmood PTI doesn't need any other enemy.
Most pathetic choice in this stormy political environment.