indians' real face...this is what they think of us!

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
abey saale British ka bhi to tum logon par qabza tha, on ko to bara civilized kehte ho you indian piss drinkers....

I've seen so many Tamil, Telgu ppl here in the west and they don't even shit on india and hindi, they won't speak hindi at all.... you first sort your own matters with Tamil, Sikhs and other groups then bark on others....

And you are talking about peace!!!! we know you the Indians are behind those blasts and we will **** you sooner...

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
When i first saw this psycho(zaid P hamid), i was surprised to see a person so negative and full of hatred, but after listening to him few more times i have drawn a conclusion that he has mental problem. So no need to be angry with him or even comment on what he says. In other countries he would be getting proper medical treatment but in Pakistan people like these become, defense analyst.

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
sangeen said:
abey saale British ka bhi to tum logon par qabza tha, on ko to bara civilized kehte ho you indian piss drinkers....

I've seen so many Tamil, Telgu ppl here in the west and they don't even shit on india and hindi, they won't speak hindi at all.... you first sort your own matters with Tamil, Sikhs and other groups then bark on others....

And you are talking about peace!!!! we know you the Indians are behind those blasts and we will **** you sooner...

seene mein jalan
aankhon mein toofan sa kyon hai
is shehar mein har shakhs
pareshaan sa kyon hai

tanhai ki ye kaun si manzil hai rafeeqon
tahad e nazar ek
bayabaan sa kyon hai

dil hai to dhadakne ka
bahaana koi dhoondhe

patthar ki tarah
behis o bejaan sa kyon hai

seene mein jalan

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
And when i see 2 pounds Manmohan behind his 4 pounds PAGRI or Sikhs Cap, barking interferrence from Pakistan all the times..... i keep thinking whats the problem with this SARDAR JI... has he gone mad? and then i realize well he is sardar and can say anything... LOL

But indians are very very cunning. They do all the terrorism in Pakistan and then keep crying to convince the world that Pakistan is doing terrorism...

You stoped Pakistani water and thus violating the world rules......

You know what the real issue is? India never digested Pakistan's creation. India has influence in all other small neighbouring countries and wants to deal Pakistan the same way...... but then india gets pissed when they can't control Pakistan like Nepal, and other countires...

lolzzz poor indians
actually these we muslim are being dis guised by the indian and jew propaganda.......many of friends been to india and they told me that pakistan is 100 times better than india yeh jo india k kutae bhoonk rahe hai india mein loag cycle par paida hote udhar hi bare hote aur wahe soote even poor indians dont have space to sleep on the floor .......indians mein 30 states aise hai jo independence movement chala rahe hai ...aur yeh hamein baat karte sirf baat yeh hai k indians ko highlight nahe kiya jaata they only show their good part aur indians ki halat tou yeh k they have 5000 megawatt more shotfall of electricity then us have u ever heard of this thing.......so indian cant speak face to face they dont have the courage but the 1 thing they r master in is conspiracies
they just bark bloody indian

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
---I'm quite sure the dubbing was done by nepali and jimpack (not to mention loads of others who scripted it) :lol: :lol: ..even sky ain' the limit of ya'll agony :oops: ..btw 5000-6000 years old sounds more appropriate for stone age :ugeek: :lol: ..may be consequence of microcephaly :roll: ..you guys can never Ever get rid of the complexes,that's for sure :D :D...Pathetic dorks!! :mrgreen:

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ nepali

---One thing is certain your geeta and veda haven't helped you a bit or for that matter all haters :ugeek:

---You Retard!!don't mince your words and better be "Very Very Very careful about The Holy Quran now"..You haven't learned a bit even amongst the diversity,have ya!!Every so very often your Fundamental hatred spews,you are nothing but a primitive piece who would live by his evil and devilish instincts..

G

first this indian cant even speak correct english..i dont know if he is really speaking english or some malayam or *****" drinking language lol...
the fact that they worship gods like ganesh shows that the size of their brain is actually smaller than a peanut!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

see this real face of india
media always shows the good side of india but believe me our pakistan is 1000 time better than india
in india people dont have space to sleep they are born in cycles and sleep on cycles
SHIT indian poor indian
indians cant speak any thing face to face they just make conspiracies

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
prabhumast said:
first this indian cant even speak correct english..i dont know if he is really speaking english or some malayam or piss drinking language lol...
the fact that they worship ugly gods like ganesh and kala bandar shows that the size of their brain is actually smaller than a peanut!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I thought you r indian but now I feel sorry to you along with my previous comment ,everyone knows what indian think about Pakistan,and what we think about them, but by bringing this kind of video u r just increasing hatred and wasting time of everyone in useless debates .

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Nepali Pandit said:
Truth is always bitter.......so learn to live with it..

--Not to mention india is bitter than us 8-) :lol: ,,try teaching to your poor indians who haven't learnt for the past 62 years and who knows for how many more years to come 8-) ..Yes,truth is bitter and leaves an obvious scar,ya'll indians have been proving since then :ugeek: 8-) ..You've got it all upside down in your microcephalic head it's not insecurity it's called "Respect and Honor" 8-) which you lack competely..

--This is your incurable sickness, you seem to be suffering from this delirious effect :roll: and portray and Project what infact Hinduism and your religion teaches you,,burning of women,satti ritual :oops: ,,rest videos posted can give you a li'l more glimpse and so on and so forth :roll: .As far as Islam is concerned West is Embracing it with open arms and in leaps and bounds and statistically Majority of em are Women :ugeek: they see the Real beauty in it,Proven Practically 8-)

--You and truth are miles Apart, as if implying East and West :ugeek: ..Have you not slightest sense you pathetic retard and prick that nobody mentioned anywhere "religion"..you seem to be obsessed with your fantasies and your hate filled mind that you can not even read the most vivid of the things..You stand true to be a Racist as well as Poisoned filled soul with intolerance and dark visions :evil:

C

commander

Brother taul, these losers will never except the reality.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
pali420 said:
Please read Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie, its about your book people call criminal's manual in west.

---Not our book :o :shock: :shock: !!! Satanic verses written by a Satan himself for ya'll to be bemused :ugeek: ..Narrated by Satan for his companions like you 8-)