Indians in Australia

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I Heard a news that all Indians have been told to leave Australia by their GOI. What gives, can Unicorn elaborate.

I also heard that before roughing up starts Australians ask if the brown person is Indian, if yes than he is beaton up, if Pakistani no problem.

Is this true, unicorn, enlighten us.

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
India & Pakistan both defeated Australia in World cup matches! why are only Indian being beaten ( if it's really the case) ? :P

concern_paki

Anyways both Indians and Aussies are in the same boat ..... both Racists and hate every other nation/people other than themselves in the world ....

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
I Heard a news that all Indians have been told to leave Australia by their GOI. What gives, can Unicorn elaborate.

I also heard that before roughing up starts Australians ask if the brown person is Indian, if yes than he is beaton up, if Pakistani no problem.

Close this thread .. no truth in it.Get back to work.

Unicorn

Banned
I Heard a news that all Indians have been told to leave Australia by their GOI. What gives, can Unicorn elaborat.

No GOI has not asked Indians to leave as far as I know. A few months ago an Indian news paper presented a cartoon depicting Australians as KKK, in my view the paper was way out of line in doing so. These are isolated cases specially when Indians treat each other in a lot worse manner than Australians.

If they beat up Indians not Pakistanis after their inquiries that would surely indicate that thugs of Australia like Pakistanis and hate Indians and I am glad that you and Australia have " hate against India" in common. Your hearsay information is usually very good.

I know that Australians produced a very successful musical called "Merchant of Bollywood" it did very well in Australia and seen by hundreds of thousands of them that may have made Australian thugs insure about their culture as it also make you very insecure another common grounds between two of you.

ASQR1

If we are sex possessed criminals than we deserve to be stopped and beaten up.
no, but u need to learn manners when in other countries and be a student and not predator.

Now do not try to kill the massanger, but pay heed to the massage. stop acting like stubborn Indian. Learn to behave.