Indian Soldier Embarrassed By Pakistan Rangers at Latest Wag

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Indian Soldier embarrassed by Pakistan Rangers at latest wagah border flag ceremony

[funnny]

My appology to all. the copy n paste from youtube did not work properly and I pasted the VDO of the young bahadur lad. it has been corrected. see above is the corrected VDO

Last edited by a moderator:

mazharjp

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Indian Soldier Embarrassed By Pakistan Rangers at Latest

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHv_15DmLJY[/video]

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Nepali Pandit said:
What a circus!

I am not at all surprised at your comment. Only you could call such a performance of a Pakistani child "Circus". Had this been someone from your country I am sure you would have something different to say. Double standards!

Well done young boy. May Allah bless you and your family and us too.

gazoomartian

mazharjp said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHv_15DmLJY[/video]

mazhar, would you be kind enough to remove that VDO? that wasnt the one I intended to post. Thanks brother

gazoomartian

saadjhussain said:
hahaha brilliant. that kid has a bright future

he sure is

i was saving this VDO to post on takmeel-e-pakistan day but I goofed and copy&paste
did not work correctly [wall]

saadjhussain

Voter (50+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
saadjhussain said:
hahaha brilliant. that kid has a bright future

he sure is

i was saving this VDO to post on takmeel-e-pakistan day but I goofed and copy&paste
did not work correctly [wall]
never mind :mrgreen:

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
Indian Soldier embarrassed by Pakistan Rangers at latest wagah border flag ceremony

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1FVBfZAgR0&NR=1#[/video]

[funnny]

My appology to all. the copy n paste from youtube did not work properly and I pasted the VDO of the young bahadur lad. it has been corrected. see above is the corrected VDO

What does it prove on the part of both countries? This video is nothing but really a funny thing. Both countries should, like civilized countries, do this ritual in a dignified and friendly manner. What the message, people get from it, create more enemity and mutual hatred. I am sure in the world there may be other countries also, where mutual borders gate are opened and closed.
I hope the originator of the thread does not have any thing constructive to share with the members on board?

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)

Star Gazer said:
[quote="Nepali Pandit":bi0qyfdk]What a circus!

I am not at all surprised at your comment. Only you could call such a performance of a Pakistani child "Circus". Had this been someone from your country I am sure you would have something different to say. Double standards!

Well done young boy. May Allah bless you and your family and us too.[/quote:bi0qyfdk]
Star Gazer,
Well I wasn't talking about the second video. When I watched first video I thought the second video would be similar and didn't watch it, but after your comments I watched it and found the kid really cute and I admire his display. My comment was meant for the first video, where soldiers were marching like in a circus or may be ballet.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)

Pakistani Lion said:
[quote="Nepali Pandit":19z93599]What a circus!

Look at your avatar - that nonsense is more hilarious!!! [hilar][/quote:19z93599]

No comments ....Loser!

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
I goofed did not work correctly [wall]

[hilar] Is there any thing you are good at? Hope It works Stick with the "wall of writing" let me know what it says when you finish [hilar]

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)

Nepali Pandit said:
[quote="Pakistani Lion":3va26oyf][quote="Nepali Pandit":3va26oyf]What a circus!

Look at your avatar - that nonsense is more hilarious!!! [hilar][/quote:3va26oyf]

No comments ....Loser![/quote:3va26oyf]

Showing true colours are we?!

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

babadeena said:
What does it prove on the part of both countries? This video is nothing but really a funny thing. Both countries should, like civilized countries, do this ritual in a dignified and friendly manner. What the message, people get from it, create more enemity and mutual hatred. I am sure in the world there may be other countries also, where mutual borders gate are opened and closed.
I hope the originator of the thread does not have any thing constructive to share with the members on board?
Yes I fully agree. A circus as rightly described by Nepali Pandit.
Why both countries need a ritual like this in the first place and even if it is required why can't it be done in a decent way without any show of aggression? What they are trying to prove to each other with this nonsense?

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

Why both countries need a ritual like this in the first place
Please read the subject: "Indian Soldier Embarrassed by Pakistan Rangers"
the author could or should have written, (if there was any need to post this video first of all), "Indian soldier Embarrassed by falling of his Cap etc.". The mentality of both countries people is of "rigidness, coercion, force, intolerance, to have dominance" instead of having "the concept of live and let other's live in peace, tolerance, acceptance, recognition and mutual respect".
This fascist mentality of "dominating the other" either country-wise or within the country by everyone to everyone, is the main cause of having a ritual like this.
and even if it is required why can't it be done in a decent way without any show of aggression?
I think I covered that above. "Being aggressive" has become our nature. I do not know about your country. But in my country, the child or 90@ children start their life with "aggressive attitude" from parents, school teacher, moulvi, then mohallah, from student colleague etc etc. Then this "initial grooming" is reflected in every segment/section of the society. "We do not tolerate each other". You may be surprised to know that a fair amount of our "cases" in courts consist of those "wherein a party looked the other in a starring manner" and show started.
What they are trying to prove to each other with this nonsense?
A lot. Show their way of life, justification of uniform, and apart from to "each other", they prove it to "Russian Federation" and "USA", that keep the armament factories running, we were and are going to be your customers, and this "ritual" is a daily "confirmation".