Indian schools ranked no1 in the world . Booming India

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Real face of World's biggest democracy ........... btw I call that World's biggest shit .......... Where players and film stars get millions while people do not have to eat ....... and they continue to worship idols....

khudi

Voter (50+ posts)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7JT-JKoylI&feature=player_embedded

Corrupt India of Billion people can never be a Super Power .This 5000 year old civilization lags behind much smaller and younger nations in almost every field. Old proud Indians will point out at their rocket technology , borrowed from the Russians. But young Indians kNOW it as one of the cruelest & most dysfunctional places on earth. So here are 10 questions every Indian will hate

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
One more thing I would like to add here they can spend billions of dollars everywhere to buy weapons ....... however, everyone knows that no one will going to attack them ... they have a fear in their heart which cannot be overcome by using weapons ....... moreover they only like to pinch all neighboring countries... stabbing at their back ... they do not have the dare to come from front and attack ......

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you listen to the video, an important point need to be discussed here. The presenter of video says region is full of natural resource and in spite of that people are poor. But when the Govt. comes to build mines/factories or sells it to private enterprise all the local people are swamped by the so called communists and defenders of human rights to protest. Local population don't have to ask their children to beg (exceptional case here). Local employment would be guaranteed and more over due to such big projects, the surrounding areas also would develop leading to increased local business/shops. Our so called social activists should educate the people and not misled them. This is true in Eastern India where the communists and Maoists are very active. Simple logic, if you do not have money to feed your (many) children, then the best course is not to hold on to the assets/equity but to use them wisely. But the change is coming. I wish we had more Modis and Nitish kumars.

Last edited:

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)