Indian levitation secret revealed by BBC

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
There are lots of babas and peers in india who show such tricks and rip people off. This video is more than 10 years old. Thankfully with therise in literracy and with the help of ngo's india is slowly but surely getting rid of them.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There are lots of babas and peers in india who show such tricks and rip people off. This video is more than 10 years old. Thankfully with therise in literracy and with the help of ngo's india is slowly but surely getting rid of them.

Nonsense!! India is still infested with such holymen in every corner of the country, for every one that you get rid off ten new ones take their place!!

The theme of the movie "Raaz 2" deals with this subject exposing how contaminated the river Ganges really is and other similar issues. Superstition is a way off life in India and always was.

Unicorn

Banned

I knew this trick when I was 12 years old. I love these Babas and yogis they add color, culture and spice. I hope they are always around. There used to be a show called Johnny Carson Show he used to dress up like a Yogi and had a very funny sketches. I seen those sketches on you tube they are hilarious.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Yes you will find many who believe that you will also find many who stand for prayer and really believe that there is some one up there listening to them neither cause any harm to anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
I knew this trick when I was 12 years old. I love these Babas and yogis they add color, culture and spice. I hope they are always around. There used to be a show called Johnny Carson Show he used to dress up like a Yogi and had a very funny sketches. I seen those sketches on you tube they are hilarious.
I am always for magic shows and funny babas but some of them can be dangerous.

Imranpak

Zionist Hindu,

Did i say something to upset you!!?:lol:

Nowhere in the holy Qur'an does it say that suicide bombers or murderer's are rewarded with 72 virgin's in paradise so do your own research instead of quoting western sources (clap)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zionist Hindu,

Did i say something to upset you!!?:lol:

Nowhere in the holy Qur'an does it say that suicide bombers or murderer's are rewarded with 72 virgin's in paradise so do your own research instead of quoting western sources (clap)

Maybe you've been on India's newest softdrink that is effecting your thinking ability!!![hilar][hilar]

I heard that all the terrorist that were killing women and children in mumbai recently believed that they were going to heaven. Lets stop digging dirt on each others religion or culture . In the end I will be banned. I don't really enjoy hurting people feelings. I know everyone loves their country, culture and religion.

Imranpak

I heard that all the terrorist that were killing women and children in mumbai recently believed that they were going to heaven. Lets stop digging dirt on each others religion or culture . In the end I will be banned. I don't really enjoy hurting people feelings. I know everyone loves their country, culture and religion.

Don't believe in what you hear instead do your own research! Those who kill in the name of Islam do so due to western policy and the hypocrisy of their governments not because they believe in a fastrack to heaven!. Mostly revenge is the reason when they see their loved ones butchered infront of their eyes! From an Islamic perspective killing one person equals the murder of entire humanity!! See Mahesh Bhatt's movie "Dhoka" that deals well with this subject.

I have never attacked Hinduism, you'll be surprised to hear that i read both the Bhagwad Gita and Ramayana at university and nowhere does it support the many things that believers in your faith do!! I am laughing at the stupidity of the people not the message or belief system of the religion!!!

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Don't believe in what you hear instead do your own research! Those who kill in the name of Islam do so due to western policy and the hypocrisy of their governments not because they believe in a fastrack to heaven!. Mostly revenge is the reason when they see their loved ones butchered infront of their eyes! From an Islamic perspective killing one person equals the murder of entire humanity!! See Mahesh Bhatt's movie "Dhoka" that deals well with this subject.

I have never attacked Hinduism, you'll be surprised to hear that i read both the Bhagwad Gita and Ramayana at university and nowhere does it support the many things that believers in your faith do!! I am laughing at the stupidity of the people not the message or belief system of the religion!!!

Thanks that you cleared things up, I believe we both understand each others faith pretty well. If you have read Gita you must have some understandng of the faith which is quite complex and diverse. Withinh Hindu culture, Different people choose different ways to imagine, worship and communicate with God. Their imagination of God is proportional to their intellect and wisdom. My personal way is meditation. I don't need Pratima (statues) but i respect all the ways and philosophies. According to me, There is no right way or wrong way to worship GOD. No religion has copyrights on GOD.