India Army Wala 1 Bar Pir Neechy Gir Gea ( 0:25 )

Ch Azam

Councller (250+ posts)
Why don't you learn from this great Indian solder " Girna, gir kay uthana, uthkar sambhalna"

You been standing for 63 years while the world is passing you by.

yes u r right........................Girna , gir kay uthana , uth kar sambnalna or phir sambhal k phir GIRNA

Unicorn

Banned
yes u r right........................Girna , gir kay uthana , uth kar sambnalna or phir sambhal k phir GIRNA

Aray Bhai Sambhal ke chalta insaan agar gir bhi Jaiy to marta nahi na chalney walla he marta hai. Bhai zara es sai kuch to seekho aap ke fauj ne issi ka samney upne hathyaar 1971 mein rakh deye thay aur issi fauji ne aap kay faujion ke Bangladeshion kay gussey se hifazet bhi ke thi.

Last edited:

Ch Azam

Councller (250+ posts)
Aray Bhai Sambhal ke chalta insaan agar gir bhi Jaiy to marta nahi na chalney walla he marta hai. Bhai zara es sai kuch to seekho aap ke fauj ne issi ka samney upne hathyaar 1971 mein rakh deye thay aur issi fauji ne aap kay faujion ke Bangladeshion kay gussey se hifazet bhi ke thi.

Dear Brother i was just kiding..............ap jis topic k cher rahay ho .........Bat Niklay gi tu phir dooor talak jaye gi..............

Unicorn

Banned
Dear Brother i was just kiding..............ap jis topic k cher rahay ho .........Bat Niklay gi tu phir dooor talak jaye gi..............

Yeh Baat tou aap ne dheek kahi. Vo afsana jisey anjaam per lana na ho mumkin usey ek khoob surat mod dekay chodna acha.(bigsmile)

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
thats why I wrote earlier the tendency of stupid people....and you people think world believe what you say......

what is common in presence of USA,CHINA,OSAMA,DAWOOD ibrahim and other big terrorist's in PAKISTAN...
answer is simple that they pay the bills and services that you people give them....(harboring,sheltering,intelligence against each other)
game is over for you people...

I dont know what your probelm is...but I'm going to bet it's really hard to pronounce......
[BHow about a little less questions and a little more shut the hell up? Now Why don't you go....play, hide and go f**k yourself!!!

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
Why don't you learn from this great Indian solder "Chalna, Girna, gir kay uthana, uthkar sambhalna"

bas ek yehe cheez hey jiska tum faida utha rehe ho bohot ziada, see kitne ache tareeke se apne gire hue soldier ko utha lia...that is what your armour: misguidance, misinterpreting, blaming. but in real you are nothing and time will tell you...........

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why don't you learn from this great Indian solder " Girna, gir kay uthana, uthkar sambhalna"

Well you are right that "Girna, gir kay uthana, uthkar sambhalna"
But
you must be aware of the environment at that time (Flag ceremony and border) it is something different
and
when it happens too many times then it is really something different. isnt it.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
bas ek yehe cheez hey jiska tum faida utha rehe ho bohot ziada, see kitne ache tareeke se apne gire hue soldier ko utha lia...that is what your armour: misguidance, misinterpreting, blaming. but in real you are nothing and time will tell you...........

Arey Bhai in baton ko itna serious na lein waga border ka yeh khail hai, en mein dono tarf kay fauji mil ker hisa laten hein aur baad mein ek doosray sai haath bhi melatein hein. Aap ke fauji bhi achein hain. En baton ke jakray mein bhi kabhi aap jitan gai aur kahabi harainge.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
kashmir is none of your business,you people spoiled the kasmir by sending your kids as jihadis there.
at the end of the day your own kids turned against you and kashmir is still there....intact with india.....hahaha.
Kashmir is our business as long as kashmiris are being oppressed by savages.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
it takes 6 months to convert human into animal.....hire them,brainwash,give arm training and push them in the fire of revenge...
that is what you people are doing....with your own generation

it take 18-20 years to create an elite institute,engineer,doctor,scientist,global companies.....and we doing doing enough of that...

No, you got it all wrong. Indians are born animals, no conversion required rofl.

M

MrImranKhan

Funny Indian Army

funiest+Collection06.jpg

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't get it, what the fuss is all about. A soldier fell during a parade, may be he had a slippery shoes or slippery surface or ma may be he was little nervous with all the attention. These things happen..... take it easy boys, this is normal ;)