In Session 9th April 2010 -18th Amendment & Party Election

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
[flv:2yyms725]http://76.73.27.50/Videos/IS//IS20100409.flv[/flv:2yyms725]

[awaztv:2yyms725]http://awazislam.com/Apr2010/Insession9Apr2010.flv[/awaztv:2yyms725]

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: In Session 9th April 2010 -18th Amendment & Party Elec

PublicProtest.gif

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)

Bismillaha , wah ji wah [nawaz] [zardari] kia baat hey, and all other parties , Allaha aap ka bera garak karey,

party election hi khatam kar diay, [wall]

phir why dont i say, HE [musharaf] SB was the best, and still he is my [musharaf] <Hero>

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

Unfortunately our society is full of "Personality-cult" and then "worshiping of Personalities". This is leading our country to no where. Our "intentions" are not "sincere". Everything in our society is done in the prism of "mine personal interests are stronger than the national interests". Pervaiz Mush introduced the party-election law just to out-score Bibi and Nawaz etc. Then these "toppi drama-baz" spent more than two years in "behind-the-scene negotiations" to safeguard their interests in the cover of "constitutional amendment". Unless our "attitudes and intentions" are "sincere" for a "system" whatever it may be, nothing is going to change. Amazingly all parties did it because it suits them. Only three voices are against this nefarious practice, one of them is "Kismala". No doubt she did it very well, but let me remind her that "her own being in the assembly is due to Personality-cult, or its liking-disliking" of a party. She must get herself elected from a constituency instead of being appointed by "someone". Therefore at the same criteria how much good intentions she may have, but have no credibility to defend "democracy".
"an ocean of hypocrisy what it is all around", IF PAKISTANI POLITICIANS ARE SO SINCERE
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19633

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

babadeena said:
Unfortunately our society is full of "Personality-cult" and then "worshiping of Personalities". This is leading our country to no where. Our "intentions" are not "sincere". Everything in our society is done in the prism of "mine personal interests are stronger than the national interests". Pervaiz Mush introduced the party-election law just to out-score Bibi and Nawaz etc. Then these "toppi drama-baz" spent more than two years in "behind-the-scene negotiations" to safeguard their interests in the cover of "constitutional amendment". Unless our "attitudes and intentions" are "sincere" for a "system" whatever it may be, nothing is going to change. Amazingly all parties did it because it suits them. Only three voices are against this nefarious practice, one of them is "Kismala". No doubt she did it very well, but let me remind her that "her own being in the assembly is due to Personality-cult, or its liking-disliking" of a party. She must get herself elected from a constituency instead of being appointed by "someone". Therefore at the same criteria how much good intentions she may have, but have no credibility to defend "democracy".
"an ocean of hypocrisy what it is all around", IF PAKISTANI POLITICIANS ARE SO SINCERE
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19633" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Agree fully and about Kashmala too but Brother isn't it the first stage of Democracy. We have started hearing policy issues and in couple of elections we will come out of personality cult. I know you are not suggesting to wrap us this system but any alternative to this system will bring us to squar one. We have one pillar which supporsedly is functional now and we are likely to see two big personalities going down this year. Their personalities will continue in the shape of their kith and kin but their grip will losen and that is the way to move forward, for me.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

Agree fully and about Kashmala too but Brother isn't it the first stage of Democracy. We have started hearing policy issues and in couple of elections we will come out of personality cult. I know you are not suggesting to wrap us this system but any alternative to this system will bring us to squar one. We have one pillar which supporsedly is functional now and we are likely to see two big personalities going down this year. Their personalities will continue in the shape of their kith and kin but their grip will losen and that is the way to move forward, for me.
First Stage of Democracy:
Brother "democracy" as a system has been tested in many countries, and I am staunch supporter of it, but this should not be an excuse in our country that it is first or second stage. We may get experiences from others as long as they do not infringe upon our own values and faith. For how long time we are going to make it a "laboratory test" for our society. Why we should wait for couple of elections, my point is that "people at the helm of affairs, if they are sincere" may or can decide certain basic things/criteria and that is not the case with out society.
I know you are not suggesting to wrap us this system
No. absolutely Not. I support democracy but democracy with visible results. I think that Destiny does not give many chances to a personality. Nawaz S. must lead from the front and make it an example. He must open his party's leadership to everyone and its leadership should/must be elected in a democratic way. I can give you examples of many countries in the west where Nawaz has been, so he knew it very well. He must show "sincerity" to this system by his visible actions.

Their personalities will continue in the shape of their kith and kin but their grip will losen and that is the way to move forward, for me
But Khaak ho jaainay gaay hum unko khabr hoonay tak. Honestly speaking in the prevailing circumstances and values, even rain of dollars in our system will be swallowed by the vultures who have their paws and clutches over the system.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

@Brother Babadeena
Only Agar Sari Qom Main Ap Jaisi Fehm O Frast Hoti
But I am sure one day, InshaAllah