In Bishkek - ~Yeh Watan Tuhmhara Hai~ - Beautiful

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ayub and Mush may have been secular but their failure is not because of secularism.

Both Stalin and Hitler had a moustache. But their genocides did not happen because of their moustache.

Don't confuse commonality with causation.

There is no example of a country in modern history which developed due to any religion. Almost all countries that are developed are due to secularism.
Only if you measure development under secularism by concentration of wealth with a few, and its repulsion from the majority. Capitalism, right? Say thanks to secular progress. In the 'welfare state' of Britain, the secular country, the poor are born and die as poor.

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Whoa you are all over the place.
Secularism: A system by which laws and rules are based on reason rather than holy books (Separation of State and Religion)

Capitalism: An economic system which countries trade and industry is control by private ownership rather than state ownership

Welfare State: A form of government in which State promotes and supports the economic wellbeing of its citizens.

Make sure you understand what you are talking about before making an argument.

It is not true that if you are born poor in Britain therefore you have to die poor. Most billionaires are self-made. I am still in my 20s but I have personally gone through period in my life when I have an income over $10,000 a month and then periods where I am completely broke, sleeping in my car and not having warm food in my stomach for 2-3 days at a time. Your fate is completely in your hards in a capitalistic society.

The richest man in modern history Andrew Carnegie was born in such extreme poverty and starvation that the population of his State today is lower than what it was when he was born there over 100 years ago (Probably the only place in the world that suffered such extreme population reversal due to starvation and poverty). He never saw what a school looks like on the inside. Still made much more money than Bill Gates.

Even if you are poor in Britain, I can assure you that your life will be much better than the average individual in an Islamic country.

Only if you measure development under secularism by concentration of wealth with a few, and its repulsion from the majority. Capitalism, right? Say thanks to secular progress. In the 'welfare state' of Britain, the secular country, the poor are born and die as poor.

Last edited:

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Even if you are poor in Britain, I can assure you that your life will be much better than the average individual in an Islamic country.
You say this because you probably don't live in Britain. Anyway, you incorrectly implied that Pakistan fought wars with India because of Islam, but I've corrected you that the warring military generals belonged to your 'faith' of secularism, so now you can be proud of Desi-Secularism of Pakistan.

Vitamin_C

My argument had nothing to do with Islam specifically. I was talking about our mindset. We were lead by superstitions and emotions rather than logic, reason and strategy. Fighting an enemy 6 times your size without a plan or competitive advantage under the false impression that being a Muslim is a competitive advantage over Hindus then thats a superstitious mindset which will lead to failure.

I don't know the faith of Yayha/Ayub, whoring around and drinking alcohol doesn't make you a secular, many Pakistanis secretly engage in this and then go to Mosque on Fridays like nothing happened. Secularism is the ideology of separating State from Religion, as far as I am concerned they were rulers of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

You say this because you probably don't live in Britain. Anyway, you incorrectly implied that Pakistan fought wars with India because of Islam, but I've corrected you that the warring military generals belonged to your 'faith' of secularism, so now you can be proud of Desi-Secularism of Pakistan.

Last edited:

mh.saghir

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's not about Islam. These drunkard military generals were adulterers who waged war against India, and they were anti Islam and liberal like you. Let me remind you their names; Ayub, Yahya and Musharraf.

If Pakistan had been ruled by true Muslims, not a munafiq like Zia, Pakistan would have flourished and would have become the Asian tiger by now.

Did you forgot to mention Zia in this reply of yours or is it your hypocrisy? If Ayub hasn't been here, we would not have scum Bhutto and his corrupt, If damned Bhutto hadn't waged a political skirmish with rightful heir to PM's chair then there won't be a Bangladesh, if Yahyah wasn't there then other hell would not be here, if duffer Zia wasn't here then political jokers the Sharif family would not have been brought upon us, thank God Musharraf came and we got rid of these Bhuttos and Sharifs but damned him to lowest of hell he brought these scums back to Pakistan.

If I had been given the power to turn the wheel of time back then I would personally go back and kill these men and woman to set the course of hstory much cleaner.

muhammadadeel

I suspect thats also a reason why Urdu was chosen as official language rather than Farsi.

There's root for all your argument suspicion.

But regarding Urdu, Jinnah must have been a genius to choose Urdu. Considering the evolution of languages in India under Mughals. Farsi was the court language but Industani was developed in the public naturally evolving as a competitor. Gilchrist's and few others did some research in the 1800's on this (ref. rekta.org).

Languages evolve slowly over centuries, this rumor that Urdu is a Muslim language has no basis in reality as u can hear from Hindi/Urdu what ever u prefer to call it mostly interchangeable. Give it some other random bullshit colour is just a figment of the imagination.

Vitamin_C

Urdu is basically Hindi with a but if Persian sprinkled here and there, it is the regional language of Uttar Pradesh and thus Muslims of UP and Bihar. Its neither native to West Pakistan nor was it the official language.

The only reason we can use it as lingua franca is that its complusory language in our school system and people being bombarded by Hindi movies and songs since our Independence. Muslim leagues was dominated by rich influenctial lords from UP and it was their pipe dream to someday recapture Delhi and Lucknow which is the reason why they wanted to Indianize West Pakistan, so that its easier to rule once they achieve their pipedream.

Our local languages like Punjabi, Sindhi and Balochi are being phased out and lost. For last 1000+ years the official language of West Pakistan region was farsi and our entire history and literature is written in farsi. Majority of Iqbals poetry is in Farsi. Most of our last 2000+ year history was either spent as an independent kingdom from India or as a part of Persian empire. But our history, culture and languages took a 180 degrees Uturn when the British arived at the shores of Karachi in 1842.

There's root for all your argument suspicion.

But regarding Urdu, Jinnah must have been a genius to choose Urdu. Considering the evolution of languages in India under Mughals. Farsi was the court language but Industani was developed in the public naturally evolving as a competitor. Gilchrist's and few others did some research in the 1800's on this (ref. rekta.org).

Languages evolve slowly over centuries, this rumor that Urdu is a Muslim language has no basis in reality as u can hear from Hindi/Urdu what ever u prefer to call it mostly interchangeable. Give it some other random bullshit colour is just a figment of the imagination.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
The video says it's Shanghai not Bishkek
لبرل جانی، یہ لمبڑدار بوٹ پالشیا اور تحریک انصاف کا فراڈیا ہے۔ اس سے اسی جھوٹ کی توقع کی جاسکتی ہے۔ یہ چینی ویڈیو ہے، اس نے اس کو دارچینی بنا دیا۔

Bishkek population: 9 lac 76 thousand 734
Shanghai population: 26.32 million
Even better nahi ho gaya!

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Urdu is basically Hindi with a but if Persian sprinkled here and there, it is the regional language of Uttar Pradesh and thus Muslims of UP and Bihar. Its neither native to West Pakistan nor was it the official language.

The only reason we can use it as lingua franca is that its complusory language in our school system and people being bombarded by Hindi movies and songs since our Independence. Muslim leagues was dominated by rich influenctial lords from UP and it was their pipe dream to someday recapture Delhi and Lucknow which is the reason why they wanted to Indianize West Pakistan, so that its easier to rule once they achieve their pipedream.

Our local languages like Punjabi, Sindhi and Balochi are being phased out and lost. For last 1000+ years the official language of West Pakistan region was farsi and our entire history and literature is written in farsi. Majority of Iqbals poetry is in Farsi. Most of our last 2000+ year history was either spent as an independent kingdom from India or as a part of Persian empire. But our history, culture and languages took a 180 degrees Uturn when the British arived at the shores of Karachi in 1842.
Urdu developed in the Cantt areas of United hindustan, a melting pot of all west, central and South Asian cultures. Script was same as that of the court language, farsi. Urdu itself is a turkish word. This is common knowledge. Hindi on the other hand to this day is not lingua franca in India, check out the South and their protests. Hindi is nothing but urdu with some farsi/arabic/Persian vocab replaced by theth sanskrit. So is the script. No, Hindi by itself never evolved as a language. It latched on the scaffolds built by urdu. So northern Indian people UP etc, basically speak a sanskritized version of urdu. And South Indians abhor it. It's nowhere a national language, doesn't deserve to be one, doesn't represent everyone in India. Unlike urdu. In Pakistan, all regional languages have the same script as of urdu, not the case in India.
Don't twist history.

muhammadadeel

No and No, have u even read my comment on evolution of language above. Before paraphrasing your stupidity on Pakistan and compulsion to learn Urdu.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Urdu is great ultimate language of Subcontinent rather Asia, ME Africa, Singapore Malaysia the most common communicating .
Urdu has great phonetic values , it includes all sound you need in this world to know. Urdu can say Turkey and Turki both.
A great cultural language teaches you how respect elders care Children and dignity to feminine.
Indians are getting benefit of this language by calling Hindi though it is 90% Urdu.
We are unfortunate we couldn’t cash Urdu which is our so called national language.

Vitamin_C

Yes I have read it. It doesnt change the fact though, Urdu/Hindi is native language of Uttar Pradesh and was imported to West Pakistan not before 1843 British Annexation of Sindh. If you go to rural areas of Sindh and Balochistan the native people there wont understand a word if you speak to them in Urdu. Unless they have a radio or tv at home or have been sent to a school where Urdu is a compulsory subject. This is probably the case in KP as well but I havent been there to experience it personally as I have in Sindh and Balochistan. Dont blindly follow what your Pakistan school system or family force feed you, use your own brain and do your own research as well. Most of what Pakistani school system teach us about religion, politics and history is a lie.

No and No, have u even read my comment on evolution of language above. Before paraphrasing your stupidity on Pakistan and compulsion to learn Urdu.

muhammadadeel

Yes I have read it. It doesnt change the fact though, Urdu/Hindi is native language of Uttar Pradesh and was imported to West Pakistan not before 1843 British Annexation of Sindh. If you go to rural areas of Sindh and Balochistan the native people there wont understand a word if you speak to them in Urdu.

does matter where evolution get's imported from it doesn't change the truth, and that is the fact.

Liberal 000

Bishkek population: 9 lac 76 thousand 734
Shanghai population: 26.32 million
Even better nahi ho gaya!

on 14 June , Xi Jipeng shown in the video was in Bishkek not Shanghai . It proves beyond doubt that this is an old video . May be of Nawz Sharif Times !

Liberal 000

Urdu is great ultimate language of Subcontinent rather Asia, ME Africa, Singapore Malaysia the most common communicating .
Urdu has great phonetic values , it includes all sound you need in this world to know. Urdu can say Turkey and Turki both.
A great cultural language teaches you how respect elders care Children and dignity to feminine.
Indians are getting benefit of this language by calling Hindi though it is 90% Urdu.
We are unfortunate we couldn’t cash Urdu which is our so called national language.

Indian bollywood just use Ze sound and 130 foreign words of Arabic , Persian and Turkish origin while 90% common Urdu is just Hindi of Sansikrat origin

If we remove foreign words and sounds from Hindi ... In becomes Shud Hindi but if we remove foreign words and sounds from Urdu ... It becomes Shud Hindi too means Urdu is no language !