Imran Riaz Khan backs Sher Afzal Marwat - What's your take on him now?

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Riaz is a human just like you and me. Even imran Khan had trouble in assessing people correctly which he admitted several time... whats the big deal...
I am personally not sure of him for so many reasons the most important in the zamana of zulm when even pti women are not spared, how come Asim has spared him and let him do rhe bold talk... !
Still confused when Asim went to USA, Marwat stopped Americans Pakistanis from doing any protests on behalf of IK.. Was he actually stooped by IK?

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

watch and honestly tell me —— Where he crossed the lines ?​

You not going to see crossing the line all
The the time then they get exposed to quickly. See Wada from Karachi ex Pti he use to defend Pti upto last day, soon has he received orders from Bajwa he at switched, he left Pti and started attacking. Still I am giving this guy benefit of doubt’s but don’t trust no one apart from Imran khan.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is some doubts about Sher Marwat he can’t be trusted:
He doesn’t get arrested everyone else in PTI is arrested.
Sher Marwat went Uk No one else in PTi is allowed abroad.
Sher Marwat was attacking Pti Chairman ghor. He could be planted by ISI

or more likely napaak fauj and PDM are spreading fake propaganda to divide and conquer. Marwat is one of the PTI members who does not hesitate to expose all the crooks,

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Adil Raja aur Capt Jedi ke batein jab tak suit karate theen PTI ne unn ko use kiya.

PTI policy of agitation with establishment failed badly.

Ab PTI dobra 2018 ke tarha ass licking kar rahi hair, isi se PTI ke liye iqtidaar mein aane ke raaste khulein ge.

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Riaz is a human just like you and me. Even imran Khan had trouble in assessing people correctly which he admitted several time... whats the big deal...
I am personally not sure of him for so many reasons the most important in the zamana of zulm when even pti women are not spared, how come Asim has spared him and let him do rhe bold talk... !
Still confused when Asim went to USA, Marwat stopped Americans Pakistanis from doing any protests on behalf of IK.. Was he actually stooped by IK?
Having said that, I would still give him benefit of doubt, untill proven guilty but I would keep an eye on him..

And someone very rightly said here that Asim & Co have succeed, to great extent, in creating fissures in ranks n files of PTI.... so much so that even supporters are of different views on this... but I would take it as normal so long as everyone remains respectful of each others' views.....

n still remain united for the greater cause..i-e haq n sach, rule of law n empowerment of common people of Pk..

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)

Ali Imran bhai, forget this video..
Aap k zehan mein koi logical answers hain for the below things tou aap humari uljhan bhi suljha dein please,

1- PTI k jitne solid leaders/workers hain jo nazriyati hain including IK woh jail mein hain courtesy Asim, how come he is NOT?

2- Jo jail mein nahein woh atleast NO-FLY list mein hain, how come he is NOT?

3- jab Asim USA gya tha, he stopped Pakistani-Americans from protesting, why?

NB: by the way, I was also among those who felt very happy when marwat emerged talking bold when rest of the leadership was silent... he was sigh of relief to me.. but later on the above questions have been lingering in my mind without clear cut answers to put my mind at ease..

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
or more likely napaak fauj and PDM are spreading fake propaganda to divide and conquer. Marwat is one of the PTI members who does not hesitate to expose all the crooks,
They are spreading fake stories but it’s also important to be vigilant and keep an eye on everyone.
Why he hasn’t been arrest?
Why he is ally to go abroad?
Why is was attacking Ghor?

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
They are spreading fake stories but it’s also important to be vigilant and keep an eye on everyone.
Why he hasn’t been arrest?
Why he is ally to go abroad?
Why is was attacking Ghor?

Maybe they don't have any real case against him since he was not on the scene before 9th May. Napak fauj allowed people to get into Core Commander house to entrap them.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Company k saray asset PTI mayn divide k liye nikal aaye hayn , chahay wo Marwat ho ya Major Raja ya phir old lap-buddy Imran Riaz.