Imran Minus Mission

exitonce

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeah, don't know what kind of admin runs this place. They never do anything abould full time gaali gloch crowd. I guess their mission is facilitate haraam crowd to spill their filth as much as they can.
200.gif

Melanthus

If it is not going to progress now, then it will not progress with IK either. They have screwed the system in such a way that it not only become paralyzed and unfunctional, but it has remained unfixable .... 4 years of perpetual licking Bajwa's ball end up in prison term.
Goon League and PPP were in power from 80s to 2013.In 1980s India was behind Pakistan.Look at India now.PTI was not in the picture until 2018.Clearly it is Peepee PMLN and the army who ruined the economy.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol. They are extra greased people... I used the palm oil ... You got some , then use all.

Lol, just kidding...

But jokes aside I think the forum is like in major financial meltdown mode and the servers are straight up dying from the constant thread explosion every dang day.

Siberite

Goon League and PPP were in power from 80s to 2013.In 1980s India was behind Pakistan.Look at India now.PTI was not in the picture until 2018.Clearly it is Peepee PMLN and the army who ruined the economy.
India was behind in 2016 as well. Modi is going for his 3rd term. IK had 4 years. show me even One Hospital, One new University, One police or Electoral reform..... in his 4 years. However, the line of langar khanas for sure if you consider it progress.

Siberite

Lol, just kidding...

But jokes aside I think the forum is going through serious financial crunch and the servers are straight up collapsing under the weight of all these threads flying in every freakin' day.
They need service assurance on the basis of weekly maintains. I suggest the admin to quit the confrontational approach with the Pakistani Government and allow the forum to progress. The issue is their unwavering support for PTI party which is causing them financial problems.

exitonce

They need service assurance on the basis of weekly maintains. I suggest the admin to quit the confrontational approach with the Pakistani Government and allow the forum to progress. The issue is their unwavering support for PTI party which is causing them financial problems.
Barking Bull Terrier GIF by Jimmy the Bull

exitonce

200.gif

ahameed

The object of the project Iman Minus mission has almost at the completion. No matter how much noise the PTI remaining members have made, the ultimate agenda of the establishment has come to prevail with some adjustments on the way. Even though, I don't prescribe the agenda of this controlled democracy filled Government, but unfortunately for the country, the undemocratic forces have further emboldened and now feeling no obligation to step aside and remain idle. PTI and other parties have bended in front of their power and May 9th have given establishment a golden opportunity to set a future agenda and complete it in record time.

I think the PTI minus Imran will have muted effect on the future confrontational politics in country. Which is a good thing and bad as well. Good that the country can progress to deal with its lingering financial problems and bad in a sense that it will behave as a dictatorial regime. I am not sure about the PPP; they may renegade from the coalition and may destabilize the regime in the future but that will remain to be seen. For now, enjoy the fruit of mutual disrespect, infighting and bickering of political forces.
YOU are a big fat liar if you think 9th May was not a staged act. LAANAT Jhooton pr

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
the biggest myth ever sold is that Zardari is Anti Estab and Imran came in power through vote and Nawaz is a Ghaddar and Maulana Fazlu had diesel permits 🤣

Siberite

The fact is it was staged by Asim Yazeed to destroy a political party, as he failed to defeat IK.
You can come up with one thousand possibilities. But you can't change the facts that PTI goons were in full swing on that day. Read some of the comments of the same PTI supporters on this forum. Even though, it is a slim minority but represent the PTI sentiments on that day.

Azpir

MPA (400+ posts)
The object of the project Iman Minus mission has almost at the completion. No matter how much noise the PTI remaining members have made, the ultimate agenda of the establishment has come to prevail with some adjustments on the way. Even though, I don't prescribe the agenda of this controlled democracy filled Government, but unfortunately for the country, the undemocratic forces have further emboldened and now feeling no obligation to step aside and remain idle. PTI and other parties have bended in front of their power and May 9th have given establishment a golden opportunity to set a future agenda and complete it in record time.

I think the PTI minus Imran will have muted effect on the future confrontational politics in country. Which is a good thing and bad as well. Good that the country can progress to deal with its lingering financial problems and bad in a sense that it will behave as a dictatorial regime. I am not sure about the PPP; they may renegade from the coalition and may destabilize the regime in the future but that will remain to be seen. For now, enjoy the fruit of mutual disrespect, infighting and bickering of political forces.
Apne is tatti analysis ko maroor k apni toi mai le le. Ja ja k apni didiyan wapas la time ho gya ha.

asif86

MPA (400+ posts)
Did the army destroy economy.In ayub khan and musharraf times the growth was good.Ayubs decade was known as decade of development and there was a time musharraf had said good bye to IMF

Siberite

Apne is tatti analysis ko maroor k apni toi mai le le. Ja ja k apni didiyan wapas la time ho gya ha.

اب تم اپنے عالمانہ جھالت کے موتی جیسے لفظ نہ برساؤ اور اس ماحول کو اپنی نجاست سے محفوظ رکھو ۔ اگر کچھ کہنے کو نہیں ھے تو خاموشی اختیار کرو کیونکہ اگر تمہاری زبان میں ھی جواب دیا گیا تو بہت تمہیں بہت ناگوار گزرے گا ۔