Imran Minus Mission

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The object of the project Iman Minus mission has almost at the completion. No matter how much noise the PTI remaining members have made, the ultimate agenda of the establishment has come to prevail with some adjustments on the way. Even though, I don't prescribe the agenda of this controlled democracy filled Government, but unfortunately for the country, the undemocratic forces have further emboldened and now feeling no obligation to step aside and remain idle. PTI and other parties have bended in front of their power and May 9th have given establishment a golden opportunity to set a future agenda and complete it in record time.

I think the PTI minus Imran will have muted effect on the future confrontational politics in country. Which is a good thing and bad as well. Good that the country can progress to deal with its lingering financial problems and bad in a sense that it will behave as a dictatorial regime. I am not sure about the PPP; they may renegade from the coalition and may destabilize the regime in the future but that will remain to be seen. For now, enjoy the fruit of mutual disrespect, infighting and bickering of political forces.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The object of the project Iman Minus mission has almost at the completion. No matter how much noise the PTI remaining members have made, the ultimate agenda of the establishment has come to prevail with some adjustments on the way. Even though, I don't prescribe the agenda of this controlled democracy filled Government, but unfortunately for the country, the undemocratic forces have further emboldened and now feeling no obligation to step aside and remain idle. PTI and other parties have bended in front of their power and May 9th have given establishment a golden opportunity to set a future agenda and complete it in record time.

I think the PTI minus Imran will have muted effect on the future confrontational politics in country. Which is a good thing and bad as well. Good that the country can progress to deal with its lingering financial problems and bad in a sense that it will behave as a dictatorial regime. I am not sure about the PPP; they may renegade from the coalition and may destabilize the regime in the future but that will remain to be seen. For now, enjoy the fruit of mutual disrespect, infighting and bickering of political forces.
Good that Admin allowed you to post the threads.
My restriction is not removed yet. 😁

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)

Exactly, when one player (Imran) straight up bends over for the general and starts accusing the other player of treason, then in the next round, the other player (Nawaz) straight up chills on the general's lap and accuses the first player of being a traitor. I am sure everyone know how many times Imran Khan has accused Nawaz Sharif of being a traitor and PMLN labelling PTI of treason, these days. If the players are cool with this whole wacky circus act, why is anyone trippin' about it?

exitonce

Dog Barking GIF by Sidetalk

Melanthus

The country is going nowhere.It is not going to progress.There is a paucity of leadership.Goon League’s old and tired.It is completely bereft of new ideas.Goon is still living in mid 80s.It is a very different world now.

Siberite

Exactly, when one player (Imran) straight up bends over for the general and starts accusing the other player of treason, then in the next round, the other player (Nawaz) straight up chills on the general's lap and accuses the first player of being a traitor. I am sure everyone know how many times Imran Khan has accused Nawaz Sharif of being a traitor and PMLN labelling PTI of treason, these days. If the players are cool with this whole wacky circus act, why should anyone trip about it?
The funniest thing is they still have not learn their lesson. Just watch the recent proceedings in the Parliament. One Monkey (Now a new Umar Ayub) Still leaping to show the Banaba to other party members. Some things don't change. Old habit dies hard.

Siberite

The country is going nowhere.It is not going to progress.There is a paucity of leadership.Goon League’s old and tired.It is completely bereft of new ideas.Goon is still living in mid 80s.It is a very different world now.
If it is not going to progress now, then it will not progress with IK either. They have screwed the system in such a way that it not only become paralyzed and unfunctional, but it has remained unfixable .... 4 years of perpetual licking Bajwa's ball end up in prison term.

exitonce

If it is not going to progress now, then it will not progress with IK either. They have screwed the system in such a way that it not only become paralyzed and unfunctional, but it has remained unfixable .... 4 years of perpetual licking Bajwa's ball end up in prison term.
Barking Bull Terrier GIF by Jimmy the Bull

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)

The admin, you should show good gesture and welcome our good members to share his ideas with us.

When most of the members, especially the patwaris, are straight-up blocked from starting threads, this one patwari gets the green light. Must be greasing the mods' palms with some greenbacks from the United States. 😂😁

exitonce

When most of the members, especially the patwaris, are straight-up blocked from starting threads, this one patwari gets the green light. Must be greasing the mods' palms with some greenbacks from the United States. 😂😁
Patwariown key kuttay wali kar kay inko ignor karain.

Siberite

Lol. They are extra greased people... I used the palm oil ... You got some , then use all.

Talwar Gujjar

Yeah, don't know what kind of admin runs this place. They never do anything abould full time gaali gloch crowd. I guess their mission is facilitate haraam crowd to spill their filth as much as they can.

Siberite

Yeah, don't know what kind of admin runs this place. They never do anything abould full time gaali gloch crowd. I guess their mission is facilitate haraam crowd to spill their filth as much as they can.
Talwar sahib. The PTI crowed 's taste of gali glooch was extra ordinary.

Last edited: