Imran Khan will contest elction against Sheikh Rasheed

C

commander

1100723996-1.gif

http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindo ... e=20090928

A

abbasiali

LOL [pk flag] Tough time for Sheikh Rasheed, PML(N) Finally got the escape against Sheikh Rasheed and Imran Khan has to prove his credibility, As he claims to be a national leader and popular among every one.

A

Admin

Imran Khan is very brave to be contesting against Sheikh Rasheed. It will be very interesting!!

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz knows very well that PML-n has no chance from NA-55 against Sh. Rasheed and that is why they want to stop any election in Punjab . As well as they offered this seat to Imran ( Pml-n will support Imran ) and he is look like agree.

No matter sh. Rasheed or Imran will be a winner , this would be good for country.

But , I have still a daubt that this election is going to held soon. ( Reason : Pml-n and pppp both will get the real opposition in parliament )

Mera Pegham Hay Logic , Jahan Tuk Puhnchay

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Spartacus.
You are right.................ok but this your message is not for IMRAN KHAN,
He does not believe any logic,,,,,,,,,,,,and all the progress comes through non-logical people.,,,,,,,,,,,,,So he will
bring the change..............InshahAllah

Spartacus

MYCOUNTRY said:
Dear Spartacus.
You are right.................ok but this your message is not for IMRAN KHAN,
He does not believe any logic,,,,,,,,,,,,and all the progress comes through non-logical people.,,,,,,,,,,,,,So he will
bring the change..............InshahAllah

No matter sh. Rasheed or Imran will be a winner , this would be good for country.

Shahid Ali

Siasat.pk - Blogger
pti should avoid by-elections as a solo flight. NS will never allow him to win. Practically it is very difficult to win by-election against any ruling party. All government machinery will vote for ruling party and will also use all resources in ruling party's favour. And to be fair NS has also got big support in NA123. NA55 will be a khichri or wait for alliances.

Spartacus

Spartacus said:
Nawaz knows very well that PML-n has no chance from NA-55 against Sh. Rasheed and that is why they want to stop any election in Punjab . As well as they offered this seat to Imran ( Pml-n will support Imran ) and he is look like agree.

But , I have still a daubt that this election is going to held soon. ( Reason : Pml-n and pppp both will get the real opposition in parliament )

What I predicted long before >>>> ;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/2009 ... n_zs.shtml

AK-Loaded

Citizen
Imran was to contest elections from NA 123 against nawaz, but nawaz talked him out of it. so he is going in for NA 55

true_pakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@ Spar

u always logic less

If any one read my comments in one of the mail i cleared mentioned , PTI or PML supporters believe that these 2 parties are close to each other bcoz of idealogy of pakistan, these are more loyal and patriotic pakistani parties than any of the party especailly which is inlondon

n i beleive so , if Sheikh rashid must capture the vote of PML bcoz people still believe he is part of it bcoz of dis information lack of knowledge or education
so if IK comes in the contest then people ll prefer him upon the SR especially PML contestor

Note: i mentioned PML not (pml-q or n ) there is one vote of pakistan muslim league which moves from contestatn to contestant among muslim leaagues parties
I welcome Imran khan he shud be in assembly rather than SR.

Spartacus

true_pakistani said:
@ Spar

u always logic less

If any one read my comments in one of the mail i cleared mentioned , PTI or PML supporters believe that these 2 parties are close to each other bcoz of idealogy of pakistan, these are more loyal and patriotic pakistani parties than any of the party especailly which is inlondon

n i beleive so , if Sheikh rashid must capture the vote of PML bcoz people still believe he is part of it bcoz of dis information lack of knowledge or education
so if IK comes in the contest then people ll prefer him upon the SR especially PML contestor

Note: i mentioned PML not (pml-q or n ) there is one vote of pakistan muslim league which moves from contestatn to contestant among muslim leaagues parties
I welcome Imran khan he shud be in assembly rather than SR.

Would you like to come to the point ???
Which point you meant here ???

Read again , but , remember also that I wrote on 28 of SEP. 2009,