Imran Khan Took 100 Wickets From PMLN, PPP, PMLQ And Other Parties

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
یوں کہو سو لوٹے اگٹھے کیے ہیں وو بھی فوج کی مدد سے . لعنت ہے ایسی تبدیلی پر

Sazeen Balooch

Voter (50+ posts)
zaani khaan kehne walon ke kese pata chalta he keh Imraan zina krta he...............zani khan kehne walon ke ghr kb aya imran

Green Storm

Citizen
جب مریم جاسم کے میڈیا سیل کی چار سال لگاتار باؤ باؤ سے عمران خان کو کوئی فرق نہیں پڑا تو اس تھریڈ پر چار پٹواریوں کی باؤ باؤ نے بھی کچھ نہیں "پٹ"لینا .. روئی جاؤ شاباش

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
The change is at the top of the pyramid my friend.
Sure old horses can change and perform well if the new jockey wants them to.:cool:

Sorry with respect I cannt agree with you, most of them, were with Mushraf ( q League ) , in 2008 with PPP in 2013 with NS and now PTI...
Who ask them to do so,,, every one knows, pls open your eye's...... these are like used bullet's . I am closely watch Pak politics. they are corrupt politicians cannot be change. If some one spend 10 to 20 millions on election do you think this is not investment.
2017 election Aleem Khan spend more 20m , when asked IK, he replied he don't know ?? do you think this is possible.
When asked same question from Shafqat Mehmood, he replied sorry i can lie.......
When Ik promised he will not vote PPP in any way, and next day he vote PPP candidate for senate, what is this ???? who asked him to do so ( upper walay)

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sorry with respect I cannt agree with you, most of them, were with Mushraf ( q League ) , in 2008 with PPP in 2013 with NS and now PTI...
Who ask them to do so,,, every one knows, pls open your eye's...... these are like used bullet's . I am closely watch Pak politics. they are corrupt politicians cannot be change. If some one spend 10 to 20 millions on election do you think this is not investment.
2017 election Aleem Khan spend more 20m , when asked IK, he replied he don't know ?? do you think this is possible.
When asked same question from Shafqat Mehmood, he replied sorry i can lie.......
When Ik promised he will not vote PPP in any way, and next day he vote PPP candidate for senate, what is this ???? who asked him to do so ( upper walay)
I still believe IK needs as many electables, lotas or not, as possible to form the government. Once he is in power he can deal with them accordingly.
I also believe that if the leadership is sincere and honest, it is very difficult for the lower tier to do any hanky panky!