Imran Khan Sold Pakistan's Sovereignty to IMF

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It is government responsibility to ensure that country's economy thrives and that state bank of Pakistan take policy measures to ensure Country's economic growth, keeping inflation under check etc.
So whose responsibility was to check on country's foreign exchange reserves and current account deficit during your favorite Pmln govt?
C85240ED-14DC-459E-865C-2FC8C1A20BA1.png
B8663A1F-6A03-4EFC-9E60-C2F4C8E43BE4.png
32A81103-CE88-4420-BE83-8929C8D9C112.jpeg

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
So whose responsibility was to check on country's foreign exchange reserves and current account deficit during your favorite Pmln govt?View attachment 3959View attachment 3960View attachment 3961
as usual irrelevant and out of context graphs. You have been pinned down and it is a technical knock out(TKO). The match is over and i have defeated you - all judges in my favour. Better come next time with a human brain and not as Imran's Pet. Bye for now.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
as usual irrelevant and out of context graphs. You have been pinned down and it is a technical knock out(TKO). The match is over and i have defeated you - all judges in my favour. Better come next time with a human brain and not as Imran's Pet. Bye for now.
Khotay Patwari if putting inflation and Gdp growth in check is govt responsibility then putting foreign exchange reserves and current account deficit in check is also govt responsibility. Stop highlighting only Pmln govt success areas. Also show where they destroyed economy

Last edited:

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khotay Patwari if putting inflation and Gdp growth in check is govt responsibility then putting foreign exchange reserves and current account deficit in check is also govt responsibility. Stop highlighting only Pmln govt success areas. Also show where they destroyed economy
Bhosree her cheese ka aik hee jawaab " foreign reserves foreign reserves" get over with it and acclimatize yourself with other important economic indicators too"

I