Imran Khan sleeping at Dharna (Video)

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This man had an opportunity and probably still has,
to rub shoulders with the richest of the world and elitist of the society
But he decided to give everything up for his nation
He is risking his life in sleeping in the open in the most dangerous part of the country
He knows he is sitting target as he is on one spot for so many hours

No one deserves to lead our nation than this humble man
Love you Imran Khan. Hamari Zindgi Tum Pay Vari

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
A true reflection of a Great Leader ...aam logon mein aise saada si shalwar kameez pehan ker letna ..even hum aam logon mein se bhi jiske pass 4 paise hain woh bhi aise nahi ker sakta , apne mulk ke liye ker raha hai Allah Imran khan ko zindagi de ...You are truly great, Kis cheez ki kami hai is bandey ko? FAME PAISA SAB KUCH hai phir bhi apne mulk ke liye apne apko takleef de raha hai

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
well done IK. where are the other so called national leaders now when nation need them ?

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ایک بیگناہ انسان اور ایک مسلم کے مرنے کا احساس صرف مسلمان کو ہی ہوتا ہے، ہمیں بھی ہونا چاہے ، سب کو ہونا چاہے
یہ ایمان کی نشانی ہے

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
A True and Sincere leader .... show me one example of another leader in the last 20-30 years who has taken such a principled stand and has done what he has said.... Whatever he said in the last 10 years or so has come true.... Inshallah ... he will lead this nation out of this darkness and he will be the reason that we will become a true Islamic welfare state ... A state where justice is available to all and corruption will be wiped out. This is now or never people ... How much more proof Imran hates and people on the fence need to see the facts that we have been bitten so many times by the same old political leaders who have ruled us and now want their sons/daughters to rule us ... We have to change this system of family politics and throw out these blood sucking leeches out of this country.... How can they even say it's their country when the only stake they have here is to loot and increase their own wealth which they are saving outside Pakistan.... May Allah protect Imran and Pakistan and may The Almighty give us the guidance to see the truth and vote for Imran as he is the most patriotic and honest leader that at least I have seen in my lifetime. He's the only hope ... as I said before in my posts please please vote for his party and make sure you tell your friends and family members to not to sit at home and use the power of vote to elect him and Inshallah the change will be here.

hans

Banned
When is the next Election ?

I would like to see How many votes he gets compared to other political party.
Seriously i need to see votes.... or else he can pack and leave Pakistan for good.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, first of all in our country more than half of the votes are fake and the the other half is bought by power and wealth. But hopefully once the Supreme court rules in favor of an independent election commission so vote fraud can be eradicated, I am sure the nation will choose Imran to lead them.

Also I don't know what do you mean leave Pakistan for good.... He does not have to go anywhere ... He hasn't taken any shortcuts or signed agreements to live in exile nor he has any assets abroad .... unlike most of other so-called leaders. Maybe if we can't vote him in power ... then perhaps we don't even deserve a good leader... Maybe we are happy with our existing condition and we like to be treated the way we all are being treated right now. He's the only ray of hope in these despair times for this desperate nation. Let's make a difference ... lets pass Imran's message by using the most powerful weapon of this modern age .... Internet. Let's blog his message, post on different forums , use twitter and facebook etc. ... This is it...it's do or die situation. I hope more patriotic people can join hands with Imran and I hope I can see a changed Pakistan in my lifetime.

When is the next Election ?

I would like to see How many votes he gets compared to other political party.
Seriously i need to see votes.... or else he can pack and leave Pakistan for good.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
This man had an opportunity and probably still has,
to rub shoulders with the richest of the world and elitist of the society
But he decided to give everything up for his nation
He is risking his life in sleeping in the open in the most dangerous part of the country
He knows he is sitting target as he is on one spot for so many hours

No one deserves to lead our nation than this humble man
Love you Imran Khan. Hamari Zindgi Tum Pay Vari

Your post reminded me a famous poem 'if' by Rudyard Kipling ---- In this poem a father elaborates virtues of true leader to his son.

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too:
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much:
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son!

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
Aaj k baad koi pakistani yeh nahi keh sakay ga k hamain acha leader nai mila jisay hum vote daltay ALLAH nay leader de dya agar hum nay isay select na kya tu hum maray gai phr ALLAH ka azab hi aaiga