Imran Khan Press Conference on Raymond Release (17th March 2011)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

3-17-2011_65683_1.gif

Last edited:

Sayeen

Councller (250+ posts)
at the end ..

"khaan sb dabao se dill ko takleef ho saktee hai aap ke khayal mein " :)

PLMN ka drama bhee expose ho chuka hai ...

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
I still dont understand ..
I am IK supporter but I dont understand his stance in this situation ..

If the families of victims has taken compensation money .. then what else could have been done ?
First those 2 robbers get shot by Raymond while they are robbing him .. then their families get millions of rupees and US visa ..
this clearly shows what kind of people are they ...
Realistically can anyone blame PML-N or PPP for this ?

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
mr fonky,or what else ur name, taking money is not issue.RD is a spy n he was doing some crimnal activities in pakistan.he shudn't have released just on one case. he was not only killer but dangerous activist against pakistan.(serious)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I still dont understand ..
I am IK supporter but I dont understand his stance in this situation ..

If the families of victims has taken compensation money .. then what else could have been done ?
First those 2 robbers get shot by Raymond while they are robbing him .. then their families get millions of rupees and US visa ..
this clearly shows what kind of people are they ...
Realistically can anyone blame PML-N or PPP for this ?

First of all this matter was only 302, it was a Terrorist Attack. If the Punjab Govt. would add Terrorist case in FIR, it couldn't be resolved with Deeyat only...

There are the news that the relatives were forced ,even were kidnapped, for taking Deeyat plus where are the Relatives now?

This protest is against the Slavery Behavior of our Coward Rulers (both Punjab & Federal, our Army and Judiciary...