Imran Khan doesn't have the mandate !

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
Allah kay Banday, Imran Khan won't take revenge; instead, he would use the legal system to hold those accountable for the crimes against PTI.
The first thing he should do is to bring drastic reforms in the judiciary, and that will smooth out several of the problems that ordinary Pakistanis face daily.
Agree and hope so..

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I agree, Imran should not forgive them. They get away with it all the times, hence they keep repeating it.
He should also charged all the ROs and police officers who were involved in the Election Rigging.
Police and Army is two evil forces who snatch Pakistanis civil rights. They have to be punished for breaking their oaths and also committing crimes instead of protecting Pakistani citizens.
There should never be forgiveness of the crimes, only punishment.

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
An SHO can make all of these idiotic rude boys shit in their pants. The will suck on 100 onions in tandem with hundred chittars but when it comes to demands they start acting as if they live in an idealistic neverland. It was these kinds of stupid rascals who started crying mehngai mehngai when PTI was in power facilitating the easy toppling of the government resulting in bringing Pakistan to where it is now.

Rambler bhai,

First of all, I am against violence in any form.... so I would never dare incitement to violence..

And I consider Imran as insaan like us, who can commit mistakes and make wrong assessments...

I admire him and believe that he is the greatest asset of Pakistan after Jinnah.. n he is my only hope in the existing leadership of the country... I have been praying for him all the time especially for the past few years ...

Now can you read my post again and look at your reply?

My post may appear anti IK (although I can disagree in my views with him)... but it actually isn't... all I am trying to do is to liberate IK of the burden of showing magnanimity, kindness n forgiveness.. I think he is in such delicate and difficult position being the leader of the biggest political party that one can't expect him to take position which is the voice n wish of most of the people of Pakistan... that is " Don't spare them" obviously legally... constitutionally... although, that's another story that PK needs major reforms.... otherwise Qazi type people will keep making fun of the system...

Any way, in short, my post meant...
"Imran Khan sahab aap maaf bhi kardein inn zaalimon ko, par awaam nahein kare gi"

Now I don't want to even respond to your comments like .."shit in pants etc"... I will leave it for you to read again... n think..

Tolerance, coexistence n a little kindness :)

PS: I usually refrain from using impolite language even to those who are from other political views... and it's been like this for years n years..
Citizen X Wake up Pak exitonce Melanthus mughals Dr Adam Aliimran1 Digital_Pakistani Hate_Nooras chandaa NailaFirdous BeggersForSale XGhostX jigrot Ozmate khalilqureshi tempting desikachra Imjutt ChulBul Arrest Warrant chacha jani shafiqueimran انقلاب

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Rambler bhai,

First of all, I am against violence in any form.... so I would never dare incitement to violence..

And I consider Imran as insaan like us, who can commit mistakes and make wrong assessments...

I admire him and believe that he is the greatest asset of Pakistan after Jinnah.. n he is my only hope in the existing leadership of the country... I have been praying for him all the time especially for the past few years ...

My post may appear anti IK (although I can disagree in my views with him)... but it actually isn't... all I am trying to do is to liberate IK of the burden of showing magnanimity, kindness n forgiveness.. I think he is in such delicate and difficult position being the leader of the biggest political party that one can't expect him to take position which is the voice n wish of most of the people of Pakistan... that is " Don't spare them" obviously legally... constitutionally... although, that's another story that PK needs major reforms.... otherwise Qazi type people will keep making fun of the system...

"Imran Khan sahab aap maaf bhi kardein inn zaalimon ko, par awaam nahein kare gi"

Now I don't want to even respond to your comments like .."shit in pants etc"... I will leave it for you to read again... n think..

PS: I usually refrain from using impolite language even to those who are from other political views... and it's been like this for years n years..
Citizen X Wake up Pak exitonce Melanthus mughals Dr Adam Aliimran1 Digital_Pakistani Hate_Nooras chandaa NailaFirdous BeggersForSale XGhostX jigrot Ozmate khalilqureshi tempting desikachra Imjutt ChulBul Arrest Warrant chacha jani shafiqueimran انقلاب
It's all about timing my friend, we don't want or neither will he do politics of revenge, yes who ever broke the law should be prosecuted according to law, but right now there is no law. There is only a militia controlled by the sharifs and muneera.

Not to mention the dire economic crisis the country is facing which will just get worse if not addressed on an emergency basis.

When you receive a patient in the ER you first stabilize him and make sure he lives first, then you start the surgery. If the patient has lost a lot of blood, faint vital signs and you start doing open heart surgery he is going to die for sure.

In a nutshell you got to pick and choose your battles wisely, you don't open up all fronts all at once. Thats a surefire recipe for defeat

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
It's all about timing my friend, we don't want or neither will he do politics of revenge, yes who ever broke the law should be prosecuted according to law, but right now there is no law. There is only a militia controlled by the sharifs and muneera.

Not to mention the dire economic crisis the country is facing which will just get worse if not addressed on an emergency basis.

When you receive a patient in the ER you first stabilize him and make sure he lives first, then you start the surgery. If the patient has lost a lot of blood, faint vital signs and you start doing open heart surgery he is going to die for sure.

In a nutshell you got to pick and choose your battles wisely, you don't open up all fronts all at once. Thats a surefire recipe for defeat
So what's the solution, in your view, from here..

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)

Forget IK, do you want to spare n forgive, Asim, Bajwa n Qazi ?

Do want to spare n forgive murderers of Arshad Sharif?

(Not confronting you... just trying to understand your view..)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So what's the solution, in your view, from here..
Solution is first get back your mandate, then bring reforms in the judiciary, police and armed forces, implement proper law and enforcement of law since now you have 2/3 no actually 3/4 majority to bring in change.

Once the system is place, then start going after them. Otherwise the same thing will happen that happened in 2018 onwards, not one ganja and zardaku was convicted in fact the one who was convicted got bail and he ran away.

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
Solution is first get back your mandate, then bring reforms in the judiciary, police and armed forces, implement proper law and enforcement of law since now you have 2/3 no actually 3/4 majority to bring in change.

Once the system is place, then start going after them. Otherwise the same thing will happen that happened in 2018 onwards, not one ganja and zardaku was convicted in fact the one who was convicted got bail and he ran away.
Agree to the whole sequence of events desired.... but the question remains if you can't get your mandate back the other parts of the sequence become irrelevant !

Rambler

Rambler bhai,

We are all humans but the person who has sacrificed most, stood against the powerful mafia for the people by putting everything including his life on line is IK not you who is an insignificant nothing. What he has been able to do with his indomitable will is nothing short of a miracle. How dare you speak for awam who have en masse voted for IK in a parliamentary systems. Awam have given the mandate to IK to make all decisions on their behalf. Who has made you an inconsequential trifling a spokesman for the awam !!!!

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
We are all humans but the person who has sacrificed most, stood against the powerful mafia for the people by putting everything including his life on line is IK not you who is an insignificant nothing. What he has been able to do with his indomitable will is nothing short of a miracle. How dare you speak for awam who have en masse voted for IK in a parliamentary systems. Awam have given the mandate to IK to make all decisions on their behalf. Who has made you an inconsequential trifling a spokesman for the awam !!!!

Bhai saab khair tou hai?

That is my view !

Difference of opinion... COEXISTENCE !!
Tolerance !!!

Kya baat kar rahe ho ?

Mera response parha hai aur apna rude response parha hai? Shit in pants etc...!

And don't teach me about the sacrifices IK has done... I i dont want to explain my respect n love for IK to someone like you... !

Difference of opinion tou mein apne father se bhi respectfully kar sakta hun...!

do you really read and understand others' post before you respond them with your opinion !! Really !

Rambler

Bhai saab khair tou hai?

That is my view !

Difference of opinion... COEXISTENCE !!
Tolerance !!!

Kya baat kar rahe ho ?

Mera response parha hai aur apna rude response parha hai? Shit in pants etc...!

And don't teach me about the sacrifices IK has done... I i dont want to explain my respect n love for IK to someone like you... !

Difference of opinion tou mein apne father se bhi respectfully kar sakta hun...!

do you really read and understand others' post before you respond them with your opinion !! Really !

The problem with us uneducated Pakistanis is that we hear few terms and then start using them without even understanding them. You did not give an opinion, you gave out a fact that IK did not have the mandate when IK does have the mandate. I will say it again. Who are you to say such a thing when IK clearly has a mandate of the public. It is preposterous that an unknown ID on a web forum says something this stupid and then brings up 'difference of opinion, coexistence and tolerance'. Stupidity especially on such crucial issues which can make or break a country must never be tolerated so I had to shut you up. Never say such a thing again.

Last edited:

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
The problem with us uneducated Pakistanis is that we hear few terms and then start using them without even understanding them. You did not give an opinion, you gave out a fact that IK did not have the mandate when IK does have the mandate. I will say it again. Who are you to say such a thing when IK clearly has a mandate of the public. It is preposterous that an unknown ID on a web forum says something this stupid and then brings up 'difference of opinion, coexistence and tolerance'. Stupidity especially on such crucial issues which can make or break a country must never be tolerated so I had to shut you up. Never say such a thing again.

Bhai sahab yeh akhri dafa samjha raha hun...

Mein aisi zubaan istimaal kerne waalon se ulajhta nahein amooman...

aur iss tarha k aap ko bohat milein gay iss forum mein jin se apne rude andaaz mein conversation kerne ka shoq poora kar sakte hain aap... khoob jamay gi...

Saada zubaan mein bata raha hun... woh meri post hai aur uss ki wazahat bhi mein hii kar sakta hun k iss ka tashreeh kya hai... jo mein pehle bhi bata chukka hun shayed aap ko nazar nahein aati yaa samajh nahein..

I firmly believe that Imran Khan has won the election by atleast 3/4th despite all hurdles...

As said before, and you might have missed though...

He does have the mandate to forgive them... but this things lies with awaam...

By saying this, I wanted liberate IK of the moral responsibility due to his political stature of being leader at such level...

Awaam inn zaalimon ko saza miltay dekhna chaahti hai.. but IK agar maaf kerna bhi chaahein tou awaam in zaalimon ko maaf nahein karna chahti...

Yeh wese hi hai jese koi leader resignation deta hai but usss k followers uss ka kehna nahein maante huwe uss ka resignation mustarid kar dete hain...

Yaar ab bhi samajh naa aaye tou please apni jazbaati aur rude tone mein IK ki mohabbat mein iss forum pe bohat ajeeb baatein karne waalay mojood hain.. unn se utni hi ghair mohazab guftagu kar k IK ka diffa kar k apna shoq poora kar liya karo... not my cup of tea.. good luck...!