IMRAN KHAN... Character Assasination (who will do it??)

abdullah.drs

Senator (1k+ posts)
From PML(N) Mashaidullah,Khwaja Asif etc etc..

From PPP..Faisal Raza Abidi..Firdaus Ashiq Awan has gained some respect in her supporters after being information minister..She wont be losing that respect by doing this

From MQM..I think MQM has much to take care of their own **** before next elections..

PMl(N) has planned for mega projects for this purpose but believe me it wont be successful..Everybody knows IK's life in cricketing years and felt proud it even at that time..However mian Saheb stories of Tahira sayed,Irshad baigum are still not known to many so ,that may come up if PML(N) tried doing such thng..

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
PML-N is notorious for this kind of "politics" proven by history, so that is being expected. PPP, they haven't given any indication that they consider IK as a threat. Maybe they'll stay in this sleep till election. MQM will use its usual internet presence to spread propaganda videos, artificially pushing up the views count, as they are experts in that department. Almost all of the propaganda videos (about Sita White an all) on youtube have been put up by them, so can't put it past them.

The only problem is these tricks have been used against IK in the past. They've lost their "surprise" factor...so will not work anymore.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Who will not do the character assassination ???

Every one does it , even Imran Khan does it all the time ...May be the difference is that we think he is right always.

But I am afraid of real assassination of Imran Khan...

As you said MQM is master in it , even Zardari , Shetan Malik or NS could it....

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Every one does it , even Imran Khan does it all the time ...May be the difference is that we think he is right always.

As you said MQM is master in it , even Zardari , Shetan Malik or NS could it....

IMRAN KHANS EX-GIRLFRIENDS WILL DEFINATELY CHARACTER ASSASINATE HIM BECAUSE OF WHAT HE HAS DONE TO THEM, USE AND ABUSE THEM. AND ALSO THE PEOPLE WHO GOT KILLED BY TALIBAN,, THEIR FAMILLIES. BECAUSE THERE FAMILLIES KNOWS THAT TALIBAN KHAN SUPPORT TALIBAN BLINDLY AND THE POOR PEOPLE WHO CANNOT GET FREE TREATMENT IN SHOUKET KHANUM HOSPITAL. TRUST ME,, MQM WILL NOT WASTE THEIR TIME ON IMRAN KHAN. THEY KNOWS HES A BIG LOSER. MQM ZINDABAD PAKISTAN ZINDABAD...(clap);)

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)

there is difference in character assassination and policy assassination... Imran Khan criticise their policies..

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
IMRAN KHANS EX-GIRLFRIENDS WILL DEFINATELY CHARACTER ASSASINATE HIM BECAUSE OF WHAT HE HAS DONE TO THEM, USE AND ABUSE THEM. AND ALSO THE PEOPLE WHO GOT KILLED BY TALIBAN,, THEIR FAMILLIES. BECAUSE THERE FAMILLIES KNOWS THAT TALIBAN KHAN SUPPORT TALIBAN BLINDLY AND THE POOR PEOPLE WHO CANNOT GET FREE TREATMENT IN SHOUKET KHANUM HOSPITAL. TRUST ME,, MQM WILL NOT WASTE THEIR TIME ON IMRAN KHAN. THEY KNOWS HES A BIG LOSER. MQM ZINDABAD PAKISTAN ZINDABAD...(clap);)

i think u really wanted to say was MQM se 'Zinda Bhaag'

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)

Assasinating Imran will Finish everything in PAKISTAN.

I am a very peaceful person. I have never been into a brawl or a fight....even verbal arguments I avoid BUT If anything happens to IMRAN....MUJHEY MERI MA KI KASAM, I WILL NEVER SIT OR EVEN SLEEP UNTIL I KILL THE CULPRIT.

Now this is from someone who is peaceful and diehard fan of Imran. How about those millions of die hard AGRESSIVE Imran fans. What would be their reaction. I'll leave this to your imagination.

magic.magic

Voter (50+ posts)
Zara Imagine karo, for few seconds, IK election jeet jata hai (aisa ho ga nahi kiyon kay kyon es ch****d*** ko vote dey ga) aur PM ho jata hai aur Mariyan Khan moqadma kar deti hai key mujhay beti man lo, tu yeah kiya karey ga. Phir Jemima Khan (Hugh Grant key elawa) kisi aur key chakkar mein phans jati hai aur beach par nangey nahatey howey (jo ho chuka hai), kisi papparazi ki picture mein aa jaati hai (Jamima IK key do beton key Sharee usoloo aur mazhabi mahool mein pal rahi hai) to IK kya karey ga, us ki ghairat ko kya ho ga, Us ka Janani es tarha nanga photo khechwai to woh kya karey ga. Soncho zara. Bunda bura nahi hai, Hospital Banaya hai par yeah laundion key chakker mein etna agey barh giya tha key kisi Islamic country ka saddar yeah PM rah kar kam karna mushkil ho jai ga. Par agar poori awam ka yehi hal hai Pakistan ka to koi harj nahi hai, jaisi awam waisa hi leader.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zara Imagine karo, for few seconds, IK election jeet jata hai (aisa ho ga nahi kiyon kay kyon es ch****d*** ko vote dey ga) aur PM ho jata hai aur Mariyan Khan moqadma kar deti hai key mujhay beti man lo, tu yeah kiya karey ga. Phir Jemima Khan (Hugh Grant key elawa) kisi aur key chakkar mein phans jati hai aur beach par nangey nahatey howey (jo ho chuka hai), kisi papparazi ki picture mein aa jaati hai (Jamima IK key do beton key Sharee usoloo aur mazhabi mahool mein pal rahi hai) to IK kya karey ga, us ki ghairat ko kya ho ga, Us ka Janani es tarha nanga photo khechwai to woh kya karey ga. Soncho zara. Bunda bura nahi hai, Hospital Banaya hai par yeah laundion key chakker mein etna agey barh giya tha key kisi Islamic country ka saddar yeah PM rah kar kam karna mushkil ho jai ga. Par agar poori awam ka yehi hal hai Pakistan ka to koi harj nahi hai, jaisi awam waisa hi leader.
nahin hotye
Imran Khan Mulk ki jis Ashrafiya se taluq rakhta he wahan yeh cheezain Aam Hein koi Masla nahin or aisey hi is ke majority voterz hein jo garmiyan Pakistan se bahir guzartey hein sirf yehi karney ke liye. Un per paparazi is liye nahin partey key inke khaokhaal itney bhadey hein ke camera mein fit nahin aatey.

or wesey bhi France or italy ke wazeer azam ke baarey mein bhi kia kia aa chuka he. woh to wahan wazeer azam hein un per kisi ko aitraaz nahin phir imran khan per aitraz kiyon?

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)

Biography ko Politics se mix kernay confused wali koom.. i am sure u r happy with the gun, that altaf hussain send u as a birthday gift.. go and terrorise karachi streets.. thats wat u MQMrs r best at...

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And who will do the character assasination of Altaf Bhai?
Do we realy need one?

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
And who will do the character assasination of Altaf Bhai?
Do we realy need one?

he needs character fixation... only those ppl who gets benefit from MQM terror organization luvz him.. otherwise i pity at the faces of the ppl, who come there to attend his telephonic address..

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink...

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
I don,t know why people go so low, pls don,t discuss personal lives, just care about public life which has impact on Pakistan and Pakistani.
Imran was never a part of GOVT to suck the money of poor Nation, he is clean to build his house with his own money, what is wrong with that?? other should follow him to come clean by proving that they did not hide money and every thing is transparent, then no one will blame them.