Imran Khan campaiging for Jemima's Brother

Imran campaigns for Jemima’s brother

Friday, March 12, 2010
By Murtaza Ali Shah

LONDON: Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan has thrown himself full-time into the election campaign of Conservative candidate Zac Goldsmith, the younger brother of his ex-wife Jemima Khan.

The former cricket skipper, known in some circles as Taliban Khan, is heavily engaged with Muslim voters in London’s Richmond Park battleground constituency where the young Goldsmith is fighting hard to unseat the incumbent Liberal Democrat MP Susan Kramer.

Khan, who is in London these days, campaigning vigorously with Goldsmiths has already twice door-stepped the congregation during his last two visits to London and plans to persuade the mainly Pakistani and Indian origin mosque-goers to vote for Zac Goldsmith.

His campaign team confirmed to The News during Friday prayers on March 12, Jemima Khan will accompany her brother and former husband.The general election in the UK is expected to be held on May 6 and the incumbent Labour Party is battling hard to minimise a few points lead Conservatives hold at the moment.

Zac Goldsmith, 35, whose full name is Frank Zacharias Robin Goldsmith, is one of the heirs to the wealth of billionaire Jewish financier, Sir James Goldsmith.The younger brother of Jemima Khan is one of the highest flying members of Conservative leader David Cameron’s inner circle, all of whom trace their roots and commonalities to an upper-class upbringing and education at the Eton College.

Radically conservative and opposed to immigration, Conservatives under David Cameron have liked to brand themselves as the modernists and inclusive but a significant section of the Tories remains right-wing.

They are opposed to Cameron’s modernist overtures and the cutting-edge influence of his close friends such as Zac Goldmith and others. They see Zac Goldsmith’s decision to ask Imran Khan to accompany him to the Kingston Masjid as a sign that the new-look Tories under Cameron will go to any limits to pursue votes, even using those, like right wing leader Imran Khan.

After divorcing each other in June 2004 amicably, both Jemima and Imran Khan remain close to each other and during his frequent visits to London, the former cricketer enjoys staying always at his former mother-in-law Lady Annabel Goldsmith’s posh residence in affluent upper-class Richmond suburb.

Imran Khan denies publicly that he is supportive of the Taliban and al-Qaeda but he is well-known for his intransigent views and he has used every opportunity to voice support for a dialogue with the Taliban.

Speaking to The News, Imran Khan said he was supporting Zac Goldmsith’s campaign whole-heartedly because “he does not need a career in politics... hence will take a stand for justice. Since he is like a younger brother I know his views and what he stands for.”

http://www.thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=228616" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Last edited by a moderator:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
The new by
12-31-2009_424_l.gif

laiq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yaar koi bhot hi fazool admi hai yeh imran khan...
apnay paoun pey khud khulhara marta hai hamesha

kia credibility reh gai imran or unkay supporters or unki party ki???

Goldsmith family ko support kerni ki kia zaroorat thi, aab tou imran ka koi rishta bhi nhi hai Goldsmith family sey??? yeh imran pey koi qarz hai jo woh utaar rahay hain???

and i know 100% jub unsey koi poochay ga kay aap nay aisa kyun kia to khan sahab bolien gey kay yeh ghalat baat hai, mien nay aisa kuch nhi kia, mien to london gia mozay khareednay......jiggerz

aaj tuk woh mqm pey to koi case bana na sakay
asif zardari kay khilaaf kuch na ker sakay
musharraf ko saza na dilwa sakay

baaqi baatien un sey dunya bhar ki kerwa lo

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is just BS and non sense from a lifafa journalist...He should come up with some facts...Receiving a few thousand Bhatta money from his father Altaf Thakre and writing against someone who is the only patriotic Politician is just another propaganda.But Truth has to prevail inshaAllah...

Imran Khan was called a jewish in the past as well.Then Taliban Khan ,but when americans started talking about negotiation ,people stopped calling him Taliban Khan...Now when everything Imran Khan says is coming true.Altaf Thakre hired more lifafa journalists to defame him.

rakeem82

Banned
Conservative party has a very dangerous agenda they are pretty similar to the Republican party in terms of policy and spirit already british muslims are facing different challenges Labour is a sucker party which likes to keep everyone happy conservatives only have hatred for the minorities, from conservative commentators calling London Londonistan and islamist takeover of Great Britain during conservative tenures Pakistanis living in Great Britain used to experience racist attacks from white supremacists. Already they are using different tactics to scare local people against muslims[already media doing a fairly good job] Conservative party will bleed muslims of Great Britain.

lastbullet

rakeem82 said:
Conservative party has a very dangerous agenda they are pretty similar to the Republican party in terms of policy and spirit already british muslims are facing different challenges Labour is a sucker party which likes to keep everyone happy conservatives only have hatred for the minorities, from conservative commentators calling London Londonistan and islamist takeover of Great Britain during conservative tenures Pakistanis living in Great Britain used to experience racist attacks from white supremacists. Already they are using different tactics to scare local people against muslims[already media doing a fairly good job] Conservative party will bleed muslims of Great Britain.
ok so thats why imran is supporting and campaigning for JEWS.

Its really ridiculous to read such comments about good person like Imran Khan from educated people of Pak. Though i am indian who wish to see Better Pak but i think with such attitude of ppl who are educated..dawn looks far for Pak. I jst dont understand whats wrong in suppporting a person who is Jew if he is good person. All Jews are not bad and when we muslims say all Muslims r not terrorists so how can we say all jews r bad.
Its always been sad to see in Pak their heros didnot get the respect they deserved.. u can see good ppl like IK in Politics to PPl like Wasim akram didnot get proper respect while they departed from cricket...thays i guess Wasim became consultant for KKR team instead of serving his country, coz he know he will be put in a mess if he joins PCB.
I really dont understand how masses of Pak supports PPP/PML(N) when they know how much corruption they have done..U dont need such things to be proven in courts u know they did corruption.. so much properties they have in Pak and outside..U still need Proofs??? Thats ridiculous

Here is a national hero who could have easily become PCB chairman and earn millions but he choose the hard way by joining politics to serve his nation but who cares ppl try to take out mistakes..every human makes mistake but Islam teaches us look at intention and its sad that majority of pak public doesnt understand this.. they are just blind and support corrupt leaders like PPP and PML(N).. i really wish IK should have born in india and joined Indian Politics to support Indian Muslims..Such a gr8 man...
Pakistan You dont Deserve IK...I am really depressed after joining this forum..coz i thought ppl who join forums atleast r a bit educated...but with such a thought process Allah hi rahem kare...I know by writing all this it will not change anything but i am writing to satisfy myself...

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran khan wife jemima was jewish before and if they divorced so she shouldnt be keeping her name still jemima khan but she run a campiagn in favour of imran khan too so that means jewish lobby still supports imran khan.
Imran khan wife jemima was jewish and in jewish u hav to be jewish by born from jewish mother so his children can declare themself jewish in future if they want and jewish community will accept them as jewish coz they are from jewish mother so keep that in mind.
and zaid hamid also supports imran khan and zaid hamid now exposed that he could be working on someone agenda so we cant neglect that.

love Pak

Jews have the control over world economy. They virtually control whole world now. If they were supporting IK, he should have been in power by now.
Everyone praised Jamima when she supported IK in the lawyes moment and for restotation of democracy in IK Jalsa in UK.
But still I think IK and all Muslims should think about this:
"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."
(5:15)

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
indian_muslim said:
Its really ridiculous to read such comments about good person like Imran Khan from educated people of Pak. Though i am indian who wish to see Better Pak but i think with such attitude of ppl who are educated..dawn looks far for Pak. I jst dont understand whats wrong in suppporting a person who is Jew if he is good person. All Jews are not bad and when we muslims say all Muslims r not terrorists so how can we say all jews r bad.
Its always been sad to see in Pak their heros didnot get the respect they deserved.. u can see good ppl like IK in Politics to PPl like Wasim akram didnot get proper respect while they departed from cricket...thays i guess Wasim became consultant for KKR team instead of serving his country, coz he know he will be put in a mess if he joins PCB.
I really dont understand how masses of Pak supports PPP/PML(N) when they know how much corruption they have done..U dont need such things to be proven in courts u know they did corruption.. so much properties they have in Pak and outside..U still need Proofs??? Thats ridiculous

Here is a national hero who could have easily become PCB chairman and earn millions but he choose the hard way by joining politics to serve his nation but who cares ppl try to take out mistakes..every human makes mistake but Islam teaches us look at intention and its sad that majority of pak public doesnt understand this.. they are just blind and support corrupt leaders like PPP and PML(N).. i really wish IK should have born in india and joined Indian Politics to support Indian Muslims..Such a gr8 man...
Pakistan You dont Deserve IK...I am really depressed after joining this forum..coz i thought ppl who join forums atleast r a bit educated...but with such a thought process Allah hi rahem kare...I know by writing all this it will not change anything but i am writing to satisfy myself...

Its not about jews or muslim but its about Pakistani who are living in Britain as they dont support conservative ideology because of being more nationalist and anti Asian and pro white....They demand stop immigration of Asian and replace them with white Irish, Polish and from other EU countries...This would cause great deal of problems for Asian immigrants as many of them are by birth Brittish Pakistani and call England their home so this will creat huge problem to even live their as this will increase the feeling of "Foreigners" in them despite of being born and raised their...

drkjke

tairmasoodnew said:
Imran campaigns for Jemimas brother

Friday, March 12, 2010
By Murtaza Ali Shah

LONDON: Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan has thrown himself full-time into the election campaign of Conservative candidate Zac Goldsmith, the younger brother of his ex-wife Jemima Khan.

The former cricket skipper, known in some circles as Taliban Khan, is heavily engaged with Muslim voters in Londons Richmond Park battleground constituency where the young Goldsmith is fighting hard to unseat the incumbent Liberal Democrat MP Susan Kramer.

Khan, who is in London these days, campaigning vigorously with Goldsmiths has already twice door-stepped the congregation during his last two visits to London and plans to persuade the mainly Pakistani and Indian origin mosque-goers to vote for Zac Goldsmith.

His campaign team confirmed to The News during Friday prayers on March 12, Jemima Khan will accompany her brother and former husband.The general election in the UK is expected to be held on May 6 and the incumbent Labour Party is battling hard to minimise a few points lead Conservatives hold at the moment.

Zac Goldsmith, 35, whose full name is Frank Zacharias Robin Goldsmith, is one of the heirs to the wealth of billionaire Jewish financier, Sir James Goldsmith.The younger brother of Jemima Khan is one of the highest flying members of Conservative leader David Camerons inner circle, all of whom trace their roots and commonalities to an upper-class upbringing and education at the Eton College.

Radically conservative and opposed to immigration, Conservatives under David Cameron have liked to brand themselves as the modernists and inclusive but a significant section of the Tories remains right-wing.

They are opposed to Camerons modernist overtures and the cutting-edge influence of his close friends such as Zac Goldmith and others. They see Zac Goldsmiths decision to ask Imran Khan to accompany him to the Kingston Masjid as a sign that the new-look Tories under Cameron will go to any limits to pursue votes, even using those, like right wing leader Imran Khan.

After divorcing each other in June 2004 amicably, both Jemima and Imran Khan remain close to each other and during his frequent visits to London, the former cricketer enjoys staying always at his former mother-in-law Lady Annabel Goldsmiths posh residence in affluent upper-class Richmond suburb.

Imran Khan denies publicly that he is supportive of the Taliban and al-Qaeda but he is well-known for his intransigent views and he has used every opportunity to voice support for a dialogue with the Taliban.

Speaking to The News, Imran Khan said he was supporting Zac Goldmsiths campaign whole-heartedly because he does not need a career in politics... hence will take a stand for justice. Since he is like a younger brother I know his views and what he stands for.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=228616" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jemimas brother is a jew
high society jew,belonging to secret societies too i am sure
so my question is...taht is this news true?

GeoG

itsnotme90 said:
Imran khan wife jemima was jewish before and if they divorced so she shouldnt be keeping her name still jemima khan but she run a campiagn in favour of imran khan too so that means jewish lobby still supports imran khan.
Imran khan wife jemima was jewish and in jewish u hav to be jewish by born from jewish mother so his children can declare themself jewish in future if they want and jewish community will accept them as jewish coz they are from jewish mother so keep that in mind.
and zaid hamid also supports imran khan and zaid hamid now exposed that he could be working on someone agenda so we cant neglect that.

Why did Kallay Kattay's Ex wife never called herself Mrs Hussain but kept calling herself Ghabol.
She never accepted herself to be the wife of this Makroh Insaan?

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
indian_muslim said:

Seriously IndianMuslims tell me being a Muslim and if you do Puja are you still a Muslim? Now be honest and then I will comment on what you wrote.

msohailshah

Are you really this stupid flyhigh or do u act like that on this forum ?

Imran Khan campaigns for his family showing nepotism and hypocrisy.
If he cares about Pakistan , he should stay in Pakistani politics not British politics. Oh well he prefers a british wife so he may prefer British politics.

GeoG

msohailshah said:
Are you really this stupid flyhigh or do u act like that on this forum ?

Imran Khan campaigns for his family showing nepotism and hypocrisy.
If he cares about Pakistan , he should stay in Pakistani politics not British politics. Oh well he prefers a british wife so he may prefer British politics.

FlyHigh has earned his credibility with truthful, positive, logicanl and Excellent responses.
and look at yourself you idiot, msohailshah, calling names to everyone who writes againsta Katil Bhatta Khor Kalla Katta.
We know who is taken refuge in Britain and showing his British Passport, yes on and only, Kalli Matta.

msohailshah

MQM ki bhi aisi taisi , IK fanclub ki bhi aisi taisi. But MQM has a power base while IK has made all the wrong decisions.
Finally, Why is flyhigh insulting indianmuslim ? Does being born in india make him less of a muslim or can fly high doubt his religion?