Imran Khan blows off CNN's Becky Anderson.

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)

5b6e0a52dad6d8f3a1ef37b242fd083a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pakstar

Despite having internal differences and NOT a supporter of Imran Khan, when it comes to our country Pakistan we are united as one and so I fully admire Imran's voice for representing the sentiments of Pakistani nation on international forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan blows off CNN's Becky Anderson

This is how a leader speaks,, i can see the truth and honesty from his words and face,,,,,,,,,,God bless him,,,,,,,

Imran ki honesty se sub durrey huay hein specially NS

Kisi nay Ns se poocha
Kia yeh sahih hay keh Imran ka naam sunker aapkay wig kay ball bhi khurrey ho jatey hein?
Sarey nahin sirf chhay ball ( six )
Sirf chhay kion?
Woh chahtay hein keh Imran siasat chhorr ker phir say bowling
kurnein lugein!:lol:
Ha Ha Ha...six balls, over, Imran , bowling! kuch sumjhay?
Nahin! lekin sir ji tusse great ho! Ahsan boley

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

he said no for aids but yes for charity wow i admire him he found alternate way to get money from usa .recently he invite american ambassader for charity to his hospital . The only thing i can say about him is assman sey gira kajoor mey utka very visionary ha ha ha[hilar](clap)

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

he said no for aids but yes for charity wow i admire him he found alternate way to get money from usa .recently he invite american ambassader for charity to his hospital . The only thing i can say about him is assman sey gira kajoor mey utka very visionary ha ha ha[hilar](clap)
Tumharay jalan key abhee koi dawa ijad nahin hoi..............Barnol bhee tum par assar nahin karay ga[hilar]

titan

MPA (400+ posts)

Imran ki honesty se sub durrey huay hein specially NS

Kisi nay Ns se poocha
Kia yeh sahih hay keh Imran ka naam sunker aapkay wig kay ball bhi khurrey ho jatey hein?
Sarey nahin sirf chhay ball ( six )
Sirf chhay kion?
Woh chahtay hein keh Imran siasat chhorr ker phir say bowling
kurnein lugein!:lol:
Ha Ha Ha...six balls, over, Imran , bowling! kuch sumjhay?
Nahin! lekin sir ji tusse great ho! Ahsan boley

Isi liya NS kabi taxi kabi laptop kabi mobile to kabi kuch deta hai punjab kay students ko k wo usko support karay aur unkay amy abu NS ko vote dalain agalay elections mein [hilar]

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Aap to puray 'ugaldaan' ho!
Jub bhi khulay gund he nikla!

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
1. I fail to understand how did he "blow off" the journalist?

2. If someone is confidently able to tell a lie or distort facts, should he be considered the winner of the debate?

3. Who differentiates between the Afghan Taliban and Pakistan Taliban?
Who uses the terms "Good" Taliban and "Bad" Taliban?
Only Pakistani establishment and it lackeys.

4. Musharraf has clearly written in his book that he and the army played both sides in the Afghan war.

5. PTI is one of the few parties in Pakistan that has not been attacked by the TTP.
TTP destroyed the mid level leadership of ANP, killed Benazir Bhutto.

6. Imran Khan, if he comes to power, will be a disaster not only for Pakistan but for the whole region. He will make deals with the TTP and implement Sharia.

usman710

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

2. If someone is confidently able to tell a lie or distort facts, should he be considered the winner of the debate?

4. Musharraf has clearly written in his book that he and the army played both sides in the Afghan war.

5. PTI is one of the few parties in Pakistan that has not been attacked by the TTP.

6. Imran Khan, if he comes to power, will be a disaster not only for Pakistan but for the whole region. He will make deals with the TTP and implement Sharia.

--------TTP byproduct of US policies in pakistan
Aristocracies like Illegal kashmir occupation and terrorism with kashmiris are of grave concern that should be addressed before taliban problem.

And don't talk about sharia. its not your domain

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
what the hell do you know about Sharia? you must be watching lotz of CNN and FOX news....it's better to shut the hell up if you don't know than talking non sense