Imran Khan addressing in Swabi

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
NO pakistani politician can make speech without security in Pakistan except Imran khan. Look there is no protection, No bullet proof glasses, NO secret agencies .... Imran khan is true leader..

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
NO pakistani politician can make speech without security in Pakistan except Imran khan. Look there is no protection, No bullet proof glasses, NO secret agencies .... Imran khan is true leader..

you must be Kingder gardern student in politics?

Let me ask you question? Why **politicians** need a security?

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Security is only a precaution, it never guarantees your life whether you take 1000 policemen or go abroad in hopes of being safe. If that was not the case, Benazir Bhutto would still be alive because of the security given and Imran Farooq would still be alive because he was in UK. If a Muslim has a firm belief in Allah and knows that death will come on the predefined time no matter what, he will not try to hide behind hundreds of security guards and will not go to other places/countries believed to be safer.

tijaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Benazir was another fearless leader. She got killed not because of lack of security but her own people sold her out. Imran Khan is getting in the limelight now. His continous nagging at the currupt political and govt. leadership has started to make them uncomfortable. It would be wise for the PTI admin. to take some necessary steps to safeguard this emerging great leader. It is not only in PTI interest to protect IK but also every loyal Pakistani to shield him. True leaders are born only once in many generations. You can find tons of Zardaris and Shareefs but a patriot like IK is priceless.

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Because they know that they have never fulfilled their duties and because of their corruption most of the people hate them.